November [x]
by sammich by bittersweetflames
by Cirque du Sailor
by carpe.noctem
by PitchBlue

Copyrighted Images Masterlist | Copyright Rules | Roll the Credits

Photo

[COMPLETED][Awaiting Pickup][Being Filled][open]JAMES I and LILY I banner please!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 smileytj

smileytj
  • 28 posts
  • Software:I Don't Design Graphics

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

Story Title: I’ll kiss you when books fly!
Link to story: http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?psid=315328
Would you like your penname on the banner: Yes please – hp lover
Have you requested this banner before?: No
Do you have permission to change it?: N/A
Hp movie actors to include: None
Other characters to include: Lily Evans- Karen Gillan I like this photo, though minus the hand and if possible with green eyes
http://snapfashion.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/karen-doll.jpg
And James Potter - Sean Faris
I like this photo http://www.fanpop.com/spots/sean-faris/images/256656/title/sean-faris-photo
And I don’t know if it is possible but if his hair could be black rather than that brown and if at all possible edit his tie so it looks like Gryffindor. If the tie can’t be done, that is fine it was just a thought. J
Or if that picture doesn’t work maybe one of these two though I would still like his hair more black.
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/sean-faris/images/256659/title/sean-faris-photo
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/sean-faris/images/256664/title/sean-faris-photo
Other images you would like: Ok well bit of a weird request but it is part of the story and title so yeh, could you please put flying books on it, like just books that look like they are flying through the air, pages as wings.
Quotes to use on banner: none thanks
Colour preferences: well it is quite a light hearted story so I want just a light feeling nothing to dark or too out there and bright, just nice.
Mood of your story: mostly described in previous question, it is a light hearted love story. Though it is love/hate, more love at the end J
Animation? If so, how?: No thanks
Additional information: Well pretty much wherever your mind takes you though I would like them on each side of the banner, the title around the centre and the books scattered over it but as for background it is up to you. The story takes place in a classroom then down the corridor to the hospital wing, where the kiss occurs outside of it. And please No really severe geometrical shapes if any.

#2 marina.

marina.

nope

• Senior Artist
  • 1,457 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

Posted Image

Okay, here it is. I hope you like it. Idk about the flying books part, though. I did whatever I could to make it look like flying books. I just really hope you like it. :)
Also, if you do like it, please remember to re-host and credit to Saranghae@tda

Edited by Saranghae, 01 May 2012 - 02:46 PM.

#3 (sol)

(sol)

Day, n. A period of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent.

• Staff Moderator
  • 11,457 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

Saranghae next time please post your finished graphic in another post. Even if it means double posting. It makes it easier for the mods & requester. ;)

#4 marina.

marina.

nope

• Senior Artist
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

Okay, thank you. I just didn't want to get in trouble with mods for double posting. Thanks so much. :)

#5 smileytj

smileytj
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:02 AM

Wow this is beautiful, but i was just wondering if you could possibly make her eyes Green?? I did ask in the request but if you can't that is fine, and could you possibly make the books a little bit bigger, they are just a little hard to see?? If not Ill take it anyway Thanks

#6 marina.

marina.

nope

• Senior Artist
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:14 AM

Uhm, Karen Gillan's eyes are green. It's just the coloring. Idk about the books, though. :/ I put the books before the people so it's hard. I really hope you still like it.

#7 (sol)

(sol)

Day, n. A period of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent.

• Staff Moderator
  • 11,457 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

smileytj since your artist is unable to make the changes, do you still want the banner as is, or would you want to reopen this? :)

#8 smileytj

smileytj
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

That's fine, I will still take the banner. It is still beautiful. Thank-you very much for you hard work :) I will re-host and credit this afternoon. Thanks again <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users