LWZ6LeA.png

9pimOnl.png

dVyjy4R.png

tKBXhtL.png

7yG2gum.pngg0Ne1VM.gif

hwS6Brv.pngjr5Dkc5.png

tpiAFG9.png

ld29Lry.png

Edited by wishingweed, 07 October 2014 - 12:38 PM.

Hurry up and torture me before I fall asleep and miss it
rwry6Tc.gif   
Natasha ||Gallery|| credits

#2 prometheus

prometheus

TDA's Resident Oncer

• Senior Artist
  • 2,725 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

a
FIRST POST!!! SeansEvilSmilie.png HAHAHAHAHA!!!! laugh.gif anyway... hey Tasha!!! biggrin.gif I have to ask you one thing... WHY ARE YOU SOOO TALENTED?!?!?! jaw-dropping.gif jaw-dropping.gif jaw-dropping.gif jaw-dropping.gif have you seen your banners and CI's?!?!?! mellow.gif the Ron CI is absolutely gorgeous and so re the Harry and Voldy banner and the Evolution banner too! wub.gif everything you have here is absolutely amazing!!! icon_pray.gif icon_pray.gif icon_pray.gif icon_pray.gif icon_pray.gif it's amazing how much you improved since you were a MA and I remember we were MA's for some time! tongue1.gif lol but now we're in the same rank again and I doubt you'll be staying in this rank for long! happy2.gif you have lots of potential and I'm very proud to be your friend and to see the progress you accomplished so far! just remember me when you're pink! tongue1.gif I'll be back to stalk more!!! SeansEvilSmilie.png

v and first post rules!!! SeansEvilSmilie.png hehe lol

Edited by prometheus, 08 January 2012 - 11:50 AM.

previously blackhorsegallery | Sofia is available

5JYl7s3.png

#3 hashtagponcho

hashtagponcho

hashbrown

• Staff Artist
  • 942 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:48 PM

second the best

Hay bbyG. Isn't all your work absolutely gorgeous? And you listen so much to what ever I say, which does wonders to my ego. You always help with that lol. I love the selection you put here. I wonder who helped culminate this together? They're wonderful.

I absolutely love your Legend of the Seeker things. You have the fantasy thing nailed down. You can see that you're not afraid of trying different things as apparant with your Evolution banner. And look!! HOMG you made girlie stuff!! That won't ever happen again I know, as will you using a girl in a banner lol

See you soon. You're an idiot bai

Edited by BrightEyes, 07 January 2012 - 08:52 PM.

sig by s.in because she is freaking amazing

wowyouwould_zpsbdaf3c57.gif

Keeley (previously infinity.) ~ available (pm first)

| liquify tut | Pw1 | new gallery

#4 &themoon

&themoon

infi ∞ nite

• Staff Moderator
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:01 AM

MY FAVOURITE GIRL<3
brb to edit, promise!

Ahhh! I am so sorry it took me so long edit, loveee.
But oh my goodness. Wow. Your gallery is so gorgeous.
How do you stock, honestly? Give me some talent!
And your colouringggg. And your everything elseeee. ughhh.
It's really not cool, Tasha.
I think your blends are my favourite, but it's hard to pick.
Honestly, every single thing here is wonderful.
Keep on updating and being wonderful and everything.
Love you tons<3

Edited by cast!el, 13 January 2012 - 02:43 PM.

i am d a r y l ; say hello?
qpSGPIh.png
[ maybe available ] [ tumblr ] [ previously cast!el ]

#5 excalibur.

excalibur.
  • Banned
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:12 AM

Uh, fourth? Okay, well it doesn't need to be said, but you know how much I love anything and everything created by you, so this is just me filling up my time, hehe. Well anyway, I don't think there is anything in your gallery that I can handpick to say is my favourite, and I certainly don't have anything you can work on. Oh yes, but you do need to learn to share your talent, especially with me love.gif I have to completely agree with Keeley in saying that your Legend of the Seeker graphics are beautiful.

