peace_by_abeille_reveuse-d7skoz3.png

YpgK6Cgh.jpg

others

Zf89s0z.png

O3K99af.png

credit

L I N K

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

planetsbend05 | faestock | zememz | hatestock | ophelia-stock | mahafsoun | mariaamanda | longlongwaydown | tanga92 | cinderellasymptom | maeappleseed | so-ghislaine  | sixxtear | nephelaisa | brilliammente | 

Edited by cookie., 01 October 2017 - 08:32 PM.

61P4sFi.png

June . gallery . not available

#2 shangri-la

shangri-la

who dis

• Graduate Artist
  • 554 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

in your face, Mike

ONE. ONE. ONE.

JUNE I'M NUMBER ONE.

MUCH LOVE <33333

EEEEEEE.

ONE.

/calm now.

/totally.

/ahem.

June. June. JuneWhat to say. I don't know. See, I enter your gallery, and all my words just become o___________o various emoticons to represent da love. that I feel. just O__o and n_____n and :ooooo and <33333333 and <333333333333333. 

Because seriously you are just so good so amazing and so fab. Like. What else is there left to say. Your blends/manips need ot be mentioned because the coloring the composition just w o w June I love it so much. YOUR TEXT IS LOVELY. your comp is killer. I want to eat your gallery except I feel I should be nice and let others see your graphics because so much mppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

summary: <3333333333333333333333

Edited by improbable dreams., 01 March 2014 - 05:11 PM.
meanie :( - Mike

while i'm gone, dream me the w o r l d

something new for every night 

ITrnbIR.png uWMBs1F.png  bPZ9nId.png

G A L L E R Y  &  W I S T Y / W I S T / W I S  T E R I A  & S C O R P I O  &  T U M B L R

SOMUCH AT TDA -- M. STIEFVATER -- UNAVAIABLE

#3 that guy.

that guy.

Val says I'm "Captain Mike"

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

mike *pouts* I'll edit :P

June, hi, I'm here now, sorry about the wait. 

So, ya know, you're been my life twin for some time now and now we're both staff artists and I'm super happy you're a staff artist because wow your gallery is amazing :loves: Like everything is as awesome as you (which is a lot, just so you know). But like really you're so fabulous and I love your comp, it's always so cool and mostly abstract which is a lot of fun to look at and your coloring is always so dark but that's very intriguing and mysterious. But like it's all so amazing and your style is just faaaaaaabbbulousss *flips scarf* 

Keep it up, darling *gay voice*

<3

Edited by that guy., 05 March 2014 - 06:36 PM.
ily

Name's Mike! Available. Previously Mihali. 

Posted Image

FFAB Gallery [You bring things I cannot see] Paperdoll is so so so good

#4 stardusted*

stardusted*

tu chantes du yaourt

• Veteran Artist
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

juneeeeeee 

i seriously don't even know what to say 

you make magic happen in here :loves: 

everything is so ethereal and delicate and i just want to eat your talent 8D 

i love the way you do that soft, wispy text and how it's not just a part of your graphic, it's incorporated in some way that make it look like it belongs there (if that even makes sense haha)

your composition is always so creative and i just love everything you do :wub: 

also +this is the most amazing thing ever, every time i stalk your gallery i end up spending forever just staring at it :loves: 

you're amazing june, ily <3 

Edited by stardusted*, 01 March 2014 - 05:08 PM.
third is the best >D

hi i'm sheryl! ♥ 

Posted Image
set by paper doll || stars, hide your fires 

#5 satellite

satellite

real poo for my sham friends sham poo for my real friends

• Master Artist
  • 979 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

oh my godd

everything in this gallery is so beautiful

you have such an awesome, glowy, and distinct style! 

I love everything A+++  :loves:

|| en ||

KjBz6a5O.gif

9IWFOS0.png

gallery || ufg || stock pack 

ty kay 4 my avenger babies || icon by the lovely rohini!!

#6 just.a.willow.tree

just.a.willow.tree
  • Senior Artist
  • 3,453 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

Ahhh, June, everything in here is absolutely stunning. :loves: Your style is so soft and magical and pretty and just positively gorgeous. :wub:

eva gallery
Ug8Lya1.png
* Leviathan! is the best ;;

#7 cookie.

cookie.

