bdHxzIK.png

eBixDIa.png

headers.

fPeZ4lG.png

yuEKLUC.png

pQsz5pw.png

credits.

(click for link)

Edited by just.a.willow.tree, 28 July 2018 - 11:14 PM.

eva gallery
Posted Image
* Leviathan! is the best ;;

#2 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,994 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:24 AM

welcome back to TDA eva!! :loves: :queen:

your sigs are wonderful, i especially love the first one ^_^

you've also got lovely colouring, it's colourful but not like, in your face, if you know what i mean :D

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#3 caribou

caribou
  • Member Artist
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:54 AM

hello eva!!

i really love the stuff you have in here <3

your signatures are especially pretty! absolutely adore the sulli one *-*

looking forward to more!

-- kara

--------- kara! ---------

t4XeJw1.png

---------------- set by moriarty   G A L L E R Y  &  clancy oh @ pw ----------------

#4 Asphodelic

Asphodelic

Avi_Stole_My_Heart

• Senior Artist
  • 4,675 posts
  • Software:GIMP
  • Vault Points:185

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:04 AM

Hey Eva!

It is so great seeing you create a new gallery and with pretty graphics too!

I just got into watching A series of unfortunate events and it has drawn to me of course. :D

Do keep up the great work! ^_^

Hope to see more from you soon!

|| Alishya || +Gallery+Designer Gallery || TDA's Resident of Eppes Brothers Fanatic || Available (Please PM beforehand) ||

vWC6Tc.gif

#5 Kirjava

Kirjava

The future Mrs. Shona Eddie Redmayne (one day)

• Senior Artist
  • 750 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 12:24 PM

Hiya Eva!

Welcome back to TDA: The Graphicking Chronicles! :P

I am loving what you have so far! Your sigs especially already so such a distinctive style - all softened vivid colouring! That second sig is gorgeous! :queen: Great re-start to your gallery! Can't wait to see what more you come up with :D 

Shona

Into this Wild Abyss

Posted Image

Bex (Beyond the rain) loooooves me looooves loooves me!

#6 empyreal.

empyreal.

wishing I had time to be here more often

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:05 PM

Eva!!

Love the new gallery you're putting together esp. your first three sigs - I love the creative comp and the beautiful soft colouring  :loves: Can't wait to see you make more stuff :D

ahcZHtv.png

call me grace  :) available but pm first | sig by avalanche

gallery

#7 Jadzia

Jadzia

Live Long and Prosper

• Junior Artist
  • 365 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:25 PM

Eva!! <33 I'm so glad you posted a new gallery!!! 

Your graphics are so lovely  :loves:  :loves:  :loves:  Your coloring is so soft and pretty, and I love your stock use!!!

I especially love your first three sigs, they're so pretty omg. I can't wait to see more pretties from you!! <33

I'll be back :P 

~Maggie 

signature by starbark | i wanted a new set anyway

Posted Image

Formerly known as Levana | critical failure+

#8 just.a.willow.tree

just.a.willow.tree
  • Graduate Artist
  • 3,460 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:47 PM

starbuck: hi kristina!!! thank you, i'm so glad to be back :loves: i've missed making graphics a lot. and i'm so happy you like my coloring, and my sigs!! (though recently they're pretty much the only things i've been making so uh i should probably get on some of that other stuff.) i was so happy to hear from you :wub:

caribou: kara, it's so nice to meet you! i've seen your beautiful style around tda recently and i'm thrilled that you're here :loves: i have a soft spot for the sulli one as well, but i think that's mostly because sulli is so pretty that i literally have to stop and stare at her for five minutes every time i see a photo lmao. thank you for stopping by! <3

Asphodelic: alishya omg it's been so long! i need to catch up on a series of unfortunate events so badly, but i just love the book series so much, and from what i've seen, the tv show is everything i've ever wanted and more :wub: ahhh thank you for your lovely gallery comment, it made me really happy!

Kirjava: hey shona! i'm actually really happy that you mentioned a style because most of this process has just been flailing + unhealthy doses of tea, and i really still have no idea what i'm doing  :laugh:  so i appreciate your comment so so much, it means a lot :loves:

empyreal.: ahh grace!! :loves: :loves: :loves: i'm sure you're really tired of hearing this from me already but i'm honestly so stoked that you're back with more stunning graphics :sean: and i pretty much just sat here and grinned like an idiot for like five minutes after reading your comments so thank you  :blush:

Jadzia: HI MAGGIE :P i just want to give you a great big hug, thank you for stopping by and being so encouraging all the time! love you <333

eva gallery
Posted Image
* Leviathan! is the best ;;

#9 empyreal.

empyreal.

wishing I had time to be here more often

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 04:26 PM

Hey Eva! I'm here with your critique so I'm just gonna break it down into the different technical aspects starting with your self-acknowledged weak point:

Blending

I personally don't think that blending is one of your weak points! Your background soft blending is very good and the only minor thing that I can pick out is just being careful of see-through ness and erasing overlay images over people (eg. lupita's elbow here+). Your hardcuts are also really good (esp. here+ and here+) but just make sure that your hardcuts aren't too jagged and that you're erasing all the background (eg. the small girl here near her leg has a small bit of background left and the hardcut is a bit too uh sharp? jagged? here+ and also the halo around lupita's arm here+

Composition

All of your signatures have really great, creative composition and clear focal points! In your vertical banner, the two girls are quite similar in size so the focal point is being split. In this header+, lupita doesn't seem big enough compared to the rest of the campus and the two clock faces at the sides of the graphic are drawing attention away from the centre of the graphic (maybe try moving the left one closer to the middle to make it more balanced). Since you don't have many graphics in your gallery yet, try for some variety by making some Ci's, banners, big blends and putting more than 3 people on them! Also, I see that you like using stock (like me :P) so challenge yourself to make some graphics with more abstract textures (lol I'm such a hypocrite)

Colouring

I think the major issue that I'm seeing is oversaturation which can sometimes make your image quality look lower! The oranges and reds in this graphic+ are so oversaturated that they're starting to get a little pixelly. Also the greens here+ are a little too bright and same with the yellows and greens in this one+. The two graphics that I just mentioned also don't have very cohesive colouring. There's a lot of bright colours but not a general colour scheme compared to the soft pinks and purples here+ and the blue and oranges here+.

Text

I love what you've been doing with your text, especially when you warp it a little bit int he quote here+ and the title here+ it makes it feel more integrated into the graphic (and love the colour choice for that vertical banner). I love the creativity of using big text and putting it on soft light here+. That being said, just watch out for colour choice here+ as the white stands out a bit too much and watch for readability in here+

All in all, watch out for oversaturation and keep working towards cohesive colouring! And just remember to be careful and keep an eye out for mistakes during blending and readability/colour choice for your text! You're making some really amazing creative graphics so keep on at it :D Hope that helps and let me know if you have any questions!!

Edited by empyreal., 03 May 2018 - 04:27 PM.

ahcZHtv.png

call me grace  :) available but pm first | sig by avalanche

gallery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users