If your RPG or forum does not allow guests to view profiles (ie: Pottersworld), please follow these instructions:
If you use Windows
1. Go to your profile and make sure your Username is clearly visible.
2. On your keyboard, look for the "Print Screen" button (usually in the top right corner). Hit that button.
3. Open up a picture/art program like Paintbrush, Appleworks, PSP, Photoshop, etc. (each Windows computer comes with Paint!).
4. Go to Edit > Paste (or hit Ctrl V on your keyboard). This should paste your profile into a file.
5. Save the file (file > save) as a JPG.
6. Host the file yourself (postimage, imgur, NickPicHost, imgbb)
7. Paste the link these sites give you into your request.
If you use Mac/Apple (contributed by Abyssica)
1. Go to Finder and open up your Applications folder
2. Locate the "Grab" Application and open it up.
3. Make sure that your profile is visible on your screen, and then press ⌘(command) and z
4. Click anywhere on your screen. The screencap will pop up right after you do this.
5. Go to File >> Save As
6. Type whatever name you want it saved as. If you wish, you may select a folder you want it saved to, but by default, it will save to your Desktop.
7. Upload the photo to an image hosting site (postimage, imgur, NickPicHost, imgbb)
And that's it! Providing proof of your membership on a site is necessary in order to receive a graphic here at TDA.
Edited by starbuck., 05 August 2017 - 08:07 AM.