November [x]
by sammich by bittersweetflames
by Cirque du Sailor
by carpe.noctem
by PitchBlue

Copyrighted Images Masterlist | Copyright Rules | Roll the Credits

Photo

and it's a jaded state of solace.UPDATED: October 31st, 2010 :)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 (`*JadedSolace*)

(`*JadedSolace*)

Be cool, soda pop.

• Veteran Artist
  • 580 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:40 AM

Banners:

Chapter Images:

Signatures:

Manips:

Blends:

Resources:

I can't possibly fit every texture I've made here, so I'm going to make it easy on both you and I happy2.gif. Below is the link that will take you to my deviantart page where my textures are smile.gif.

[credits.]
99mockingbirds / vikyvampirs90 / hybrid genesis / ewanism / urban strokes @ livejournal / gender @ livejournal / lovelamp @ livejournal / oxoniensis @ livejournal / myrasis @ livejournal / carton / dafont / cryingforest / crazykira resources / shioon stock / chunga stock /
seraphic stock / struck stock / frozen stocks / riNymph stocks / heaven's stock / nightfate stock / ashen sorrow stock / rick harris stock / clandestine stock / jeff kubina stock / luckystock / armene stock / mugglenet / veritaserum

and some that aren't around anymore, but still hold a place in my folders happy2.gif
tippy/jigsaw/textura

If I've forgotten to credit anyone and you recognize it, please let me know so that I can give credit that's due. There are some things that I have that I cannot credit for the fact that the site is closed down or I've simply had the resource so long that I can't remember who made it. I've had some for over five years. On that note, there ya go smile.gif. Okay, so that's pretty much it. Comments, criticism, ect. is always much welcomed and needed smile.gif.

Edited by (`*JadedSolace*), 31 October 2010 - 03:34 PM.

#2 love machine

love machine
  • Veteran Artist
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:38 PM

so you were always one of my fave artists EVER. why? because you rock more than all of us combined. i've always ridiculously loved this banner, and the animation on this one is just ... gah. again, i'm just so taken in with all your graphics. i like the oldschool look of them, even in your newer audrey kitching graphics. i've always been sort of flabbergasted at your text usage because it's so fabulous. i still want to know the names of half the fonts you use xD so basically. you rock. a LOT. and i've been your fan for years. i love that you're back! do make more graphics soon smile.gif

lubi  gallery

LB6fDIs.png

#3 Clara Oswald

Clara Oswald

Bring me sunshine.

• Staff Moderator
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:56 PM

Haii i am Lore. biggrin.gif
YOUR STYLE IS AWESOME!! smile.gif
It rocks that you have come back hun, seriously you pwn.
Can't wait to see more of your graphics. wub.gif
girl_blush.gif
Lore

semi-available PM before requesting please

twelveandclarasig4_zps9e6b243c.gif

{hpff} {Back to the Bay} {darlingsun} {gallery} {TimeandSpace}

#4 amour.toujours

amour.toujours

lonely girl;;

• Staff Artist
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:59 PM

Hi, Im Vany *waves*

I love your old look style, really different you stand out from the rest!!

oh, and this is one of the most beautiful signs ive seen in a while!!

cant wait to see more wub.gif

vany >3

#5 stopjenny

stopjenny
  • Staff Artist
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:59 AM

ugh i am so glad you came back and brought your fabulous grunge style with you. like lubi said, your oldskoolness is so amazing and i wish i had half your talent! forfeits of this sin and the fallen banners have absolutely killer colouring, i think you should do a tutorial XD. i was a very wee member when you were here, but i remember idolising your style. i'm glad you're back, ash!

gallery

#6 (`*JadedSolace*)

(`*JadedSolace*)

Be cool, soda pop.

• Veteran Artist
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:06 AM

Okay, so seriously guys, you just make my day. You don't even begin to know happy2.gif.

Lubi: Awww, thank you, hun smile.gif. You'd probably be surprised to know this, but the Audrey Kitching graphic was actually from back in my days here happy2.gif. The Lily Allen one below it is recent, however. It rocks to know that you guys still appreciate the old styles (even if they are really, really old happy2.gif). And when we talk about talent, you rock so much more, let me tell ya. It's not even fair tongue1.gif.

Lore: Gah, thank you so much, sweetie happy2.gif. I hope to get it filled soon. Hopefully, taking up some new requests will inspire me.

Vany: Aww, thank you, hun biggrin.gif. That really means a lot to me! That sign is one of my personal favorites as well happy2.gif..

Jenny: Yeee, thank you, sweetie! Haha, someone who remembers the good old days, eh? Lol, just kidding. From the looks of everything, you guys have the most talent. I think it's the other way around! happy2.gif It makes me happy to hear that coming from you, hun smile.gif. I could definitely try the tutorials. It's been like 2+ years since I made the 'Forfeits of This Sin' banner, which was done in PS Elements 3.0 (Back when selective coloring wasn't heard of >_<), but the 'The Fallen' banner was made just recently with the selective coloring. I might take you up on that sometime happy2.gif.