~it's raining burritos~

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

@Wisty: EEPs <3 Thank you so much sweetie ;-; You're too nice to me :glomp: I don't even know how to respond. Wisty, you're too fabulous for meeeee :P I love youu <3

@Mike *hits* I shall edit when you do <.< *glares at* ILY Mike <3 You're the best life twin :') And even if you don't really own a scarf, you're still awesome and always too nice to me :glomp:

@Sheryl You're always too sweet ;-; kdhgkh <3 I love you, you adorable person <3 I can never reply to you, seriously ;-; You're too nice to me, thank you! :hug:

@Enna: whelps! Thank you so much sweetie <3 You're too kind :hug:

@Eva: :glomp: why are you always so nice to me? ;-; thank youu <3

Edited by abeille.reveuse, 05 March 2014 - 06:50 PM.
*dodges* - Mike

61P4sFi.png

#8 loveatfirstview

loveatfirstview
  • Veteran Artist
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

Hey June :)

Wanted to stop by and drop a quick comment, because your gallery asfbegferngreng whaaat. :loves:

I'm so utterly in love with your style, it's amazing. So haunting and artistic and different, it really stands out. :wub:

And you're so creative, I don't know how you come up with the ideas for your graphics, they all tell

a story. And that animated banner? :cry: :cry: Makes me cry just a little bit inside.

Anyway, keep it up, I'll be back here for sure <3

- Leo

CALL ME Leo | semi-available pm first please!

1z48k1z.png

we have both been here before

#9 cookie.

cookie.

~it's raining burritos~

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:41 AM

Whelps thank you Leo <333 You're amazing ;-; I seriously never know what to reply, just, sdkhjgregknkhrkdtjh thank you :loves: You made my day! n_n

61P4sFi.png

#10 narcissa malfoy

narcissa malfoy

a grey haired yoongi enthusiast

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:46 PM

hello, love! i'm here with your crittt. (hopefully i'll actually be able to help lol :"D) before i get into it, i just wanted to say that i'm so in love with your graphics and your style. your creativity continues to astound me every time i see your name in the pylc or challenges or like - anything. so. yes. fangirl moment over  :hide: 

onward ho!

that first header. unf. that's all i have to say about that :P

chapter images:

i love the variety of these. none of them are the same, which i really love seeing. the first is especially lovely, although it's a bit hard to read the text. the same goes for the second chapter image - the small text is lovely, but because of the transparency of the large text, it's hard to tell which line belongs to which word when it's all overlapping. i don't think it's much to worry about, because i know how amazing your text always is :"D your colouring is very lovely on all of these, too! however, i'm finding +this just a little plain. the text seems a little too far to the right, as well, but i love the colouring and lighting. the rest of them are amazing, too, but one thing i'd like to see is chapter images with more than one person in them! it's often really lovely to have simple comp with one person, but i suggest mixing it up a bit! otherwise, they're all really lovely!

+this is my favouriiiite <3

banners:

of course, these are absolutely stunning! i love the apparent simplicity of your work, although i definitely know there is nothing simple about what you do. i'd just watch out for the placement of textures over your people, like in +this - the birds are bordering on being too far in on the girl's face. the main text is also almost easy to miss; although the transparency is a really nice effect, watch for what is underneath it. over the girl's shoulder, the lines get lost a bit. i really love all of your banners, especially the animation one! something i'd like to see in your banners is different comp. like your chapter images, most of them are one-person graphics, and that person is usually in the middle with the main text across them and a quote to the side. while those are really lovely and you do a great job of the bases, try something different! also watch out not to make your small text too small. on a few of your banners, the text is bordering on being too hard to see, and that also might be because they're oversharpened.

my favourite is a tie between +this (guuuus <3) and +this!

signatures:

you said this was an area you struggle with, but i think they're all really lovely! i very much love the variety and creativity in this section. just watch out for overfiltering, like in +this - the girl is too smooth and she doesn't quite look realistic. +this looks sort of... gritty, if you know what i mean? the boy looks a little low quality and oversharpened, along with the text. the white texture you used doesn't quite flow with the rest of the graphic and contributes to the gritty and oversharpened look of the graphic, but that might just be a personal opinion. the comp on +this is a bit off. the girl is too far left and there isn't much of a focal point because the text takes up so much of the graphic. however, i really like the comp on the rest of them! just make sure the text isn't too small and oversharpened on these, as well.

+this is my favourite!

blends/manips:

yessss manips. i'm pretty sure that first one is like... a pw thing BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE ON THERE??? IF YOU ARE ON THERE???? IDK TELL ME. loool anyway. i love it! +this is also lovely, although the text is too filtered and hard to read. adding those filters to it is really lovely and you usually pull it off so well, but make sure you don't overdo it! i love the creativity of +this, your manips are ridiculously amazing and like. no. i'm done with this.

my favourite is +this.

others:

the softness and colouring of +this is super lovely! and +this is just like... wow. i love it. everything you make is so creative. lsdkfjskdfjdjf.

you said a weak point for you is colouring, but i really love your colouring! it's all very soft and lovely, and there's a lot of variety, too. i'd like to see you use warm colours, though! most of your graphics have very cool and dark tones, so try making a few graphics that are warm and light. also try making graphics with more than one or two people on them! most of your chapter images, banners, and some of your signatures only feature one person, and although those are super lovely, try being more creative with your comp when it comes to people! you only have a few instances of overfiltering, so it's not too much of a problem, and your signatures are lovely!

thank you for letting me try to pick this apart - everything is super lovely and i have so much respect for you as an artist ;3 <3 any questions, just shoot me a PM!

