#1 amour.toujours

amour.toujours

lonely girl;;

• Staff Artist
  • 7,165 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

foek38.png

i like the vampire diaries, supernatural, gossip girl, pretty little liars, buffy the vampire slayer, true blood, teen wolf, the nine lives of chloe king, the lying game, ringer, the secret circle, haven, new girl, revenge, hart of dixie, the walking dead, friends with benefits, warehouse 13,  twilight saga, gilmore girls, melrose place, horror movies, photoshop, music, rain, coffee, tda, my blackberry, my laptop, signatures, banners, icons, vibrant coloring, amanda seyfried, megan fox, alex pettyfer and a lot more ^_^ 

gallery updated 10/03/2014

Newest marked with * .

2pyupzd.png

1zdt7o3.jpg

2dv252s.jpg

s5egwk.jpg

n6okme.jpg

------------------------------

2nsuiv5.png

2yzaeqt.jpg

* 1zfll6o.jpg

2e51wf5.jpg

zji4qa.jpg

29fr5l.jpg

idf094.jpg

qs62d2.jpg

2qk5nkl.jpg

2mf17oh.jpg

24vnxnl.jpg

10htylv.jpg

2i7xoc3.jpg

13zx4yv.jpg

ip36gg.jpg

2s157q1.jpg

28u2v6o.jpg

o72amo.jpg

-----------------------------

25jgr2d.png

25jw4t0.jpg

j9xa8i.jpg

13z288m.jpg

w1trbn.jpg

2ibi0k3.jpg

2u451ra.jpg

2uzqd81.jpg

icvcl2.jpg

11r6g5y.jpg

------------------------------------

53u342.jpg

mh3h52.jpg

2gsjp5y.jpg

66mc5l.jpg

dzulqt.jpg

15fg5kn.jpg

ztdqtx.jpg

vscowk.jpg

14y32bk.jpg

----------------------- 

23wtdhw.png

1553v5h.jpg
click for alternate coloring & text.

]mi031t_th.jpg 1j3qso_th.jpg 29yflw0_th.jpg 3ev53_th.jpg

el60io_th.jpg 11taquu_th.jpg rwjp4z_th.jpg 24v04sk_th.jpg

-----------------------

Featured Artist - November 2009

Promoted to staff - May 2008

Promoted to senior - January 2008

-----------------------

2rm32x2.png

Nixthea || Bloomotion || Slayground.tumblr || 17dayone || synthoxide || lemonend || Feel || discolore || midnight_road || icon_extras || coloring_help || 77words ||gloria chan || ewanism || bea_lost|| icons_are_hot||hotn-caps.com|| teardrop /a.perfect.lie's textures, brushes & clock stock || Violet's Europe stock packs || Pinnie the wooh stocks|| Somuch's stock pack || Doug's vectors/textures || Ledgelover's textures || Sarytah @ DA || sanami276 @ DA || crazykira @ DA || so-ghislaine @ DA|| Missesglass @ DA || Mini-Mani-Mo @ DA || Mellowmint @ DA || resurgere @ DA|| wyldraven @ DA || tgarstock @ DA|| dezzanstock @ DA||aezonstock @ DA || asilwenstock @ DA|| xnickixstockx @ DA || Ashensorrow @ DA|| Misery Designs @ DA|| indigo deep @ DA || unristrictedstock @ DA|| asiastock @ DA|| faestock @ DA || clandestinestock @ DA || lucieGstock @ DA|| steppeland stock @ DA|| F3RD4 @ DA || azurylipfesStock @ DA || theshinyrockstock @ DA || Montvalentstock @ DA || jennistock @ DA || vikyvampirs90 @ DA || ribbonstock @ DA || tudorxrose @ DA  || streamystock @ DA || blackyaisa @ DA || aulxdayz @ DA || sublimeartdust @ DA || twins72 @ DA || Maureenolder @ DA ||elizafox_stock @ DA || Masterjiin @ DA || Irium-stock @ DA || saruna || bellazon || dafont || more to come soon.

Edited by amour.toujours, 10 March 2014 - 10:19 AM.

#2 .asperity

.asperity

lost in you ♥

• Staff Artist
  • 2,681 posts

Oh Vany, Vany, Vany! You have no idea how happy I am that the board developed amnesia and forgot about a weeks worth of posts. Cause now I get prime positioning in seriously one of the best galleries on TDA. You are far too amazing for words, but I am going to try anyways - cause I'm oh so eloquent.

