by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Photo

clean out and adding to gallery.help me <3

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: clean out and adding!

First set is everything in my gallery, pick what needs to GO! :)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What i've made that needs to MOVE ON IN....

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Newt Scamander.

Newt Scamander.

Skaikru

• Requesting Arena Moderator
  • 4,017 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:141

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:15 PM

Okay so pretty much the first set is what is in my gallery, please pick what needs to GO... send it away... 

The second set, is what I have made but haven't added to my gallery, so pick what needs to MOVE IN <3 
you all awesome! 
comments are appreciated. 

amazing set by beyond the rain

+May We Meet Again.

Posted Image
+stories

#2 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Featured Artist
  • 3,144 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 28 July 2018 - 03:30 PM

you have a really strong gallery atm!! this was hard.

for what i think should go - i voted for banner #3, CI #5 & #7. i just think the focus is a little muddled in the CI's and for the banner, i just think you have much better banners to offer. 

for what to add, i voted for the HTGAWM CI because i think it's so simple with the coloring & use of negative space, and the animation is excellent. also the first blend bc i think it's super cool comp, second blend bc it has a good use of negative space & clear focal point. also the Sybill Trelawney CI because i ADORE the coloring on that. voted for the King banner because it's really crisp and i love the greens/yellows. i was torn about the Lightwood banner; didn't vote for it bc her face is a tinge too green but otherwise i think the purple is a coloring you don't use that much so maybe take the greenish tinge from her face? & then it'd be totally gw. also the last CI because it's just super crisp and lovely coloring <3

Posted Image

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users