January 2016[x]
by azimuth by red herring
by foggy
by Fireheart
by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Photo

Requesting Graphics for Potter's WorldUPDATED: June 12th, 2012 (please read!)

Read Me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 BitterEpiphany

BitterEpiphany

i'm famous on the internet

• Site Owner
  • 3,156 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 17 December 2006 - 01:14 AM

Note that you may only re-request PW sets every four weeks (one full month).

** as Pottersworld has removed the ability for guests to view profiles, please go here for how to get an image of your profile **

Please do not direct to your face claim if it is merely on the "masterlist" - in those cases, link to both your profile and a screencapture of your profile instead

Within the bounds of the forum graphics request section, you can request signatures, avatars, and blinkies. As always, before posting a request, please make sure to review the requesting rules and check this section for any other pinned topics.

DO NOT CHANGE THIS CODE! That includes changing colours, fonts, or sizes. Keep this as simple as possible for everyone! :)

Standard Avatar Request Form

[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Images:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Color Preferences:[/b]
[b]Preferred Mood:[/b]
[b]When did you last request this graphic?:[/b] (on TDA or Potter's World)
[b]Link to Places to be used:[/b] [url=undefined]Profile[/url] & [url=undefined]Screencap(please link to your profile AND take a screencapture of your profile)
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

Guided Request Form:
please do not use this form. it is provided only as a reference for what information goes where

Size: Sizing Guide
Images: Here, you should provide any images that you would like used on your graphic. If you would like the artist to choose their own photos of a celebrity, you can simply provide the celebrity name but, beware, you may not like the photos they choose. Either way, it's a good idea to visit the choosing images guidelines before picking out your images. Having high quality images that are composed in such a way that will make them easy for the artist to work with is key to having your request filled in a timely manner.
Text: If you would like any text on your avatar, you should provide it here. Beware, however, avatars are a very small thing and fitting more than a few words on them, in addition to a picture, can be difficult. Either way, be sure to double check your spelling and word choice.
Color Preferences: If you have any specific color preferences, this is the place to state them. They might not always be adhered to exactly, but it never hurts to try :)
Preferred Mood: Are you looking for an icon for your death eater RPG? If so, you might be looking for something angsty. Maybe you're after an avatar to celebrate the upcoming holiday season? In that case, you might want something cheerful. This is the place to let us know. Remember, though, we can't always make a happy image look sad or vice versa.
When did you last request this graphic?: Please note that you are not allowed request the same graphic on TDA and PW at the same time! Similarly, please do not request the same graphic within a couple of weeks of last requesting. The appropriate time to wait is a month (four weeks) and any less than that, the moderators will start to make inquiries.
Link to Place to be Used: We ask that requestors provide a link on almost all requests to prevent our artists from wasting time filling phony requests.
Additional Information: If there is any other information you think we should have to help us fill your request, let us know!

Sample Request Form:
this form has been filled out for a sample avatar. this form is only intended as a reference

Size: 100x100
Text: None
Color Preferences: I think he looks best in grey blues but use your judgement
Preferred Mood: N/A
When did you last request this graphic?: I last requested a signature for this character on TDA six months ago, and the last time I requested a signature for this character on PW was two months ago.
Link to Place to be Used: my profile and screencap
Additional Information: I would like, if possible, a very basic border and a small heart somewhere on the icon.

Standard Signature Request Form 

Size:
Text:
Color Preferences:
Prefered Mood:
When did you last request this graphic?: (on TDA or Potter's World)
Link to your Face Claim or Profile: here and screencap
Additional Information:

Guided Signature Request Form:
please do not use this form. it is provided only as a reference for what information goes where

Size: Sizing Guide
Images: Here, you should provide any images that you would like used on your graphic. If you would like the artist to choose their own photos of a celebrity, you can simply provide the celebrity name but, beware, you may not like the photos they choose. Either way, it's a good idea to visit the choosing images guidelines before picking out your images. Having high quality images that are composed in such a way that will make them easy for the artist to work with is key to having your request filled in a timely manner. Also note that most artists don't like to try to fit more than two to three different bodies on a signature.
Text: If you would like any text on your signature, you should provide it here. Make sure to differentiate between the primary text and any quotes you may want included. Also beware your spelling and punctuation. We take things very literally around here!
Color Preferences: If you have any specific color preferences, this is the place to state them. They might not always be adhered to exactly, but it never hurts to try :)
Preferred Mood: Are you looking for a signature for your death eater RPG? If so, you might be looking for something angsty. Maybe you're after a signature to celebrate the upcoming holiday season? In that case, you might want something cheerful. This is the place to let us know. Remember, though, we can't always make a happy image look sad or vice versa.
When did you last request this graphic?: Please note that you are not allowed request the same graphic on TDA and PW at the same time! Similarly, please do not request the same graphic within a couple of weeks of last requesting. The appropriate time to wait is a month (four weeks) and any less than that, the moderators will start to make inquiries.
Link to Place to be Used: We ask that requestors provide a link on almost all requests to prevent our artists from wasting time filling phony requests. Just pop a link to your profile and you're good to go.
Additional Information: If there is any other information you think we should have to help us fill your request, let us know!

Sample Request Form:
this form has been filled out for a sample signature. this form is only intended as a reference

Size: 485x150
Text: Logan Huntzberger [[additional text - Master and Commander]]
Color Preferences: I think he looks best in grey blues but use your judgement
Preferred Mood: N/A
When did you last request this graphic?: I last requested a signature for this character on TDA six months ago, and the last time I requested a signature for this character on PW was two months ago.
Link to Place to be Used: my profile and screencap
Additional Information: I'm looking for something simple - there's no need for lots of kitsch

Edited by tea cup, 18 October 2015 - 08:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users