I think that the things you seem to love unconditionally turn out to be your best work, I mean first it was Doctor Who, not to say that I don't love your present DW work, but I'm just saying, and now that you've been making LoTS graphics, they seem to come out so beautiful. Especially their colouring.

So uh anyway, I shall say I love you.

kthanksbai

Edited by excalibur., 09 January 2012 - 09:37 PM.

#6 AtomicPanda

AtomicPanda
  • Junior Artist
  • 589 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hi bb! I will come back and edit when I have more coherent thoughts to put into writing but for now just let me say...

auhfrayusjlidofjp a9efujkdsa;dkjvclzd -fangirls- HOW IS IT EVEN LEGAL FOR YOU TO BE SO WONDERFUL? Seriously, stop it before I have to steal all your talent away for myself. I'm serious. Knock it off. Why are you not knocking it off? Listen to me right now, missy. You knock it off or you'll go sit on the naughty step! -Momma Erika is just casually butting in to ground her husband once more. wink.gif -

But yes, I love and adore you and you're too good at everything you do and even though I want you to knock it off, I'll still be waiting for more gorgeous stuff from you. *cough*Presentsarealwayswelcome*cough* just sayin'. wub.gif

CWEzr.png
Shelby || available (PM FIRST) || set by the lovely bden
Julia Quinn-Nichols || Erika Morgan || Karina Mitchell || Audrey Quinn-Nichols

#7 wishingweed

wishingweed
  • Graduate Artist
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

And I think I should finally do this. I mean. You are probably my 5 favourite people on here.

Sofia
icon_dies.gif Yeah you got first post. You were the first person on here that I made friends with back in the days when we were both MA's, and I can say you are certainly just as lovely now as you were back then. Thank you so much for your help since I've been here too, I mean I would have struggled to get this up if I hadn't asked you. You're work is just as good, wait no, better than mine, so thank you for your kind words. I'll try and keep up making more things so that there is more for you to look at. happy2.gif And remember you when I'm pink? That's a long way of yet, and I'm sure you'll get there first.

Keeley It always is second the best. biggrin.gif I do listen to you a lot you know, especially when you are kind enough to help me out with my stuff. I love that you'll tell me what you do and don't like when I'm working on something. I think I could have left you to organise my gallery for me, then again, with your 'guidance' I don't think it would have looked much different. Glad you like my LotS stuff, I loved making it, and we are going to make our way through the show again next time we are together, starting from the beginning. (I will just have to be patient for the second season) oh bugger I'm rambling and I'm just meant to be replying to comments. Um. Yeah. I love you baby. x

DarylHaha. Don't worry about it. Although I will say that I came by every day to check to see if you had updated it yet. tongue1.gif It's just that I look up to you so much and love to hear what you have to say. And wow you are too kind. Stock? I just pick random things, stick them together and usually hope for the best. You should give it a try sometime tongue1.gif But I wish I could use textures the way that you do. I usually start by putting one on and by the time I'm finished with my work it has long been deleted along with about five others that I had tried. But anyways, thank you thank you thank you, it's comments like this that make me love having a gallery for people to see my stuff. Love you back.

Jas You know I tell you all the time that you are too kind. You always have something lovely to say about everything I make, it makes me want to matrix-glomp.gif you. You are always beating yourself up about your own work too, but I think you are certainly improving and I can say that nothing helps more than inspiring pictures and a lot of practice. I mean I've been doing this for nearly two years now. Um. Rambling. So yeah. You are too lovely my dear. Love you too.

