How to submit:
- Please submit to your member groupthreads are posted about mid month, so once those are up, go ahead and post your entry!
- If you change your mind on an entry, just hit the EDIT button and make the change. But whatever you submit must be something you started and completed during the current month!
- Your name may NOT be on the graphicvoting needs to be unbiased and fair
- Dont forget your image code! (see below). Any entry with no image code or an incomplete image code will be disqualified.
[code][img=image url here][/code]
Do's - what to submit:
- Anything youve made during the current month, subject to the exceptions listed under 'Don't's - what not to submit'
- All entries must follow site rules regarding nudity, language, etc.
- Make sure the canvas size is between 100x100 (single icon) and 1000x1000 (large blend)
Don't's - what not to submit:
- Banner sets or forum graphic sets - except for icon sets, you may only submit a SINGLE graphic.
- Icon sets that don't have a cohesive theme (i.e. from the same fandom, of the same model, all are pictures of fruit)
- Icon sets of over 50 icons (50 is the maximum)
- Anything that violates a site rule (eg. nudity, language, containing a PSD)
- Do not submit thumbnails of images larger than 1000x1000, or link to them (resize the image instead).
Any entries that don't meet these requirements will be disqualified.
Regarding Most Improved:
- Submit a Most Improved entry with two graphics on a single canvasyour YBW from the previous month and your YBW from the current month.
- Be sure to indicate which was from last month and which is from the current month.
- If you did not submit a YBW the previous month, you must wait until the following month to submit a Most Improved entry
- Dont forget the image code!
- Do not include artist names on the canvas
Edited by starbuck., 01 September 2016 - 03:35 AM.