- ariel

ariel the not-mermaid

VjKaxRZ.png

prospero ○ gallery

#11 sin city

sin city

hashtag hustle life

• Master Artist
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

You.

Dalek.

You really are evil ya know.

HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE MAKING A GALLERY?

I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED

I AM NOW FACING AN INQUIRY WITH MYSELF

AND IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT.

but, if you promise to never do it again, i guess we can move onto how utterly fab your gallery is

what do i love in here? everything.

+this made me cry

+this made me weep (as an angel that is pretty hardcore)

+this is too pretty

+this is dalektastic

+this is simple but O.O

+this made me wish it said weeping angel

+this should be the actual cover (AND THAT SONG OMG)

+this shows me you rule animation

and don't really have any words for +this

yeah so your fab

stay fab (you don't really have to try)

kthnxloveyabai

previously fawkes.

Posted Image

GALLERY | LILY | AVAILABLE

#12 cookie.

cookie.

~it's raining burritos~

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

omg I just totally forgot to reply to you two o-o

@Ariel: Thank you so much :glomp: that was actually super helpful n_n You're awesome <3

@Lily: I'M SORRY ANGEL-LOVE D: I didn't tell - anyone - except those I was talking to when I was actually posting it (incidentally, Wisty & Mike) ILY you're too nice to me <33

61P4sFi.png

#13 catharsis

catharsis

my world is reduced to a single instinct: survive

• Veteran Artist
  • 3,200 posts
  • Software:Paint

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

Hi June! :hearts:

*hits head repeatedly on the wall*
How did I not notice you had a new gallery!?

My stalking isn't up to standard, clearly, but I'm glad I finally noticed because your gallery is beautiful and I need to post here. :wub: I love the blending and composition on +this and the colouring is so pretty and soft to top it all off. And +this is just so perfect as well and gives me feels. I love the colouring and how do you make your graphics look so soft? Seriously, it looks like a pillow that I just want to cuddle forever. +this is really cool and I love how kind of mysterious it is. Cool effect! +this is one of my favourite banners ever and I love what you've done with the birds and the composition is amazing and I'm so jealous. :P I have been staring at +this signature for so long and it gets more and more beautiful every time I see it, seriously. It's so pretty I can't even. :edward: And the text on +this. :ohmy: The text on +this as well just blows my mind and I love how atmospheric that graphic is.

Ok, so everything in your gallery is my favourite, but these are a few of my specific favourites. :P hehehe. Make more soon! I can't wait to see it and I'll up my stalking abilities so I know exactly when you've done it. :sean:

Daisy~

-- crystal moccasins, bionic cheese --

i live, i die, I LIVE AGAIN. (except probably not because i'm really busy sorry)

Posted Image

#14 just.a.willow.tree

just.a.willow.tree
  • Senior Artist
  • 3,453 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:12 PM

Your style just keeps getting better and better every single time I come in here, and the magical-ness of it is astounding and amazing and your graphics are wonderful and perfect and gorgeous and wonderful. :loves:

Keep making the wonderful things you do, June. <33

eva gallery
Ug8Lya1.png
* Leviathan! is the best ;;

#15 tormenta

tormenta

Michael Cera

• 426 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:07 PM

You stuff's really, really beautiful. I love the thought behind everything. Your stuff can be so soft but sometimes so dark and I really think you have loads of variety and talent :P Your stuff's brilliant! I remember when you made me a banner and that was beautiful and I seriously did not think you could get any better but wow, your stuff is really pretty!

got twitter? follow TheDarkArtsNet

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

icons by motspeinture@lj

you knew me previously as NadiaWeasley | pm first thx 

+we're taking this a little too far³  

#16 a.leksy

a.leksy

pew pew

• Veteran Artist
  • 860 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:48 PM

hi there!!  :hide:

i was stalking around (hence the cute ninja - tda has the cutest emoticons ever oh my god!!) and i saw your gallery and wow.

w o w.

i really cant describe my love for your graphics!! they're really soft and your blending is just asdfhgipgkjnmrki  :drop:

i LOVEEE your CIs and blends and everything else because how so much  :thumbup:

make more stuff because im totally looking forward to seeing more!!  :edward:

-athirah  :hug:

ATHIRAH

[ GALLERY  / semi-available, pm first / missy made the flawless sig

pqe4p.png

#17 Wolfgirl

Wolfgirl
  • Member Artist
  • 366 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:30 AM

I absolutely love +THIS+ the colors are just so clear and bright. 

:eat:ELLIE ~   :thumbup:

3F3GeSj.png

Gallery | FF.net | HPFT

#18 i_broke_the_moon

i_broke_the_moon
  • 12 posts
  • Software:I Don't Design Graphics

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:16 PM

These are soooo beautiful!!!! The Frozen one is my favourite!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users