HOW DO YOU DO IT?! Seriously, please share! Because I'd love to know how to get graphics as perfect as you do. It's no wonder that you have always been a constant source of [s]pain in my butt[/b] inspiration. Your way with text, composition, filtering, colouring.... and well everything is far beyond the realm of ordinary. You know that without you I would probably be long gone, living a normal life. But you just had to walk into my life and pull me into this.

You are one of my favourites and will always be one (graphics and msn wise) wub.gif

ily matrix-glomp.gif

Edited by .asperity, 24 August 2011 - 01:51 PM.

#3 wishaway.

wishaway.
  • Staff Artist
  • 2,135 posts

MINE
editing when with more thought process 2yl8tvq.gif

I dunno if you managed to read my last comment before it was deleted, but it was kind of a really awesome comment tongue1.gif
But, you know, I'm all for trading, so you know, if you just want to loan your style to me for even a day, I'm all for it. SeansEvilSmilie.png
Though, I've no idea why you'd want mine. tongue1.gif Anyway.
I've said this about a hundred times already, but I. LOVE. THIS GALLERY. biggrin.gif Everything in here's so pretty and vibrant-coloured
and I'm pretty sure I'm pretty close to drooling. or crying One of the things that has always puzzled me is how you manage to make
SO MANY icons and make them all look AMAZING. And did I mention how many of them you have? tongue1.gif
I really really really love your text. I just do. It's awesome. wub.gif The way you colour everything kind of
makes me want to throw away PS - it's way too pretty and amazing and incredible and other adjectives
that I cannot bother to remember right now. tongue1.gif

I'm not going to say make more since you'll do anyway, but yeah, I'm pretty sure everything you've ever made has been gorgeous, I still remember the banner you made for one of my old stories, hehe (:
And I guess imma be a tenter, unless you dislike my essay-long comments (which is why I should stop rambling around and over now), so, I'll stalk you? hide.gif lol:P

Edited by wishaway., 23 August 2011 - 12:55 AM.

#4 invidia

invidia

I love music <3

• Senior Artist
  • 777 posts

I HATE KRISTINA

i had such a nice comment and it was deleted sad2.gif i'm pretty sure that this one won't be as good as before.

Vany, you're so amazing it hurts. i still remember the first time i was in your gallery biggrin.gif i thought that you're literally the best artist in TDA and i still do smile.gif
everything you make is so pretty and your coloring and text are beautiful.
when i saw that you were my first big buddy i almost had an heart attack because i thought i won't be a good little buddy xD but you were so nice and
you helped me so much with my graphics biggrin.gif

you're a really good friend and i hope you'll stay my friend smile.gif

love you <3

Edited by i wish i had an angel, 22 August 2011 - 06:30 PM.

#5 Caren

Caren

still old as dirt

• Veteran Artist
  • 4,421 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

your gallery is beyond words!! holy sheep vanessa!!! how do you do it?! th_cry.gif

#6 (sol)

(sol)

Day, n. A period of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent.

• Staff Moderator
  • 11,457 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

reserving my spot. will edit later. happy2.gif

icon_pray.gif Vany there are no words to describe your gallery. I am in awe of not only the amount, but how perfect each one is. I love your coloring, and your style. And even when you think outside of the box, and do something completely different, it's still very much you. Please just share your secrets with the rest of us poor souls???

Edited by (sol), 23 August 2011 - 04:19 AM.

#7 Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Oh the simulated horror

• Staff Artist
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

Me too Kristy, me too. tongue1.gif

//I'll also edit when I am in a clearer state of mind. xD

So Vany, I am pretty sure you are some kind of graphic goddess that is here to taunt us mortals with your godly skills. wub.gif I don't think I've ever seen a bad graphic done by you and you are so so versatile! You do blends and sigs and banners and your colouring is so diverse and delicious. girl_blush.gif I also love it how you don't stay permanently in one style, but your way of doing things changes subtly over the time. That way we can never get bored of your graphics. So yeah, continue making more and being absolutely amazing! th_hug.gif

Edited by kaileena_sands, 30 August 2011 - 02:29 PM.

#8 dumbledear!

dumbledear!

your love is my turning page.

• Staff Artist
  • 540 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

Aw, I lost ):
will come back now, ya here?

Woah, you wanna hear a funny story? I DID edit this but little did I know I pressed
preview post and my laptop went flat tongue1.gif
VANY! Just wow, everyone would agree that you are a complete graphics goddess and
everything you make is magic 2yl8tvq.gif ! Yet once I got over marvelling at your
pretties, I realized something:
no chapter images? ph34r.gif
I would love to see you make one - I'm sure it'll be stunning! wub.gif
<3 Marie.