Shelby Hahaha. This comment made me smile. Cause I always try and pronounce all that s;dlkfjalgkasdjkal in my head and it just sounds funny. I also sat here with this face :$ while you told me off tongue1.gif (they don't have an embarrassed smiley, well I couldn't find one anyway), because Erika's husband doesn't want to be grounded and sit on the naughty step. Love you. wub.gif

Edited by NatashaC, 13 January 2012 - 03:48 PM.

rwry6Tc.gif   

#8 brie cheese

brie cheese

immortal of le galazy~

• Graduate Artist
  • 851 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:57 AM

here from the cleanout thread!

as for banners, i think you should get rid of this+ because it isn't as good as the others. The same goes for this+ chapter image, and because the text is kind of hard to read. This+ sig looks a little old, and that's it! I love your style wub.gif

Brielle | available | v. reed

KeH2JbL.png

( actual new gallery )

#9 wishingweed

wishingweed
  • Graduate Artist
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

Thank you so much Brielle, the banner I wasn't too keen on in the first place, and the other two I've had around for a while so I think it was time for them to go.
Thanks again. biggrin.gif

rwry6Tc.gif   

#10 ShinodasDiscover

ShinodasDiscover
  • Graduate Artist
  • 218 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

lol and yay @ panda signature
how adoerably amazing

and great HP stuff!!

#11 wishingweed

wishingweed
  • Graduate Artist
  • 340 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

Aww thanks SD.
:wub:

rwry6Tc.gif   

#12 aconite.

aconite.

once & future queen

• Senior Artist
  • 645 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:18 AM

Hey there~ I just stopped by because I saw your Legend of the Seeker CI in the hitch/ditch thread and wanted to see if you had any more... Lo and behold, your stuff is amazing! o.o I love the Rahl banner and the Crossfire CI <3 They both strike me as being really soft and pretty, despite the actual content in them. :P Maybe it's the light?

Call me Lucia. Formerly known as AzureSeas. ♥

NaNo'ing. Will be scarce. A graphic for every 10k.

Posted Image

HPFF (12+) | far longer than forever; all new

#13 firewhiskey.

firewhiskey.

not here anymore :(

• Designer
  • 2,228 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

dijodijf
HEY THERE. I'm vee :P
I adore your sigs. like I ADORE THEM :wub:
they're so beautiful, could just gobble them up. :glomp:
*glomps*
Your hey jude signature is my favorite. :loves: the composition is out of this worldd.
anyways, the banners are fabulous too x)
hope to see you around xx
Veeeee :edward:

(ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧

hi i'm vee & previously bathtub. & gallery tutorial 

& unavailable :c & I'm not really anymore  

#14 Bear&Fox

Bear&Fox

lilacs stick with lilacs

• Staff Moderator
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:19 AM

Tasha! I'm here with your some crit :3
Okay, so not gonna lie, this is gonna be ridiculously hard, smh.

weakest + strongest techniques
your weakest technique I'm going to say is text placement. In lots of places you've placed the text on top of the person, eg. here here here + here. While I think this gives a bit originality to your work, I don't think it has quite worked on those pieces. The problems with it, I think is that is draws to much detail to that part of the graphic and not enough to the other parts of the canvas. In some of those pieces the text it also coming across quite awkwardly, eg. here, where the man's arm is covered + here where the text, to me, feels a bit close to the chin. Having said that though, in this + this which have that same text style, I think it works much bette, and actually adds a lot to the graphic. The difference between it looking great and not so good, I think is how carefully you've placed it. With the two pieces banners where I think it works, the font and angle of the text moves with the people, making the people and background look conjoined, rather than in the earlier pieces I mentioned, where the text just sits on the person. I hope by giving you this advice you don't feel discouraged to continue this style, as I think with more practise you'll really be able to develop it into your style ^_^

your strongest technique I think is composition :) Especially in your banner section I find the way you position the people to be really interesting. In many of your banners and that second CI, I like how you have detail in the background - which is something that I really suck at...so I admire anybody who can do it :P

weakest + strongest graphic types

your weakest graphic type I think is signatures. Although you have quite a few in your gallery they all have very similar compositions and colourings - two boys one in front of the other, and greens and browns. Try mixing it up a bit, make a few more with girls and some brighter colouring. By having greater variety in your gallery you'll be able to show that you are capable of a magnitude of looks, which is good, i guess :P That panda sig is really cute btw and it's certainly a bit different to other sigs you have ^_^

your strongest graphic type I think is you icons. the three sets you have now I absolutely adore. the women in black ones especially :loves:

weakest pieces; this (the text is nice, but the image quality is quite poor and pixelly :/) this (the blending of the guy's face isn't great/the background is too similar to colour of his face.) this (doesn't really show off any of your skills, I'm also not sure about the colouring) this (again, doesn't really show off any of your skills) this (poor text placement, and the background images are in a rather awkward position - little DW is directly above big DW, also there's a big empty spot on the left.)

