signatures.

kS1qd8S.png

blends.

QLyoJMT.png

misc.

click for full image.

VZhhGMd.png

PiXVkzh.pngbjxQ3m6.pngUiR64Rw.png

Edited by arielle!, 11 November 2016 - 01:43 PM.

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

I Got That Sunshine In My Pocket

Liz - PM for availability

#2 Guest_Icarus._*

Guest_Icarus._*

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:02 AM

WHAT IS THIS?!? everything is beautiful it hurts. First of all, I just want to say your colouring is perfect. HOW?!? I love all your disney things! The tangled icons are so adorable! (so is the banner btw. such beauties) And the finding nemo one. Hnghhh why must you torture me like this?! (in a good way of course. which sounds wrong now that i think about it...)

I love the 'Alice' banner! So soft and pretty! P.S. your blending skills are to die for.

I love the star wars CI and sig! :D #everythingisawesome
YOUR NEW GALLERY IS FAB!! Will be (forever) lurking around here. ;) Great work Liz! <3

p.p.s. FIRST! :D

Edited by Icarus., 03 January 2016 - 03:02 AM.

#3 baekhyun!

baekhyun!

always thirsty, never classy

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,274 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:16 AM

screams second will edit in like 2 seconds

honestly liz your coloring is the bomb dot com you are my queen

your style is so distinctly soft and warm and smooth that i feel like i'm swimming endlessly in a pool of rainbow milk i'm so happy

also i love all of your narnia graphics and this+ CI is just beyond me 

like do you ever stop and think about how you make other people feel ;; it is unfair and unreal and i am just going to camp out here and scream every time you update your gallery because i look forward to literally everything you make <3

Edited by asami sato, 03 January 2016 - 03:19 AM.

for_life_by_baekyoong-datr894.png    

aimee | available (pm first) | you can call me m o n s t e r;+

#4 uprising.

uprising.

a great perhaps

• Veteran Artist
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:18 AM

holy helga, your gallery is so stunning :wub:

I was seriously wowed by the colors because man, they're so lovely and I'm seriously in awe!

I absolutely adore how you used the text on +this with the stock & +this is seriously gorgeous. as is everything else, really, but I'm squeeing over those two pieces in particular because they're wonderful <3 

also, your finding nemo icons are so incredibly cute !! I adore them so muuuuch

basically, I'm a huge fangirl over your gallery and I definitely plan to pay more visits, because you're stellar <3

stay made of lightning Ϟ

Posted Image

karly ★ available  gallery  r. cormack & h. cormack & g. taylor on pw   tumblr

#5 atė!

atė!

goddess of mischief

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,338 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:40 AM

4th spot is ALL MINE :sean:

I commented on your old gallery not to long ago but WOWZAH your new one puts

baby right smack in the corner.

Your vibrant colouring is making me want to cry - and not in a bad way! I'm in awe!

I will never have colours this beaufitul :loves:

I love your faible for disney and that you can make it work so well - your style is

incredible and I want more, more and SO MUCH MORE of your gorgeous work! :hug:

All the huggles from Sally

& watch out, cuz if your gallery is gone, it was probably me who stole it :shiftyeye:

Edited by atė!, 03 January 2016 - 07:44 AM.

Posted Image

» || Sally is semi-available. PM first. previously fayeswonderland.|| «
»
c a t c h & r e l e a s e «

#6 azimuth

azimuth

I'll glomp the hug out of you

• Master Artist
  • 1,357 posts
  • Vault Points:

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:53 AM

5th! :sean:

LIZ! :glomp: :glomp:

How you make such perfect stuff, it never ceases to amaze me. I told you before, and I'll tell you again. You are one of my favourite artists on this site, and everything you make goes into my inspiration folder :wub: Your bright colouring is honestly out of this world. Thank you for stomping on my self esteem :P (I kid. ily) I hope you never stop making stuff, for us mere mortals to drool over :*

Edited by azimuth, 12 January 2016 - 01:29 AM.

Vanya ♥ Tutorial Gallery Stock

10xYkH21.gif

I am unavailable for requests.

#7 ferlybadinage

ferlybadinage

Hello, I love you won't you tell me your name?

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:54 AM

You colourful thing, you.

