9 replies to this topic

#1 Violet

Violet

Grumpy Old Violet

• Veteran Artist
  • 12,478 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:28 PM

If you are seeking staff for your website and/or your forum, please make a post here. Interested applicants will PM you if they want the link to your site or so that they can apply. This means that you should not include a link to your site in your application!

CODE
[b]Site Name:[/b]
[b]Open Positions:[/b] (moderators, vice admin, etc)
[b]Brief Site Description:[/b]
[b]Closing Date for Applications:[/b] (doesn't have to be exact)
[b]Other:[/b]

Once the positions at your site have been filled, you can get your post deleted or simply edit your post to say that the position has been filled so that you won't be continuously bothered by applications.

Edited by .rachael, 07 July 2010 - 04:56 AM.

Posted Image
tumblr (M) ~*~ fanfiction ~*~ gallery
not available for requests

#2 ScareyKerri

ScareyKerri
  • Senior Artist
  • 479 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:35 PM

Site Name: Candyland Couture
Open Positions: Moderators

2 GRAPHIC MODERATORS - Graphics Moderators are in charge of all graphics sections, and their duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining the graphic galleries, posting resources/tutorials, taking graphic requests, sorting submissions, responding to graphic support, and writing graphic critiques. As a Graphics Mod, you will automatically be drafted onto the Awards Team, and be expected to complete awards and add them to hall of fame threads as you make them. We expect a level of Advanced or higher. To apply for this position, you must provide at least 4 of your own graphics. These mods are required to post a staff biography and a graphics gallery before applying.

2 CODING MODERATORS - Coding Moderators are in charge of all the coding sections, and their duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining the coding galleries, posting templates/resources/tutorials, taking coding requests, sorting submissions, responding to coding support, and writing coding critiques. To apply for this position, you must provide at least 4 of your own codes and/or skins. We expect a level of Advanced or higher. These mods are required to post a staff biography and a coding gallery before applying.

1 WRITING MODERATOR - Writing Moderators are in charge of all the writing sections, and their duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining the writing galleries, posting writing resources/rpg guides, sorting resources/guides, posting pieces in the writing library, checking for ratings/trigger warning in library submissions, responding to writing support, and writing writing critiques. To apply for this position, you must provide at least 4 of your own pieces. We expect a level of Intermediate or higher. These mods are required to post a staff biography and a writing gallery before applying.

3 SECURITY MODERATORS - Security Moderators are in charge of all security issues on the site, and their duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining the non-graphic/non-coding request sections, handling all security issues, writing security personal messages, and checking for stolen work. To apply for this position, you must provide a sample of a security issue and the personal message you would send as the Security Team's response. These mods are required to post a staff biography and a gallery of their choice before applying.

1 ADVERTISING MODERATOR - Advertising Moderators are in charge of all advertising sections on the site, and their duties include, but are not limited to, sorting advertisements, advertising our site on other sites, archiving/cleaning out dead sites/affiliates, maintaining the affiliates system, accepting/deleting ads/affiliates, requesting affiliates on other sites, and checking for mature content sites. These mods are required to post a staff biography and a gallery of their choice before applying.

1 COMMUNITY MODERATOR - Community Moderators are our official welcoming committee, and their duties include, but are not limited to, commenting on/moderating the introductions, commenting on galleries, participating in/moderating the games/chat section, chatting in the chat box, answering guest questions, and maintaining the non-graphics/coding request sections. These mods are required to post a staff biography and a gallery of their choice before applying.

Brief Site Description:

A Coding, Graphics, and Writing resource site.
Closing Date for Applications: As soon as the positions are filled.
Other:

you can pm me this application and label it Candyland Couture application, and I will post it for the other mods on the site and we will be in touch soon!

[B]ALIAS/USERNAME[/B]:
[B]AGE[/B]:
[b]GALLERY LINK[/b]:
[b]INTRO/BIO LINK[/b]:
[B]TOP TWO POSITIONS[/B]:
[B]STAFF EXPERIENCE[/B]:
[B]RP EXPERIENCE[/B]:
[B]EXAMPLES[/B]: IF WRITING, GRAPHICS, CODING.  AT LEAST 4 OF WHICHEVER.
[b]SECURITY SCENARIO/PM[/b]: IF SECURITY
[B]ABOUT ME[/B]:
[B]ANYTHING ELSE?[/B]: 

Another application for another site as I'm advertising two resource sites.