strongest pieces; this (gorgeous colouring :loves:) this (lovelovelove the text and comp.) this (fantastic comp. and colouring ^_^) this (love the girl in the background and colouring. I'd love to see it with some better text though, maybe try editing it before promos~)

overall
Okay, so by my australian time, you have like...one or two days to do as much as you can for promos. I suggest editing stuff that you've already made, if you can...things like adjusting text is hopefully something you might be able to do. Try and make another sig and CI, if you can. Remember to also use HQ images, because although I haven't really mentioned it, I can see it's a little bit of an issue. I just quickly checked you promo crit; I can't notice a huge contrast issue (but I'm no admin, so of course I might just not be seeing things) so hopefully this means that it's something you've been working on. Blurriness I can notice on a couple of your sigs, (the robb one and the hey jude one) and also your third and forth banner. Using HQ images I think should help with this, as well as careful use of the sharpen filter. As for developing your style, I think you just need to experiment a bit more. Atm, you don't have much that really defines your graphics (not that I can talk :P), but doing things like what you've been doing with text is a good way to go. Just try new things and see where it takes you. (lol, what. that was too corny. sorry D:)

I hope this has helped,
pm me with questions <3
- ellie :hug:

♥︎  ♥︎  ♥︎

ordinary love

ZgncS8o.png

pm for requests

#15 wishingweed

wishingweed
  • Graduate Artist
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

Lucia YAY! Another Legend of the Seeker lover. Well I'm assuming so anyway. :glomp: I seriously believe that show doesn't get enough attention. But anyways, thank you so much, and perhaps I'll try making some more LoS graphics when I get a chance.

Vee You're so sweet, thank you for your lovely comment. I'm glad someone likes my signatures, because I certainly think they are one of my weakest graphics. But thank you again :wub:

Ellie Thankyou so so much for your amazing critique, I'm sorry I've taken such a long time to acknowledge it, but I've been on holiday and then I've just been finishing up my major project at college so I haven't really had the time to bounce back in here. I've just read through it, and I'm really greatful for everything you've said. I like getting someone else's opinion other than my close friends who seem to think everything I make is brilliant (which I certainly know isn't the truth) they are just nice and biased. But I like your honesty it's what I needed. I'm going to take all your comments into consideration and I'm going to sort my gallery out, hopefully later this week if not at the weekend. Thank you again for everything. :wub: :glomp:

rwry6Tc.gif   

#16 stop_the_attack

stop_the_attack
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:41 AM

Hiii Tasha!

So, I love your text work. It's an inspiration. Seriously. Keep on being awesome :hearts:

Peace out, Vicky. :queen:

Edited by stop_the_attack, 14 July 2012 - 02:42 AM.

Voldemort ll Robin: The Boy Wonder ll Vicky ll Mrs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt ll Awesome
Posted Image
Gallery & heather@lj & PW

#17 wishingweed

wishingweed
  • Graduate Artist
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

Aww thank you Vicky, I'm really trying to experiment with text at the minute, so I'm glad it's not going all bad.

<3

rwry6Tc.gif   

#18 runaway

runaway
  • Graduate Artist
  • 264 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

This banner is so cool - I am in awe of the animation! Share your secrets please or else
I also love the Lion King chapter images; they are too cute :loves:

iwasnotmagnificent_zps0e97f541.png

HAZEL - UNAVAILABLE (uni work overload)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users