Nothing in your gallery is anything less than perfect. You literally achieve my current aim in life (colour, glowyness, perfect composition, and brilliant text!)

I don't even want to single anything out, so I'm going to go through you're gallery and squee every single piece (this could take a while...)

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - I love that the colouring is slightly different to your others, and a bit darker, but still your style. I love the tone of Harry's face. I love the warped text, and how perfectly it fits. I think it's wonderful how much depth the train adds ♥
Pride and Prejudice - the stock use is marvellous! Literally so beautiful! And your colouring once again does wonders. I love how Elizabeth's eyes stand out so much!
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe - I am in love with purple and orange ♥ and this is done so well! I can't believe how simple it looks at first glance, and then when you properly look, there is so much detail!
Alice Through the Looking Glass - this makes me so excited for the film! I love how you make the fantasy aspect shine through, but there's no cartoon feel at all. I also adore the Dali effect on the clocks. So creative!
Rescued - I adore the pinks! Pink is my second favourite colour, and I find it so hard to make pink graphics without them looking cheesy and silly, so I admire you so much! I can't believe how you've managed to make some of the Tangled images look like photos?! Sorcery! Amazing! And the font fits the film so well xD

Deeper Magic... - Aslan looks perfect. Everything about this looks perfect. I feel like I could just reach out and touch those leaves?! I also like how this looks almost 3D! And I love how bits of it could almost be a painting/drawing. A piece of art. Truly.
Platform 9 3/4 - I love so much how the text joins with the platform sign! I always love when text becomes a part of the image! This reminds me so much of the original front cover of the book ♥ (the British one, at least) so it just really makes me feel happy and warm!
3 Wishes - I love the genie so much, and this makes me want to cry, it's so pretty (and it makes me think of Robin Williams, bless his soul) ♥ I love how the colouring reflects the character so well, I love the use of texture, the simplicity. And I think it's great how you used text as a border! (Plus it makes me think "always read the small print" xD)
The Forest - First I have to ask what that text is?! It's gorgeous! Secondly I have to say, it's not fair that you're as good at B&W as you are at colour. Don't think I have ever seen so many different tones in a b&w piece before! Amazing!

Tangled Icons - I adore these. Once again, the colouring really reflects the film. I love the cuteness, the cheekiness of them! I love how one of them is a landscape icon, using a Disney film ö_ö what are you? Amazing, that's what you are!
Finding Nemo Icons - I watched Finding Nemo again the other day, I hadn't seen it in a while but it's one of my favourite films. I really wanted to make some Finding Nemo icons after that. Now, however, I just want to gaze at yours ♥ also, kudos to the text in those!

Signal is going (I'm on a bus) so I'll continue later on ♥

I'm back. Let's continue.

I love you/I know - I love this sig (I know hehe) and I love all the SW stuff around right now. It's actually motivated me to start watching them (I've only watched a New Hope so far though...) anyway, I can't imagine those were HD pics because of how old they are? Yet they don't look at all bad quality! Once again, the colouring is just spot on. The filtering (or gradient or whatever - whatever makes them smooth and shiny) is just flawless. Can I have some of your talent, please?

Star Crossed - This is beautiful. You've done the same stock thing, where everything looks touchable, and I love you for that. The shape and composition is so tidy, it makes it so easy to look at!
Cinderella - this could just be a real film poster (in fact, it's better than most of the film posters I've ever seen!) Disney would be hiring you if they ever saw all your amazing Disney graphics!!!

DA Digest - please teach me how to stock and colour. What are you? You're clearly some sort of machine!
HP & totp - Oh wow. This composition is just lovely! I adore how it's mostly inside the Phoenix, how the Phoenix appears to be on fire, and I just think the texture use is incredible. I can't believe how amazing it looks, with gorgeous glowy fireyness and beautiful text. Outstanding.
Hunt or be Hunted - looks like a painting, it's amazing. I love how all the colours match the flag, and even the composition matches the flag (the way the blood is dripping down his hand, and the stripes...) amazing. Really amazing.
Kayleigh's Reviews - okay, stockamania! This is a stunning use of stock, it must have taken ages! The colouring makes this image look like it's come straight out of a fantasy book. I like it.