Edited by dumbledear!, 03 October 2011 - 06:02 AM.

#9 prometheus

prometheus

TDA's Resident Oncer

• Senior Artist
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

reserving my spot!!! AND MY SPOT RULES!!! tongue1.gif

VANYYYY!!!! por favor diz-me como ť que tu consegues?! blink.gif seriously?! your graphics are absolutely perfect!!! wub.gif like most are saying, you are a huge source of inspiration and I have to agree with them! tongue1.gif you can do basically everything, your style is flawless!!! icon_pray.gif I don't think I can say more because we both know it's not enough to say how awesome you are... wub.gif keep up the great work! wink.gif I'll be back! SeansEvilSmilie.png

Edited by blackhorse, 30 August 2011 - 08:49 AM.

#10 littlemissy

littlemissy

pick up the pieces and build a Lego house!

• Staff Artist
  • 965 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

Vany!!
Everything is so pretty! Iím in love with your entire gallery this one and this are just gorgeous, I love the colouring on those <3
Iím totally in love with your Eric sig and I think your banners are just perfection, I really like the way you use textures and it all blends together so beautifully! wub.gif
I can't wait to see more x

#11 angelic.

angelic.

s(he) be(li)ev(ed)

• Staff Artist
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

Vany! wub.gif My favorite artist of all time! <3
You know, I could go on and on for a lifetime telling you how amazing you are, because no one will ever be as talented as you!
I love your style to no end. You're graphics are so distinguishable and gorgeous!
This is one of my favorite graphics you have. The composition on it is pretty! Along with this. I can't even comprehend how you make something like that! ohmy.gif

EEEP! You will forever be my biggest inspiration!

I'm sure I'll stop in every few hours from time to time so I can stalk you. happy2.gif

love.gif

-randee<3

#12 snazzy

snazzy
  • 11 posts
  • Software:I Don't Design Graphics

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

ahhhh i love all of this. they're all so bountiful with colour ! so gorgeous !

#13 bellatrixx

bellatrixx

without you, i'll be miserable at best.

• Staff Moderator
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:33 AM

Vany!

You will more than likely always be a favourite artist of mine, I cannot tell you how many times I go into your gallery a week looking for inspiration. You can pretty much do anything and I envy you for it. I wish I had your talent. Your colouring is flawless and composition is perfect, and text, seriously? You are a genius. I want your secrets woman!
Or you could just give me all your psd's tongue1.gif LOL

I freakin' love your work and I hope you never stop making graphics or I will go cry in my muse-less hole forever.

wub.gif

You're amazing, just sayin'

#14 mariposa.

mariposa.

you make my life complete ♥

• Graduate Artist
  • 902 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:47 PM

Vany!

hiya dear! :] Anyways, I really do love your style. I cannot count the times I come to your gallery for inspiration :] Your compositions, and colouring are flawless. :] Keep up the amazing work! ;D

#15 johnlocked

johnlocked
  • Graduate Artist
  • 593 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

There are few artists who can do an amazing job with dark, bright, soft, monochrome coloring, busy, simple backgrounds and filters. Well, i think that you are one of them.
Never leave TDA, Vany! NEVER! th_cry.gif

Nicole th_hug.gif

#16 amour.toujours

amour.toujours

lonely girl;;

• Staff Artist
  • 7,165 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:57 AM

.asperity - Oh Kristina, Kristina, Kristina! tongue1.gif How insane can you be? You don't get to see those ugly things i trash without showing you, so you haven't got a clue how many flaws my graphics actually have xD My graphics are nowhere near perfection, but I love you for believing so tongue1.gif Glad I stop you from living a normal life, I'm sure your life would be so boring without me in it wink.gif love you hun matrix-glomp.gif

wishaway - yes, I did read your previously awesome comment tongue1.gif I should thank you for both comments now, shouldn't I? I dont exactly remember the exact words in the previous one, but I do recall squeeing and having a stupid smile on my face after reading it xD And yay, let's trade styles right away before you change your mind tongue1.gif Don't you dare throwing away photoshop, I really need the inspiration, muse has been a pain in the butt these last few days ph34r.gif Thank you so much for the awesome comment(s), darling <3 you rock edward.gif

i wish i had an angel - aww bar, you're way too nice! I'm sure I don't deserve all that praise, but I'll accept it gladly tongue1.gif Thank you for all the nice words hun, it really means a lot happy2.gif

