asjhasfshdgbs;; why have I never replied to anyone? I'm so socially awkward around here~frenzy!
- Jordan! OH HEY. You noticed the JGL? Daaaamn, I thought I was being subtle with my Inception/JGL fangirling ;DGINA HI
don't try and grab the banners, you might punch your computer screen out. /deadly serious. Ninja
- thank you! I know, there's a bit of a JGL/Inception overload. It's a bit woaaah there. Trying to tone it down, ahha!kaitlinn
- haha! Keep humming the Imperial March, it's such a dramatic tune. Adds instant drama to your life! Thanks for the comment <3i wish i had an angel
- thank you very much! Banners are definitely my favourite <3Antiquity
- TOM HARDY <3 of the two I must confess that JGL is my favourite, but Tom Hardy is all pretty and suave (: thank you very much for commenting!amour.toujours
- thank you very much! sundrops
- ahha, I know, feels like ages ago I was sitting there with elements open and rubbish text all over my graphics, completely at a loss for what to do! You really, really
helped me out there, so thank you again! (:niffles
- hi again! Star wars is THE BEST. an aside: doesn't the whole opening with the 'A long time ago...' and then the sudden BWAAAAAA theme tune kicking in always give you a fright? I've seen it loads of times, but it always surprises me, hahah. Thanks for commenting (:everafter
- UMPHBOMCHICKAWOWOW? Oh my word that's high praise <3 Thank you so much! (:nala
- I remember that sig! It was so lovely <3 Thank you so much for saying so! I have had about a year to practise $: thanks!blackhorse
- thank you very much! <3revolution
- thanks! Banners definitely are my favourite to make (:DARYL!
- OFC Mumford and Sons <3 and a love of The Smiths makes anyone lovable! also a love of JGL and Garfield <3 let's face it, we were just meant to be. And your promotion at the same time too, it's perfect! Congrats to you too (: <3nostaglia
- ooh, thank you! Yeah, I'm particularly proud of that blend and a lot of people do seem to like it, ahha! Thanks for the comment (:
Edited by ahoythere, 05 April 2011 - 12:16 PM.