Anyway, so concludes my gallery love. I hope you're not bored to death after reading this post :)

Edited by ferlybadinage, 06 January 2016 - 04:33 PM.

emma gallery ♥ unavailable

Posted Image

b e x c e l l e n t set by beyond the rain

#8 deetoxicity.

deetoxicity.
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:39 AM

I'm extremely jealous of your banners xD, they're seriously perfect especially the HP ones

#9 kitcath

kitcath
  • 313 posts
  • Vault Points:152

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:39 PM

Hello Liz!!

Everything is so lovely here! Thank you so much - my eyes were hurting from too much screen time, and now they aren't anymore! :P

Seriously, everything here is so beautiful, I love your colouring so much! Your banners are an explosion of colours, it's so amazing. I particularly like the colouring in +here, it's so original! Also, all of your text is magical. a

And what is +this? I don't have the words to tell you how crazy (in a good way!) that is! I love the colours, the shapes, and the way the word "wishes" is integrated in the graphic. Lend me your skills, please! If only for a day. I'll give them back... maybe :P 

Cath

Catherine | Gallery | semi-available, pm first please

Posted Image

Rohini (apsara) made me this beautiful set! :loves:

#10 a little life.

a little life.

futura free

• Master Artist
  • 901 posts
  • Vault Points:561

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:56 AM

Hiya Liz!

Honestly, I've admired your graphics for so so long and

I'm ecstatic that you're back to make more pretties! I bet

no one has ever complimented on your coloring, am I right? :P

But seriously though, SELL ME YOUR SECRETS PLEASE.

The lighting on all your graphics are just perfect and

makes everything look so soft and pretty. The composition

on each of your graphic look different and unique

and they all flow so well! This+ and this+ are my favorite

of your graphics. I love how the text interacts with Harry

in the first one, and the filtering is amazing! The colors

on the second one make me feel so warm inside. Actually

that's how all your graphics make me feel. I want to give

your gallery a big hug and never let it go.  :hug: 

:loves: Charlotte

Gx6pFl2.png

prev. tamago pm first | C H A R L O T T E | gallery deviantart

#11 arielle!

arielle!

Humans don't just discover; they create! ♥

• Veteran Artist
  • 990 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:15 PM

Oh my goodness! Thank you so very much for your wonderful comment, Charlotte!  :loves:

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

I Got That Sunshine In My Pocket

Liz - PM for availability

#12 TreacleTart

TreacleTart

Queen of The Squee Thread

• Senior Artist
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:51 AM

lroN20a.gif

Hi Liz!

Dropping by to leave you a bit of holiday love on your gallery!

One of the first things I noticed with your graphics is just how beautiful your coloring is. I’m sure you must get told this all of the time, but it really is something else. I don’t know how you get that silvery bluish bright coloring, but it’s just stunning. I especially appreciate how bright your colors are, but how you still make everything soft and pretty.

One of my favorites is your Genie (from Aladdin) CI. I love the blue and purple coloring and I think it’s super cool how you used smaller text as a border. It really captures Genie well and I can almost hear Robbin Williams as I look at it.

I also adore your Cinderella blend. I sound like a broken record, but again, your coloring is insane on it. The blues are so vivid, but not over saturated. Please, teach me how to color. Your filtering on it makes the whole image smooth as glass and the comp is so lovely. I think it’s really cool how part of Cinderellas dress is blended with the clock.

I could definitely go on and on about your graphics, but I’ll just end this with a wish for happy holidays and a new year filled with all the great things you deserve! :hug:

~Kaitlin

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Gorgeous signature set by the incomparable Enigma

#13 Lady Plantagenet

Lady Plantagenet

NaNo Word Count: 1740

• Staff Moderator
  • 10,291 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:54 PM

Hey Liz! Merry Christmas to you! I'm just stopping by because I can't resist looking at your amazing colors and your GORGEOUS banners! I've been thinking a bit about banners these days, and seeing how expertly done yours are give me great inspiration. Anyway, I think you're so lovely and so wonderful, and such a beautiful artist. So have a great Christmas, and I'll see you around on FB! :wub:

(10,000th post!!!) :yahoo:

formerly Glow || andrea

grlDnmC.png

gallery || AltheaG @AO3 || @artful_catholic on Instagram

Follow the Copyright Rules || sig quote by Percy Bysshe Shelley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users