Site Name: Rpg-Resources (Official Jcink Hosting Resource Site)
Open Positions: Moderators

Community Moderator
  • Community Moderators are responsible for welcoming new members, and keeping the community areas of the forum neat and clean by making sure topics are posted for discussion in all areas of the forum. This means they keep an eye out for topics in the wrong places and greet and help new members find anything they may need. Community Moderators are also responsible for posting in the chatbox and answering questions guests may have before joining. Members who are active will be accepted for this position before others who do not show high activity levels.

Skinning Moderator
  • Skinning Moderators are responsible for all Skinning areas of the site, including the skinning support and discussion areas down to the challenges areas. They should be frequently on providing support to members with issue with their skins or simple coding for their skins as well as have submitted skins to the Skin Gallery. Skinning Moderators however do not approve skins into the skinning gallery, this is done by the Administrators with Jcink getting final say as a certain level of quality is expected of skins in the gallery. Only experienced skinners will be accepted for this position.

Coding Moderator
  • Coding Moderators are responsible for all of the Coding areas, from the discussion and support areas on down to posting new coding and template challenges. They are also responsible for checking to make sure codes are current and working in the Code Index, as well as making sure codes work before being accepted into the Index. Coding Moderators should have submitted codes or templates to the Index themselves and be available to give support on codes an templates for other members. Only experienced coders will be accepted for this position.

Brief Site Description:

The Official Jcink forum hosting resource site.
Closing Date for Applications: As soon as the positions are filled.
Other:

Pm me your application and title it RPG-R Application and i will contact the admins and put your application into them and we will get back to you soon.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position Desired:[/b] Coding, Skinning,
[b]Example Work:[/b] Must provide three (3) examples of Codes or Templates for Coding Moderator, Skins for Skinning Moderator.
[b]Why do you want this position?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

Edited by ScareyKerri, 05 June 2014 - 08:37 AM.

#3 LaLeila

LaLeila
  • 88 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:11 AM

Site Name: n/a
Open Positions: Designer, eFiction Coder/Editor, eFiction Theme Designer/Coder, Administrators, Moderators, etc
Brief Site Description: Original fiction website that allowed banners and (possibly) book covers.
Closing Date for Applications: n/a
Other (details below):

After FictionCentral's big change (well, starting over), I've found there aren't any fun websites to post original fiction on anymore that allow story banners. I love story banners! I find them to be so much fun! Don't get me wrong, book covers are cool too, but they take up a lot more space. Story banners are just really neat to have in the summary of a story.

It's due to this that I'm wanting to try and open a website dedicated to original fiction. A site that will allow story banners. Maybe even book covers at some point. But I don't want the book covers to replace the story banners. That's just no fun.

The issue I'm having though is my lack of experience and knowledge with the eFiction script. I have used the script before, but it was years ago. I'm familiar with (My)SQL, PHPAdmin, and some PHP, but it's not enough to be able to customize the script at all. Nor would I be able to code any themes for the site.

I can provide the web space and domain without a problem. I can definitely help manage the site too, of course. I'm looking for anyone who might be familiar with the script and coding/designing themes for it. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in working on this project with me.  :)

Thank you!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position interested in:[/b] (designer, coder, efiction script editor/theme designer)
[b]Experience:[/b] (do you have any experience? if so, how much?)
[b]Examples:[/b] (examples of coding, designs, or whatever else you find important)
[b]Do you have any experience with the eFiction script?[/b]
[b]How active would you be?[/b] (how active would you be with the site, etc?)
[b]Would you be dedicated?[/b] (this site wouldn't just be mine. it's a group project. so i'm looking for dedicated people!)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Edited by LaLeila, 24 September 2014 - 04:19 AM.

2qiplkx.jpg

#4 kate.

kate.

boop

• Senior Artist
  • 786 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:58 PM

Site Name: Ten Thousand Hours

Open Positions:We did a beta run a few months ago and we're incredibly happy with the way things will run so we would love to have a few online moderators to join our little team! These are a few of the positions we would like to fill.

Co-Admin (edited 4.16.25)

We have an awesome group of moderators and I'm looking for a co-admin to join the team! They would

need to be fairly active to help with moderating, admin roles, and participating in the community. It would

be preferred that they have a good grasp on graphic design since that is one of TTH's main focuses and

the willingness to pick up on other skills as well. The biggest thing we'd like to see in a co-admin is their

drive and enthusiasm to help our community grow!

