11 replies to this topic

#1 Antiquity

Antiquity
  • Veteran Artist
  • 4,143 posts
  • Software:Paint Shop Pro

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:17 PM

~

The past three years on TDA have been some of the best ones in my life.

I’ve learned so much about graphics and have made many great friends here.

I’m going to miss you all a lot and I wish everyone the best of luck in the future.

~

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

credits&awards

Goodbye, everyone, and good luck with the future. I'll miss you!

--Beatrice

Edited by Antiquity, 02 September 2012 - 04:53 AM.

#2 .asperity

.asperity

lost in you ♥

• Staff Artist
  • 2,681 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:25 PM

th_cry.gif

Well this is certainly depressing. I am going to miss you so much wub.gif
Your work has always been so inspiring, and I had fun trying to replicate it a few times.
Let me tell you, it was no easy task.

I hope that every goes well for you in the future and that you return even if just to say hey.

Edited by .asperity, 13 June 2011 - 01:42 PM.

#3 Violet

Violet

Grumpy Old Violet

• Staff Artist
  • 12,461 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

Oh Bea. matrix-glomp.gif

Thank you so much for posting this. It's fabulous to have an archive of your work, and it's astounding to see so many perfect graphics all in one place. I'm incredibly jealous of the rich autumnal shades you capture, but you could do light pastels equally well, and that's a rare talent. I'll miss you - your friendly supportive presence and your amazing talents, and I'm really glad to hear that TDA has meant so much to you these past few years.

Have a great life filled with good fortune and happiness, Bea! Thanks for all you've done here at TDA. th_hug.gif

#4 bittersweetflames

bittersweetflames

carly

• Staff Moderator
  • 5,937 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

-eats-

Bea, darling. One of the few people I know who uses PSP... And you use it so fabulously. wink.gif I will miss your presence on TDA and the rich and lovely way you have of infusing color and life into your graphics. While I know that saying goodbye to TDA will come to all of us eventually, seeing such concrete evidence of it is just very painful.
I had a lovely time talking to you whenever I could and stalking whatever it was you made.
It is also a fact that the entire LGMS family will miss you and your ideas, your contributions. happy2.gif Have a blessed life, my dear. Always look to the future with positiveness. Hope you have a great memory of all of us you've met here on TDA. We won't forget you..

~~Carla

Edited by BitterSweetFlames, 13 June 2011 - 01:47 PM.

#5 Modthryth

Modthryth

rut-a-tut-tut

• Staff Moderator
  • 9,117 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

This archive is a great gift to all of us! Your presence has been so wonderful and lovely, and I'm going to miss you a lot! And your Wonderland sig is still one of my all time favorites! Keep in touch, Bea!!! ILY!!! <333

#6 amour.toujours

amour.toujours

lonely girl;;

• Staff Artist
  • 7,165 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

It makes me sad to know you're leaving, Bea. The amount of pretties here is what comforts me and hoping that you'll be alright happy2.gif I always envied your coloring and composition, esp. when it comes to banners wub.gif

I'm sure I will have to check back here for inspiration many, many times. You were one of my main inspirations lately *hugs*I wish we had talked a bit more, I know you are such a nice person. girl_blush.gif Thank you for the amazing graphics you posted here before leaving, I truly love each and every one of them happy2.gif

vanessa <3

Edited by amour.toujours, 13 June 2011 - 03:24 PM.

#7 &themoon

&themoon

infi ∞ nite

• Staff Moderator
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

Oh Bea, I don't think we've ever really talked, but I have always, always loved your graphics immensely. Everything here is so gorgeous and perfect and it's so terribly sad to be seeing you go. I'll miss seeing you around and I'll miss seeing your graphics as well.
I really hope you have a life as wonderful and beautiful as your graphics are. I hope you'll pop by every once in awhile to say hello. I know everyone here is going to miss you so much.

#8 Broomsticks

Broomsticks

back without a vengeance

• Senior Artist
  • 773 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

hey bea! I once had the pleasure of requesting a banner from you, and I'm glad I'll always have that piece of your talent of my own. I know we haven't talked but the little we have, you've been so friendly. Your colouring is beautiful and your animation always astounds me. TDA will be sad to see you go, but I'm glad we've got this (awesomely named) archive to grab inspiration from and remember you by tongue1.gif Have a beautiful and happy life! biggrin.gif Helena

Edited by Broomsticks, 13 June 2011 - 03:33 PM.

#9 Lady Malfoy

Lady Malfoy
  • Veteran Artist
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

Omg I didn't realize you were leaving so fast! th_cry.gif I just saw your post in my gallery and thought NOOOOO!!! lol

I'm so glad we got to really know eachother through LGMS. It was so much fun! I'm really sad you won't get to judge this cycle. sad2.gif I'm going to miss you Bea! I'm at least glad you're leaving your gallery so I can stare at your pretties! I've always been jealous of your warm and prettyness you always achieve. wub.gif Please make sure you still pop in every once in awhile! You will most definitely be missed. th_cry.gif

matrix-glomp.gif
Ash

#10 BillieJoeCandy

BillieJoeCandy
  • Senior Artist
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:44 AM

I'm shocked to see that you are leaving. I don't think we've ever talked properly but I loved your work and your presence. You will be missed a lot here! Good luck with whatever you are doing. <3

#11 mariposa.

mariposa.

you make my life complete ♥

• Graduate Artist
  • 903 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:16 AM

I'm shocked that your leaving Bea, you've been one of my many inspirations on this site. :]
I've always loved your work. You'll be missed. Best of luck for the future. <3

#12 HermioneWatson

HermioneWatson
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:53 AM

It's very sad you've gone.. but your creations are so very lovely and very inspiring to me.
Hope you have a wonderful life.
(:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users