by foggy
by Fireheart
by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Photo

August Featured Artist Votingends August 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Poll: August FA (22 member(s) have cast votes)

choose one!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 miss atomic bomb

miss atomic bomb

click boom

• Administrator
  • 1,894 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:34 PM

Please vote for August's Featured Artist! Nominations are listed below:

Artist name: meghan/doctor ziegler
Link to gallery: Take Your Heart
Why are you nominating this artist (how have they been active this month, how have they improved, are they still trying to improve etc etc)?
Meghan has been very active around the board lately. I’ve noticed her in the off topic forum always playing the games. She seems to be a very helpful member all around the site and I love how friendly she is. I adore seeing her in the PYLC thread and has come to my rescue on multiple occasions when I’ve had questions.

Artist name: Choobacca
Link to gallery: here+
Why are you nominating this artist (how have they been active this month, how have they improved, are they still trying to improve etc etc)? Alison has been active in the PYLC and the Squee thread this month as well as efficiently moderating the DA. I feel that she is both encouraging and helpful to other artists with a genuine desire t see others succeed. She also seems to put in an effort to every graphic and continuously try to experiment with new techniques and styles as well as finesse and improve upon her already exceptional talent. She is an active part of the TDA community and her efforts do not go unnoticed.

xxm91d.png

catgalleryq&a | semi-available | read the rules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users