Uw5Euzd.png

IWttONB.png

TIhoSOn.png

vsjrWhJ.png

PKR8H0B.png

up8EZhg.png

AplwrSm.png

ZBwFvdx.png

Edited by Azulive, 30 August 2014 - 11:56 AM.

|| Alishya || Previously Known As "Lady Asphodel" ||

|| Available /PM || Awesome Twins - AKA Amal's Twin ||

4AiJeVI.gif

^ The Story Never Ends || +HPFF (+12-M) || +AO3 Fan fiction (+12 - 15) || +Wattpad (+12-M) || +ff.net (+12-M)

#2 aurevoir

aurevoir

cassie

• Senior Artist
  • 830 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

I have never gotten a first post before and I'm beyond excited to have this one  :sean:  :sean:  :sean: 

I absolutely LOVE +this banner. It's coloring is so different for your style, but it looks amazing. It's so soft and everything I try to do yellow comes out really really harsh  :headdesk: +This is also beautiful. I love the coloring and how well it flows - it looks better than most CD covers that are in my closet (No, they aren't Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears why would you ask that?). And. THIS  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  :drop:  The little kicking mulan with the text. It's incredible. I just. How?! I tried typography and it just did not work out all that well for me. 

You should def and totes do more typography stuff because that is so amazing and awesome. 

k I'm done rambling :D 

Edited by aurevoir, 13 July 2013 - 11:06 AM.

n8IOI73.png

.pompeii  || picture.perfect ||  the writings

available, but PM please!

#3 enchantedx

enchantedx

Arashian.

• Junior Artist
  • 975 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

I've been meaning to comment on your gallery but the last time it was so full of comments so I wasn't sure what to write. When I saw you post a new gallery I thought this was the perfect time to leave a comment! :D

Your gallery is wonderful! You have improved so much and all of these graphics are so new and refreshing, I really like them! Your full- color and textures over stock is pretty awesome, I wish I was good at it too. But whenever I try they somehow turn mono haha...so you're doing a great job there :D

Will come back for later updates. Keep up the great job :)

My gallery

available

#4 BrokenButterfly

BrokenButterfly
  • Member Artist
  • 243 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:06 PM

I really like you work Alishya. Your colorization, Blending, hardcutting... wow everything is just so well done and you make beautiful graphics. I don't know If I can say anhthing to help you improve because, you normally help me with that... I really love your banners. Everything is so beautiful.

Taylor I Member Artist                                                                 

Available I Please PM Me First

wez7CHl.png

Click For Gallery ^^

#5 VermillionDream

VermillionDream

Izzy's super-duper-talented-so-fly-like-a-G-grad-artist<3

• Graduate Artist
  • 1,050 posts
  • Software:Elements

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

Alishya  :edward:  :edward:  :edward:

Hey gurl! Long time no chat! <3

I luuurrrvvvee your style! Your colouring is so beautiful and unique!  :wub:

And your stock use is incredible! I especially love your siggies :D

Your work just keeps on getting better and better!  :worship:

Continue the pretties! I'll visit soon :)

Rina || unavailable || This is your heart~

callitmagicsig_zpsbce7c0e8.png

#6 ladyDi

ladyDi
  • Senior Artist
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

NEW GALLERY! : D

first of all your gallery looks amazing. I'm a sucker for 'dark colourings' and you're it :P

I really like your compositioning and blending skills. My favorite is this.

Everything about it is just perfection :loves:

I also noticed you like to use the white gradient for lighting/shinning on the graphic. Be careful because it could knock off the colouring and can be overpowering ;). And try to have variations with colouring (see previous note about white lighting).

But over all, you have a wonderful gallery and I hope to see more pretties from you!!

:loves:

-Kay

Edited by ladyDi, 13 July 2013 - 05:54 PM.

.kay.

cYz8Iv9.png + 9JGT9E1.png + ZIIucj3.png

g a l l e r y | a v a i l a b l e || pm first

#7 Estella

Estella

bad wolf

• Senior Artist
  • 770 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

Alishyaaaa! I'm jealous of your style. The coloring!! It looks so smooth and pretty! :loves: And omg how do you stock???? Awesome new gallery by the way, because everything looks great! I would link to all the ones I like but that would practically be the entire gallery. :lol: I've seen you improve so much over the past year and it really is amazing. :hug: I would say you're pretty darn close to senior! Keep it up girl! :dance:

Edited by Estella, 13 July 2013 - 05:51 PM.

rosie is unavailable

tends_zps1c7b5f9c.png

howling in the moonlight

#8 just.a.willow.tree

just.a.willow.tree
  • Senior Artist
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

Alishya! :D Your style is just completely amazing, and I love your coloring, comp, and everything! :wub: Your "Robots" icons are :drop: and your fanmix is :loves:. Keep being awesome! ^_^

The Memory of Trees :: Eva :: available :: PM first

lUQrmAj.png

Kaitlyn is absolutely wonderful.

