staysig_zpsf00db88d.pngbillsig_zpsc69bd101.png

johnsig_zps0da8d742.pngcoves.png

2vwxnj7.png16bipeg.png

weeds-1.pngmila2.png

35d54pk.png2zp82hc.jpg

4ugwtg.png2zqet5u.png

credits.png

35mqnfa.jpg

Edited by elixirs*, 18 May 2013 - 07:45 AM.

hi i'm tasha and this is my gallery

#2 spectrum

spectrum

Indonesian and proud \m/

• 393 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:21 PM

.........first O: )

Hi Tasha! I like your gallery. I really really like it. Make more stuffs (signatures, CI's, icons, not only banners though they're super good), raise your post until 10 then put your name into promotion application! Serious!

Be careful of using sharpen. Some pictures look HQ because over-sharpened.

-spectrum

Edited by spectrum, 26 September 2011 - 11:26 PM.

spectrum 's current obsession:
Posted Image

Gallery

#3 elixirs*

elixirs*

get lucky

• Staff Artist
  • 314 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

Hi Spectrum (:
Thank you- I have a lot of banners because I use them for my fics and icons seem to want to hurt my feelings whenever I make them but once school stops slaughtering me, I'll get around to making more things.
And yes, I'm rather fond of the sharpen tool so I'll look out for that!
-Tasha

#4 Emccentric

Emccentric

[awkwardly exists]

• Staff Artist
  • 515 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:31 AM

Hi, um, excuse me, but HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU STILL A MEMBER ARTIST?!?! AND HOW COME I'M 2ND WHEN I SHOULD BE THE 1234567890TH COMMENT?
When I saw your fics on HPFF I thought those banners were made by a grad! edward.gif It's a bit too late to wedge in your name for this month's promotion, isn't it? confusedslant.gif You need to speak more, woman! I shall see to that and keep you talking until bam! 10 posts and the second the November Promotion Thread comes around, I'll be running to nominate you biggrin.gif You should try making not only banners but icons and sigs and CIs too, I'd like to see how well you can do in canvases with different sizes wink.gif Wait, did Spectrum just give you the same suggestion? Never mind me, then.
P.S.: If icons are giving you a hard time, just take your time developing an eye for cropping at the right places before moving on to the blending. smile.gif

(M) E T A
/ GALLERY / UNAVAILABLE / HPFF /

U4MfMPZ.png

#5 lilscratchy

lilscratchy

<3 Daniel Landroche

• Senior Artist
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:43 AM

returning your favor...i took a peek to your galery and i shocked on how good you are....

your banner look so simple but you got all the attention....and of course you have to try other graphic. Start adding more stocks would be my next advice...and about the sharpening thing since i also love it so much you can lower the opacity for sharpened layer if the result are too sharp, or with low opacity soft brush you can erase the noisy-pixely image...

-ulil-

#6 elixirs*

elixirs*

get lucky

• Staff Artist
  • 314 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hi Em (:
Um, wow, thank you- but I am so undeserving of all that praise! There are so many artists on here who are a million times more creative than I am... have I mentioned how I have extreme difficulties with layer masks and gradient maps? wink.gif
I only just got round to creating a gallery- had to wait until I'd made enough decent graphics to put in it- but I might put myself forward for promotion when school has finished destroying any free time I have I have different canvas sizes. It's only because I like to make all my fic banners myself that I don't have any.
Thanks for the advice about icons- I tend to have an idea in my head of how I want them to look and then they end up looking like something my 6 year old sister could do :s

Thanks so much,
-Tasha

Hey Ulil,
Thanks so much for looking at my gallery and I'm going to start on other canvas sizes as soon as school/RWC stop eating my time I can! Ahh, the sharpen tool- my best friend only I tend to like things very sharp and others don't. I play around with the Smart Sharpen tool and, in the case of my Remus/Andrew Garfield banner (which you might be referring to?), it was the PSD that I used to colour it that made it look pixel-y but I'll fix that at the weekend.

Thanks again,
-Tasha

Edited by ohtasha, 28 September 2011 - 11:26 AM.

#7 ellcrys.

ellcrys.

I won't die defeated

• Junior Artist
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:40 AM

Hi Tasha! You have a really great start here! You'll be working your way through the ranks in no time! I would have to say that you have a very creative eye, your banners and your sigs are great! I love your usage of textures, they're lovely! I would suggest trying out some icons to add a bit of variety, but over all you have a really lovely gallery. Keep up the good work and I'll be back to stalk your galla again yes.gif

Call me Jac | Currently unavailable, means no muse = in a rut | Formerly Jacinta
Posted Image

#8 elixirs*

elixirs*

get lucky

• Staff Artist
  • 314 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:02 AM

Hi Jacinta (:
Can I just saw that your name is absolutely lovely? Thank you very much and as for the icons... well, we aren't exactly the best of friends but I'll get round to putting up the few I've made soon. I tend to look at all the amazing ones on here and wonder why I bother trying!
-Tasha

#9 abyss

abyss

abyss(mal)

• Dark Arts Digest
  • 1,889 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

