by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Photo

gallery things!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: help me pick what should be in my gallery :D

pick everything that you think should stay in my gallery!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

pick everything you think should be added to my gallery!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 just.a.willow.tree

just.a.willow.tree
  • Graduate Artist
  • 3,460 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 22 July 2018 - 11:51 AM

hey guys! so i realize i have like almost nothing in my gallery, but i still want to only keep the better ones, since some of these things have been from when i first came back a few months ago :P so just pick everything you think should stay, and maybe leave a comment to let me know which ones you picked and why? <3

and also there are a few graphics that aren't in my gallery that i just want to see if you think should be in there :P

thank you!! :wub:

eva gallery
Posted Image
* Leviathan! is the best ;;

#2 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Featured Artist
  • 3,144 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 28 July 2018 - 03:35 PM

to stay - i went for the "dreams" banner, regulus sig, & sulli sig. i think the dreaminess of all 3 is really great & consistent and shows a consistent style. for adding - the first two sigs, because they show a bit of a different type of composition. the second one especially i like the crispness and how the two people are smaller, and it has a lot of depth. also chose the "sorry" banner bc of the dreaminess :')

Posted Image

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users