Caren - seriously? You saying you like my work is surreal. Your gallery is still one of my faves and you were one of the people I looked up to when I first joined. Your words made me smile like crazy xD Thank you so much wub.gif

(sol) - You think my crazy experiments work? Haha, glad you do tongue1.gif I sometimes think "what the hell am I doing here?" so it's great to see some approval tongue1.gif Thank you so much, hun matrix-glomp.gif

kaileena_sands - You haven't seen a bad graphic by me because I hide them really well tongue1.gif Most of my graphics don't even see the light of day so they don't destroy my reputation SeansEvilSmilie.png muhahaha.gif Ah, saying I'm versatile is one of the best compliments anyone could ever give me wub.gif I agree, my style keeps evolving, I hope it's a good thing though or I'll have to get demoted or something huh.gif xD Thank you x 1000 for the awesome comment girl_blush.gif

dumbledear! - feel free to come back whenever and I'll edit this reply tongue1.gif

blackhorse - sorte, talvez? tongue1.gif Muita prŠtica? Um pouco dos dois? xD Glad you like everything and anything I make, you probably need glasses but I still appreciate the comment tongue1.gif wink.gif Thank you wub.gif

nala - will edit whenever you do tongue1.gif

littlemissy - Thank you so much hun, means a lot coming from you who makes absolutely gorgeous graphics wub.gif girl_blush.gif

cookiemonster - your spot is reserved, how about editing it now? icon_dies.gif

angelic - wow, your favorite artist? Seriously? sticktongue.gif That is so awesome yes.gif I'm sure there are better artists out there but I like the way you think so why change it? xD Your comment means so much, you being one of the people I most admire happy2.gif Thank you so much for the amazing comment, it truly means a lot girl_blush.gif

snazzy - thank you so much, glad you like dxmjae.png

bellatrixx - aaaaaaaaah Sam is in my gallery! drive.gif I like being one of your fave artists since I feel the same way about you & your work happy2.gif You don't need my talent when you have your skills, woman! You're just crazy tongue1.gif I could say the same about you, don't you dare quit or I'll be museless pretty much forever th_cry.gif We could always trade psds, I really would like that wink.gif

Dulcefantasia Tany! love0072.gif Thank you so much for the kind words, they truly mean a lot yes.gif I'm glad you find my work inspiring, I feel the same way about yours happy2.gif

Aloha! - aww, thank you blush.gif I'm glad you think I can master any style, I have my doubts most of the time tongue1.gif I'll try and stay around a while longer, as long as I have inspiration and time anyway couch.gif Thank you hun <3

wow, this took a while xD Anyway, updated with 2 signatures & 4 banners.

Edited by amour.toujours, 05 September 2011 - 04:36 PM.

#17 quixotic

quixotic

never forgotten, always remembered.

• Staff Artist
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:17 AM

OHMYGOOODNESS! VANY! WHY AM I SO LATE IN VISITING YOUR NEW GALLERY? confusedslant.gif

well, at least i'm here and on the first page? ><
EDIT: NOO. SECOND PAGE. sad2.gif first post on the second page? hmph.

AHH, everytime I visit your gallery, it amazes me.. wub.gif seriously, your gallery is so wonderful, so many absolutely amazing graphics! i don't even know how you make so many graphics, but each one is absolutely amazing, and you are so versatile as well. I mean, you use textures (i think) in your blends and then your stock banners are just wub.gif Your colouring + composition + TEXT + everything is just amazing and so creative!!

I wish i could make icons like you! Those sigs.. so creative! And the banners.. wub.gif & your blends are so freaking gorgeous as well!

girl_blush.gif i stalk your gallery a lot! SO AMAZING. BASICALLY I REALLY AND TRULY DO THINK that every single graphic you have in your gallery is absolutely gorgeous! You are so inspirational<3
- charlotte wub.gif

btw haha i still love my sig so much i can't bear changing it xD

Edited by nostalgia., 07 September 2011 - 05:18 AM.

#18 ForgottenFace

ForgottenFace

The North Remembers

• Administrator
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

icon_pray.gif

Please teach me how to make so many icons and sigs. icon_pray.gif Everytime I come here there is a new set of 50+ icons, how do you do that? Tell MEEE D:

Your style is so different and you make everything look so effortless, as if you just open photoshop and BAM five minutes later a new master piece is done. icon_pray.gif

Plus, you need to share where you find all this HQ photos of celebs, because I can never find decent pics headdesk.gif

I'm just gonna live here, okay? Hope you don't mind SeansEvilSmilie.png animal0017.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users