Hi Tasha! I'm Khanh. smile.gif
I think you have a wonderful gallery here. Your banners are absolutely gorgeous! I especially like this+ and this+.
Keep up the good work, and I'm sure you'll have a shot at being promoted soon! 2yl8tvq.gif
~Khanh

i felt myself a p u r e part of the a b y s s - -
khanh ♥ previously Chocolate_Frog ♥ if it fits, i ship it
renegadesig.png
available / gallery / june e. & declan q.s on pw / daisy is queen of insults
 / p.neruda

- - my h e a r t broke loose on the w i n d

#10 elixirs*

elixirs*

get lucky

• Staff Artist
  • 314 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:49 PM

Hi Khanh,
Wow, you all have such beautiful names! Thank you very much; I have to admit, I have a soft spot for banners even if they take me a ridiculously long time to produce 0.o
I want to add more items and hopefully get promoted at some point!
-Tasha

Edited by ohtasha, 10 October 2011 - 01:05 AM.

#11 hip cat

hip cat

I am faster than 80% of all snakes.

• Staff Artist
  • 864 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:13 PM

Wow, i actually love your gallery so much.
Well, hi, i'm Marney and i'm fairly certain you're
much, much better than me at making graphics.
Seriously, everything in your gallery is just love -
the banners are so beautiful. And your sigs too!
Aw, you're so good at text too - i seriously suck at
it. But anyway, i adore your gallery and really hope
to see you around tda sometime.
matrix-glomp.gif
-Marney

#12 elixirs*

elixirs*

get lucky

• Staff Artist
  • 314 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

Hellooo Marney (:
Really, I'm not better but coming from you, that's a huge compliment so thank you! I have an iffy relationship with text- there are about five or six fonts that I use all the time and I'm incredibly envious of anyone who can use any font and still make it look fabulous. -_-
I'll hopefully bump into you on the spam forum and thanks again!
-Tasha

Edited by ohtasha, 20 October 2011 - 11:21 AM.

#13 hashtagponcho

hashtagponcho

hashbrown

• Staff Artist
  • 934 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

Hey Tasha. You're ace at graphics, I'm kind of umming and awwing thinking that you came to my gallery and said you liked my stuff wub.gif I really love your style. It's interesting how you use textures (like in your first banner) to not go under and blend. I like that. smile.gif

You have Andrew Garfield!! *flails* On this banner I really think the T is a bit pointless. It's gorgeous without and really pretty. We no like the T, Tasha! tongue1.gif

I like how unconventional the Sirus banner is. It ends abruptly, rather than blending and yet the textures and the composition carries it off. You have a great grasp on all of the basics-- blending (or not tongue1.gif), composition, colouring. How did you learn it so good? girl_blush.gif teach me your ways oh Jedi Master!

I really really really wanna see more from you. I hope you have some animation, icons or big blends for me to lust after next time I pop in here -nods-
matrix-glomp.gif
Keeley

sig by s.in because she is freaking amazing

wowyouwould_zpsbdaf3c57.gif

Keeley (previously infinity.) ~ available (pm first)

| liquify tut | Pw1 | new gallery

#14 elixirs*

elixirs*

get lucky

• Staff Artist
  • 314 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:31 PM

Hiya Keeley,
Wow, thank you- I have so much love for your graphics so I'm fangirling a little over you seeing my gallery :* I tend to have an interesting relationship with Photoshop; I change my mind so much and I rarely achieve the graphic I have planned out in my mind which is why I don't have much up :s
As for the Andrew Garfield banner, I had two versions, one with the 't' and one without and I couldn't decide between them. In the end I went with this one but it's still a decision I'm iffy about. Haha, the Sirius one wasn't meant to turn out like that at all- it just so happened that the texture made a nice shape when I duplicated it.
And really, you're too kind; my composition is pretty rubbish normally! Stock banners are my worst nightmare... I'll put some more things up soon, and hope to see you around tda!

-Tash
a

#15 everafter

everafter

the world wants to love you ♥

• Staff Artist
  • 2,874 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:20 PM

i can't get over how much i love everything in here :O your style is absolutely amazing, please make more wink.gif seriously, though, put your name in for promotion this month - i would love to see you in junior blue <3

i espppecially love your current signature. i think it and my heart have run off to vegas wink.gif

TDA & PW

not available.

#16 elixirs*

elixirs*

get lucky

• Staff Artist
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:39 PM

Oooh, thank you (: That's one of the nicest compliments I've had about my graphics and it's absolutely lovely coming from you with your insanely gorgeous artworks. I'm definitely going to go for promotion when it opens so fingers crossed I get it!
Hmm... you can have Ed Westwick if I can have Chris Pine? Or, you know, the four of us could run off to Vegas together...
<3 Tasha

#17 amour.toujours

amour.toujours

lonely girl;;

• Staff Artist
  • 7,179 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:35 AM

everything in here is really pretty yes.gif I esp. like the top banner and the last two signs, the compositions are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you do next happy2.gif

#18 calypso.

calypso.

little miss clueless -////-

• Senior Artist
  • 847 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:21 AM

ohtasha, you're ohsogood <333
your graphics are inspirational!! I am sure you will got promotion SOON!!

*going to stalk*

-Yuki

Y U K I
UNAVAILABLE (PM first)
siggy003copy_zps954c222e.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users