No replies to this topic

#1 Violet

Violet

Grumpy Old Violet

• Staff Artist
  • 12,472 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Please avoid sharing personal information regarding your full name (or even your first and middle names, in some cases), your exact location, your appearance, and any information about your school, friends, work, etc. There are obvious exceptions, such as saying that "I live in New York City" because so do many millions of others - but when you say "I live in this neighbourhood and go to school at..." then you're getting into trouble.

So do not link to your Facebook page or any site containing personal information about yourself. You have to keep yourselves safe from people will ill-intentions, and it's especially important for a site like TDA because the majority of our members are teenagers.

Do not use photos of yourself or your friends for your "Personal Photo" - this is not Facebook. We do not want to have to see what you really look like!

Not only does this include any posts made on the forums, your profile, or your about me page, but it also includes comments on profiles and, most importantly PMs. Even if you have known the person for a long time here, you should be wary of what you reveal about yourself, just in case it gets sticky. There are issues of stalking and harassment, neither of which any of you should have to experience.

Should anyone be pestering you for information on TDA in any way, shape, or form, please report this member to one of the staff so that we can continue to assure the safety and comfort of our members. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

ecPUaD5.png
tumblr ~*~ fanfiction ~*~ gallery
not available for requests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users