To apply for Co-Admin, use this form and shoot me a pm :creepy:

[b]Name you go by:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a co-admin?[/b]
[b]Why do you think you would be a good fit for the position?[/b]
[b]Do you have experience moderating or with admin positions?[/b]
[b]How many hours a week would you be able to commit?[/b]
[b]What would you like to see in a Graphics/Creative community?[/b] Things you would like to add, improve upon, etc.
[b]Anything else you would like to say?[/b]

Staff Moderators (3 0 Positions Left, edited 2.17.15, as the site opens I may re-open positions for staff moderators)
In charge of helping the community run smoothly - everything from welcoming new members to helping with portfolio promotions. There is a requesting section on the site, but there is a bigger focus on building portfolios and design skills so the challenges, collaboration projects, and resource forums would need the majority of the attention.

Awards Moderators (1-2) 0 Positions Left, edited 3.19.15)

We have monthly awards (on top of promotions) and need a couple artists to help moderate and create graphics to present the awards in (usually online giftcards - amazon, etsy, etc. - but can sometimes be prints and other digital products).

Resource & Portfolio Moderators (1-2 0 Positions Left, edited 2.22.15)

In charge of moderating the tutorials and resource section of the site. There is a big focus on portfolio building so these might sometimes be fairly busy! We would also encourage the resource/portfolio moderators to contribute their own resources and tutorials.

Community Moderators (1-2) 1 Position Left, edited 3.15
Helping with the Scavenger Hunts, social media, and in charge of the collaboration challenges and projects forums. Also be in charge of taking site suggestions, connecting with members, and coming up with awesome community events. They would also contribute to finding new places (online) for the admins to purchase digital products/giftcards from to use as awards.

Brief Site Description: Ten Thousand Hours is a graphics/resource forum (right, because we all need another reason to spend more time online  :sean:) with promotions, challenges, and tutorials. We're evenly divided between digital art and manipulations and corporate & print design in a hope to encourage artists from both sides to experiment and test out the other (but there's also room for other artistic skills and fields). With that being one of our goals, there is a huge emphasis on portfolio building (both online and off), collaborative designing with partners and teams, and working on larger concept projects (think ultimate ultimate challenges). We have monthly and quarterly awards in place to keep things interesting with member nominations and donated prizes.

Closing Date for Applications: When all the positions have been filled :) 

Other: As we're just preparing to open in a couple weeks, most of what the admins are doing now is just filling up the tutorial and resource section so anyone that is interested in joining our team, you'd be more than welcome to help us build the rest of our content before it's time to start moderating in March!

If you have any questions or would like to know more, message me and I'll do my best to answer them all  :happy: and if you'd like to apply, please use the form below and shoot me a PM! I'll share it with the other admins and we'll get back to you as quick as we can! No experience is necessary for any of the positions (for example, you don't need to have been a moderator before on any site to qualify :) )

[b]Position applying for:[/b]
[b]Name you go by:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Why do you want this position/think it would be good for you:[/b]
[b]Time you would like to or be able to spend moderating:[/b] example: 2-3 hours a week
[b]Experience:[/b] It's not necessary, we'd just like to know if you have had any and what you enjoyed about it!
[b]Tell us a little bit about yourself because we're curious people:[/b] Favorite thing about designing? Favorite graphics to make? Any goals as an artist? What's something you'd like to see in a graphics site? 
[b]Any other tidbits you would like to add?[/b] What's your favorite emoticon?

And that covers it  :happy: Thanks so much for reading!

- Kate

Edited by kate., 16 April 2015 - 10:04 PM.

formerly 365daysdone & 365kate. 

gallery

#5 fitful.

fitful.
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:35 PM

Site Name: Hall Of Heroes!
Open Positions:

- Critique Team (2 needed)
Duties each month: Helping out in the critique area and with the promotions.

- Advertising Team (2 needed)
Duties each month: Advertising the forum, gaining affiliates, sorting ads and monthly cleanup.

- Challenge Team (1 needed)
Duties each month: Putting up 5 challenges and 3 polls. Filling up the challenge database.

- Awards Team (1 needed)
Duties each month: Making 4 awards

Brief Site Description:We are a new mythology-themed graphic resource forum and we would love to have you join us. We are a friendly and open community and we offer challenges, games and all kinds of events.
Closing Date for Applications: when all positions are filled
Other: Please PM me your application. Thank you!

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Activity Level[/b]:
[b]Staff Experience[/b]:
[b]Example of an award[/b]: (if awards)
[b]Challenge Idea[/b]: (if challenge)
[b]Example of a critique[/b[: (if critique)

whAEsoO.gif 
HALL OF HEROES!