#9 vic.toire

vic.toire

tda's resident one direction stalker

• Senior Artist
  • 419 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Ahhhh new gallery!

Editing right now!

:drop:

I can't believe that how amazing this is! Like, everything is so gorgeous.

I'm basically salivating on my computer screen0 I just want to glomp it all  :happy:

You're seriously always improving so incredibly much! I can't believe how amazing you are, omg.

I just.. Wow.. I'm so shamed by your gorgeous graphics, haha.

*Pitches a tent and sits down to stay awhile*

xxx

Edited by vic.toire, 13 July 2013 - 10:16 PM.

mary grace- unavailable- formerly gracelessv

brooklynwegohard_zps00953a0a.png

all that you are is all that i'll ever need

#10 Azulive

Azulive

Starfish Baker

• Up For Grabs Moderator
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

I bet I surprised ya with a come back didn't I? ;)

Yeah I've been messing around with Gimp - especially with the filters - which gave me the boost to make a ton of new graphics. :dumbles:

@aurevoir - Congrats on getting first post Cassie! :D I am glad that you like that banner because I was seriously quite unsure about it haha. :P So your words really assured me. And the fanmix is awesome I know! XD I promise you - I've been on that one forever, messing with the layer modes for me to get it like that. :laugh: It makes graphic-making more fun! :dance: And the Mulan poster - I might do a tutorial on how to achieve because even though it took me a moment to make that - It was still easy to make - quite easy that I'm in disbelief that I made it with Gimp. :blegh: So yeah. :yes:

@enchantedx - Thank you dear for your very sweet comment! ^_^ I'm glad you came to visit and I know - my time for revamp was overdue. Thus, I made a bunch a graphics in the meantime - and Viola! :queen: And I will keep up the updates. I will update within this new week. :angel:

@BrokenButterfly - Hehe thanks for your lovely comment! I'm glad you like my graphics. :loves:

@VermillionDream - Rina!! :hug: Yes it has been a while. =^D Style? Wow? Unique? :drop: I don't believe it but thank you anyways! You're so awesome! *squishes you into another hug* I will keep on updating whenever I can! 

@ladyDi - Hey Kay! Yeah - I just learned how to manage dark coloring because for the life of me I couldn't do it. But I think I am getting it down now. And yeah - the lighting and gradients - I know what you mean. I'll try to be cautious with that and will try to experiment with coloring. :pirate:

@Estella - Senior? :drop: That'd be a dream come true!!!!! Your words are too much :blush: Thank you! :glomp: ILY. If it wasn't for your zealous pushing critiques, I wouldn't have gotten where I am. So thank you again! :wub:

@WillowAryaCyrilla - Hehe, no thank you for being awesome! :hug: Thanks for you lovely comment. :D

@Vic.toire - Yay! :yahoo: Grace camping in my gallery. It's an honor. :worship: hehe. Don't be ashamed! My graphics loves you.  :rose: Hehe. 

Thank you everyone who has came and visited. You may come back anytime. :hiwave:

4AiJeVI.gif

^ The Story Never Ends || +HPFF (+12-M) || +AO3 Fan fiction (+12 - 15) || +Wattpad (+12-M) || +ff.net (+12-M)

#11 bewitching.

bewitching.

I will always remember when the Doctor was me!

• Graduate Artist
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

Alishya, my how far you have come. Your work is amazing. I love your first banner. The colouring is so pretty.

I love how you colour and stock. You shall have to teach me one day :D

Just spotted the fanmix and is going crazy over it. I've been meaning to do one of those but never got round to it. I love the colouring on it.

Keep up the good work and you shall go far my friend.

★ Kianna Knight   Arabella Laswell PW

KHFTaWF.png

call me Gaby   Hanna's twinee  GALLERY PM for requests  unavaliable

#12 365kate.

