No replies to this topic

#1 Violet

Violet

Grumpy Old Violet

• Staff Artist
  • 12,467 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

Please note that anyone caught abusing the profile statuses in any way - whether by using inappropriate language, making insulting remarks, or by not using them merely for commenting on others' profiles - will immediately be warned 10%. Continuous abuse by single members will result in a two week suspension from the site.

This option was originally not meant to be used, but since commenting on other member's profiles was requested, I turned them back on with the explicit warning that they could only be used for comments, not for personal statues or, assumedly, in any other abusive way. If you would like me to remove them, please continue abusing them. I'm sure that those members who use them properly will love you for it.

I do not enjoy being nasty, but the more that people continuously stretch or break the rules, the nastier I get in retailiation. Please think before you post, comment, or do anything - a few seconds of rational thought could make a difference between remaining a member or finding yourself banned. :(

ecPUaD5.png
Fanfiction ~*~ Gallery
not available for requests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users