( A Mythology-Themed Graphic Resource Forum )

#6 calico

calico

chairman meow

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:06 AM

Site Name: Voluntary Apnea
Open Positions:

1 GLOBAL MODERATOR - Global Moderators are in charge of everything and will be working closely with the Admins to oversee all the day-by-day duties. This includes reading and accepting/declining new character applications, updating all our claims directories, making sure all our members are abiding by our rules, and helping keep our plot moving forward. We need someone we can trust and someone with experience staffing a RP site. More information can be provided if you need it.

1 COMMUNITY MODERATOR - Community Moderators are in charge of answering all questions posed to us by our members or by the guests. They are also in charge of the OOC forum and should keep game threads moving forward. They should also be active in the chatbox so our members feel welcomed and at ease on our site. We need someone friendly and outgoing. More information can be provided if you need it.

1 ADVERTISING MODERATOR - Advertising Moderators are in charge of accepting or denying advertisements that are posted on our site. They are also expected to be active and go advertise on other sites. However, affiliations are maintained by Admins so as an Advertising Mod, if you see an affiliation request, your job there is simply to notify an Admin. We need someone responsible and active. More information can be provided if you need it.

Brief Site Description: Teen Wolf AU RPG set in a post Season 3B world where a new enemy is now on the rise, one that has somehow wiped the memories of the inhabitants of Beacon Hills of all knowledge of the supernatural world -- even including those supernatural themselves.
Closing Date for Applications: July 2015
Other: We are a new site in need of some serious love so if you have an affinity for Teen Wolf and/or roleplaying sites, please consider joining us at VA. We're a small team of 3 friendly and relaxed Admins and we're looking for some help around the site. We hope you consider applying for one of the positions below. At the current moment, we're only accepting 3 positions but as the site grows, this may change. Keep a look out in case! <3

Edited by calico, 09 May 2015 - 05:11 PM.

she is gone but she used to be mine;;

1o28VTw.gif

---- ✭ jade e & hugo r & gabriella w ✭ ----

prea. unavailable.

#7 Amortentia1992

Amortentia1992

"and though she be but little, she is fierce"

• Critique Corner Moderator
  • 689 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:23 PM

Site Name: The Vault Magazine
Open Positions: writers: responsible for writing articles and sticking to a theme
Designers/coders: responsible for coding and making graphics for the articles and overall site
Brief Site Description:The Vault Magazine is an online blog/magazine written for girls of all ages designed to empower and inspire. Interesting articles on a variety of topics.
Closing Date for Applications: we would like to be fully staffed by May 18th
Other:

Taylor

Previously BrokenButterfly

My Gallery+ | My FFN Page+ -M

Posted Image

Beautiful Set by Enigma @ TDA ||  Available | Please PM

#8 calico

calico

chairman meow

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:35 PM

Site Name: Wizarding Warfare
Open Positions:

2 GLOBAL MODERATORS - Global Moderators are in charge of everything and will be working closely with the Admins to oversee all the day-by-day duties. This includes reading and accepting/declining new character applications, updating all our claims directories, making sure all our members are abiding by our rules, and helping ensure our members feel welcome. We need someone we can trust and someone with experience staffing a RP site. More information can be provided if you need it.

2 ADVERTISING MODERATORS - Advertising Moderators are in charge of accepting or denying advertisements that are posted on our site. They are also expected to be active and go advertise on other sites. Affiliations are still maintained by Admins however, so as an Advertising Mod, if you see an affiliation request, your job there is simply to notify an Admin. We need someone responsible and active. More information can be provided if you need it.

Brief Site Description: In a dystopian future, Excalibur has lay claim to the city of Coldwall - the only city to survive the One Hundred Year War - and all its people must suffer as a consequence. Forced to take an aptitude test at the age of eighteen, the wizards and witches of Coldwall are divided into five factions, where they must live out the rest of their lives. At least the only safe place is Hogwarts but is it so safe when Excalibur is watching and observing, waiting to pluck the most qualified graduate to join its ranks? And where is the Order of the Phoenix when you need them?
Closing Date for Applications: May 30th 2015
Other: We are currently not open yet so if we choose to accept you, discretion is absolute key here right now. Please PM me if you are interested.

Edited by calico, 16 May 2015 - 06:47 AM.

she is gone but she used to be mine;;

1o28VTw.gif

---- ✭ jade e & hugo r & gabriella w ✭ ----

prea. unavailable.