365kate.

mrs ulliel ;)

• Requesting Arena Moderator
  • 571 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

sweet baby jesus I think I just flatlined.

alishya you are an amazing artist! And I absolute adore the filtering you've been playing with. And I've always envied your sigs! eep and those vertical banners are mind blowing. I wouldn't even attempt that, that would not be a pretty sight! I'm so happy to be active again and can't wait to see what more you come up with

forever your stalker :sean: :wub: :worship:

I am Kate | Resources | Gallery

going-under-sig_zps3441afb3.png

previously 365daysdone | mostly unavailable 

#13 Azulive

Azulive

Starfish Baker

• Up For Grabs Moderator
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

Gaby, darling! :hug: Thank you so much for your so out of this world comment. :D Your words means a lot to me and just mwuah! You're the best.  :kiss:

I wouldn't have gotten this far without your guidance. So thank you so much again, ILY. :glomp:

Kate hun! :hug: I miss you so much! :D *Grabs electric shockers and shocks Kate back to life*

No!!! You're too sweet for words dear. :blush: Well, if I am an amazing artist, you're a phenomenal artist. :angel:

And you have to try the vertical banners. :P I bet you'd be so awesome at it like you are with everything else. :yes:

Eee! :glomp: I can't wait to see you around more too.

Come back anytime you two! :dumbles: 

4AiJeVI.gif

#14 iridescentfluorescent

iridescentfluorescent
  • Senior Artist
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

i'm here for your critique :D

I love +this header typish thing, mostly because I lurve monochromes & plus, it looks gorgeous with the smoothness & lighting ^^"

+this literally boggles my mind because it is composed so well and the text flows nicely and omfg. who doesn't like MULAN!?

and this +this looks so soft and coloring is just lasjdflksjdf :D

now, the three graphics that i'm iffy about are these:

+this because the coloring makes it seemed way too filtered

+this because it seems like the images weren't hardcutted properly and just slapped on :3

& finally

+this because my eyes keep wandering around the graphic and not staying in one place.

i'm going to give you a full critique on +this graphic (your header)

first off, i'd like to say that the positioning of the people was brilliant :D same goes fro the main text. however, the manner in which they are hardcut is iffy. the top of hermione's head is hardcut so much so that the opacity sort of seep through. and things are overlayed on top of the people. the coloring for this is brilliant, however, sometimes there is too much light. light should seem somewhat natural in a banner. you place light in where a shadow comes and then the opposite side has light (does that make sense?). the subtext "blood of innocent" is placed brilliantly and with a good font, but the other text i can't read at all ><! make that one a little bit bigger. finally, i don't know if this is because of gimp, but the graphic seems to be pretty low quality. my friend she has the same problem with gimp. but i honestly do like the header ^^"

overall, you need to watch out for over filtering (too much of one color/too much coloring can distort a graphic) and text placement (this is to say, the subtext). be careful for texture use, as well. make sure they are cohesive together, and sort of blend in with each other. don't have any texture/coloring that stands out from the crowd because that can also throw off a graphic. and finally, be careful with lighting ^^" 

anyways, hope to see more from you  :loves:  :loves: 

0yZrITL.png

when i was a kid | i used to buy and sell gravity | i learned how to fly

#15 Azulive

Azulive

Starfish Baker

• Up For Grabs Moderator
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

I had a feeling that I over-colored. :/ And yeah, the lighting is a bit strong. :blegh:

Thank you for very straight-to-the-point critique. :hug: It was quite crisp lol and it really narrows down what I need to work on. :angel:

I'll work on what you said in my future graphics. :yes:

Thanks again! :glomp:

4AiJeVI.gif

#16 charlottetrips

charlottetrips

tda's resident nerk

• Member Artist
  • 948 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

Wow you have so many new things in here!
Your mono coloring is enviable and your text skills are something I can learn from
I hate that I haven't commented on this since you made a new one but I'm here now to admire everything :D
:hug:

Char

char  CS fabness by legendson

fQtrp6q.png

fanfic

#17 Azulive

Azulive

Starfish Baker

• Up For Grabs Moderator
  • 3,467 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

Hehe thanks Char! :glomp: It doesn't matter how late you came, as long as you had visited is what counts. ^_^

If you'd like to know more about how I do text, I can show you. ;)

Thanks for coming by! You may stop here any time. :D

4AiJeVI.gif

#18 cynical

cynical
  • Junior Artist
  • 262 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

Alishya!

it's been so long since I've been to your gallery!

you've improved so much since the last time I was visited your gallery

(which was like in Febuary :ph34r:)

i love love love your mono and comp!

+this is my favourite, without a doubt!

I shall be back soon to drool at visit your gallery!

;)

unavailable

vicky  :no:  gallery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users