#7 harrypotterfreak14

harrypotterfreak14
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:22 PM

WOW! Your style is simply amazing! Your animation is stunning! I can't wait to see more graphics by you.
~Sydney

ps. VERONICA MARS IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!

Edited by harrypotterfreak14, 11 June 2009 - 07:23 PM.

#8 Mysterical

Mysterical
  • Veteran Artist
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:27 PM

holy shizzz face.
you and your animation is OFF THE HOOK. edward.gif edward.gif haha.
i want to do animation like that one day! that heart and that flying leaf!!!! -is dead-
im glad you're back even though i have never talked to you before. happy2.gif
keep it up and update soon please!
♥♥seng

hi i'm seng.

xpxc9t.jpg

#9 hayley jade

hayley jade

a mosquito, my libido <3

• Designer
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:38 PM

omfg someone else who isn't afraid to use scene queens *high five*

You have awesome stuff in here biggrin.gif. I love how that flower bounces around on the banner, and of course the Audrey sig. It makes me want to make an Audrey sig too and be a copycat tongue1.gif. This is incredibly awesome. And I just love how grungy everything is. It's like, oldschool grunge but in a good way. Like if Kurt Cobain came back from the dead, if that makes sense. Eee I'm glad you're back happy2.gif.

~Beth

praise be to enya!

hayleynew_zpsa7fc0c39.png

#10 a.perfect.lie

a.perfect.lie

There is no "I" in team

• Staff Artist
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:02 AM

oh it's awesome how many images you blend in one thing
and your animations are amazing
I love the one with the leave <3
Great style!

#11 (`*JadedSolace*)

(`*JadedSolace*)

Be cool, soda pop.

• Veteran Artist
  • 580 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:34 PM

Sydney: Aww, thanks, hun smile.gif. Haha, yeah, Veronica Mars is pretty freakin' awesome, huh? happy2.gif

Seng: Okay, seriously to hear that from you, that just makes me so happy happy2.gif. While it may look pretty good, it takes for-freaking-ever XD. I use Jasc Animation Shop 3, so I do everything manually. The presets just plain suck for that program, and it's not that I don't want to upgrade...I actually like the program, it's just doing the animation step by step in photoshop and pasting it into Animation Shop that really sucks. Haha, thank you, hun happy2.gif. I'm trying to keep up, but you guys are just getting way too good, way too fast ;D.

Beth: Same with Seng, I love hearing that from you guys, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy happy2.gif. I know!! *High fives* I love Audrey Kitching to death, she's just that awesome. Haha, the Kurt Cobain analogy is very nice biggrin.gif. Seriously though, thank you happy2.gif. You're just that awesome tongue1.gif. I'm trying, let's see if I can get it filled with new, less crappy graphics XD.

a.perfect.lie: Thanks, hun! I'm glad to hear that from ya, the one with the leaf is one of my favorites happy2.gif.

Haha, did I put enough smilies in my post?

#12 JadedWhispers

JadedWhispers
  • 261 posts
  • Software:I Don't Design Graphics

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:13 PM

Hi, I'm Annaliese. tongue1.gif

Wow, these are great! You have really nice style and I can't wait to see more. smile.gif

:::Annaliese:::

Edited by JadedWhispers, 03 February 2010 - 02:15 PM.

Call me Annaliese :)
Posted Image
HPFF :: TDA :: Gallery {3-19-10} :: UFG {3-19-10}

#13 marina.

marina.

nope

• Senior Artist
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

Amazing gallery. I never commented on any artist before. You are the first to ever be commented by me.

I really like your grunge style and I hope you make some more work of that. I really like your manipulations, they are very amazing. It seems you don't have an icon set. But that's okay, you're the artist not me.

Great gallery and keep on going, love.

Angie is Available [Formerly known as Saranghae]
marinawhoopwhoop.png
Avatar by me and Sig by me    ^_^ Gallery

#14 quixotic

quixotic

never forgotten, always remembered.

• Staff Artist
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:30 AM

Lovely gallery smile.gif

I especially like your signatures! happy2.gif

CHARLOTTE may be available (PM) | gallery | hpff - maskedmuggle
UFG: Female OCs | OC & Other Fandom Ships
Y5Fa13G.png

#15 (`*JadedSolace*)

(`*JadedSolace*)

Be cool, soda pop.

• Veteran Artist
  • 580 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:31 AM

@JadedWhispers: Awww, thanks! smile.gif.
@Aroline: Wow, thank you, hun! I'm truly flattered smile.gif. As for the icons, I've never made those quite well XD. I usually take a piece of the sig and make it into the icon smile.gif.
@maskedmuggle: Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users