#9 steph32597l

steph32597l
  • 42 posts
  • Software:I Don't Design Graphics

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:56 AM

Site Name: Charm and Grace

Open Positions: (moderators, vice admin, etc)

We need new administrators. You'll mostly be moderating, which we consider basically reading through posts to make sure no one is breaking rules. 

When we get new users, we require them to post an application, which we edit to say that we've approved it. Then we require they make another post, which we also approve. Then we also do a sorting ceremony where the user will post, we'll edit in a question, they'll edit in an answer and then we put them in the group of their house and year and add their house crest to their profile. It's harder to explain than it actually is to do.

An admin on our site also would occasionally update our Facebook page. They would also occasionally make announcements on the actual site. They would occasionally update existing threads and start new threads for activities we have.

They also would help us come up with new ideas for the site. We like to have a site-wide plot every once in a while.

You also might update coding every once in awhile. It's really simple stuff, though.

Brief Site Description: Charm and Grace is a Harry Potter roleplaying site based in Beauxbatons. It's not strict to canon and is very relaxed. There's no longer a word count. Most of the site is 13+, except for our Adult World, which is restricted to most users. You rp as a student, usually starting your first year at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, though we started accepting transfer students. We promote our students to the next grade every six weeks, unless announced otherwise. We are play by post, third person.

Closing Date for Applications: (doesn't have to be exact) I'd like to be staffed by October 2nd, 2015, when we run promotions next.

Other: We've just recently reopened with a lot of new users and a lot of new rules in comparison to before, so I'm feeling a little overwhelmed doing most of the work myself. No experience is not a deal breaker. The other admins and I would train you/answer your questions.

Just pm me the answers to these questions:

What name do you go by?

How old are you? Approximate if you're uncomfortable with that subject. (e.g. between fifteen and eighteen, between 18 and 25)

What are your pronouns? (to avoid future offenses)

Do you have any experience with being an admin?

What is your schedule like? Are you available on the weekends?

Are you part of any other roleplay sites? Which ones?

Have you heard of us before?

What are your hobbies?

Is the glass half full or half empty?

How do you handle complicated people?

Thanks for reading! I hope to hear from people soon!

#10 Amortentia1992

Amortentia1992

"and though she be but little, she is fierce"

• Critique Corner Moderator
  • 689 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:21 PM

Site Name: Catch The Snitch
Open Positions: Professors, Prefects
Brief Site Description: Catch the Snitch is a Jcink, Harry Potter Inspired resource forum for Graphics, Coding and writing. All the typical stuff like galleries, resources, promotions and challenges exist but what makes us unique is our site theme. Members can post an introduction and the sorting hat will sort them into a house. member's activity earn their house points, each quarter is a competition for the house cup.
Closing Date for Applications: When the positions have been filled.
Other: Please PM me the following application. See below for the avialiable positions.

Professors - 1 Open - Administrator Oversees approx. 2 sections of the site and staff associated with those sections. assists with promotions, the monthly newsletter and other responsibilities as discussed upon application.

Prefects : Moderators

Promotions: 2 open - works on promotions, forms critiques on promo application and makes awards. Should comment on new galleries etc.

Resources: 3 open - works in 1 resource area (Graphics, coding, writing) based on their main skill. Should be posting new resources and tutorials, answering help threads, filling any requests, sorting and organizing their section accordingly.

Challenges: 2 open - Works in challenge sections by posting new challenges and managing current challenges, starting poll and making/posting awards.

Advertising: 2 open - Works in Advertising section by posting new ads and sorting current ads and maintain an organized section.

[b]Your Name:[/b] here [b] Position seeking:[/b] here [b] Your skills set and self evaluated level/rank:[/b]Here [b] Your favorite thing about Harry Potter:[/b] here [b] Which house do you belong to:[/b] [b] Secondary positions:[/b] which positions/ areas outside your first choice would you be interested in working on CTS? [b]Relevant experience:[/b] please list any staffing experience you have here. links are not required, however please feel free to include them if you wish. :) [b] A bit about yourself:[/b] here [b] Notes:[/b] anything else you would like the admins to know? Thank you for your Application! The admins will reach out to your shortly with their decision.

Edited by BrokenButterfly, 13 June 2017 - 12:23 PM.

Taylor

Previously BrokenButterfly

My Gallery+ | My FFN Page+ -M

Posted Image

Beautiful Set by Enigma @ TDA ||  Available | Please PM

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users