No replies to this topic

#1 Astariel

Astariel

Does your depravity know no bounds?

• Designer
  • 3,384 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

I thought this might be helpful as many people new or old to forums/boards in general, may they be from members up to Staff, may not know about this as I've come across several people including Staff that didn't know they could do this. It's also good if you're just simply requesting and don't want to check the board constantly as it will also remind you about pick-ups and such.
Though this doesn't excuse one from thanking an artist for filling a request. It's just polite to do so. wink.gif

How to get an email notification of a topic

On the far right side within any given topic is the Options drop down menu.
  1. Click on Track this topic
  2. You'll be taken to your Subscription Information panel within your control panel
  3. Pick Immediate Email Notification. You'll now get a new email for every new reply within the given topic (not for your own replies of course). You'll be taken back to the topic after your confirm it.
  4. Now go back into your control panel under the Menu Options > Email Settings and check mark: Include a copy of the post when emailing me from a subscribed topic. Amend your email settings. (This is completely optional)
  5. To unsubscribe from any topic go to your control panel under: Subscriptions > View Topics
  6. Check mark the topic on the right and make sure Unsubscribe is picked from the drop down menu then click 'with selected'.
BAM! You're done. Hope this helps. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users