• 12,478 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 14 November 2007 - 08:19 PM

Example:
changeovertimemq3.png

[img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6924/changeovertimemq3.png[/img]

The Code:

[img]image url[/img]

Always include the image code using the IMG tags. Using them will ensure that your entry will be included. All it takes is to copy the code you used to post your image in the first place into the code tags. Very simple. wink.gif

Edited by Violet, 25 February 2013 - 08:33 PM.

Posted Image
tumblr (M) ~*~ fanfiction ~*~ gallery
not available for requests

#2 panacea.

panacea.

Mrs. Tom Riddle Jr.

• Veteran Artist
  • 905 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Lately, I've been noticing a lot of entries without IMG codes- both in the Dueling Arena & YBW entries ranging from Member Artists-Staff Artists.

Sometimes I am generous and I'll edit your posts to include the IMG code especially if you're a newer member. However, I can't and will not do that if there are many entries without IMG codes in a challenge. I also won't do it if you're a Junior+ artist considering- you should know how to post entries by now.

So, again, please save us mods some time and let us help you put your entry in the polls by adding the

IMG code after your entry

don't forget we love you all and your graphics Posted Image

jas

Whn58RI.png
gallery - tumblr

thank you 🙏🏼 callisto for my forum set for secret santa. i 💟 it.

#3 moony

moony

I do believe in commas; I do, I do

• Veteran Artist
  • 5,002 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

HOW TO INCLUDE AN IMG CODE

Due to a huge amount of disqualifications lately due to incorrect image codes, I'm posting this note of explanation.

This is a break down of what your IMG code should look like when in the reply box, before posting:

hhlNz.png

Now, the CODE tags can either be written in manually- but if they are, please make sure that you don't miss the / in the second tag- or you can use the button on the toolbar* to wrap your highlighted image code in CODE tags:

Dnvol.png

This will add the tags, so that you have what is shown in the first image in your reply box. When you post, it will look like this:

[img]your image URL[/img]

and this code can be easily copied and pasted into the poll by a mod. Anything else will need to be corrected, and that just makes unnecessary work for everyone and could (and probably will) lead to your disqualification :(

Hopefully that makes sense!

* this button will only be clickable if you are using the rich text editor- to switch from the simple text editor to this, you need to click the light switch on the far left.

Edited by moonlace, 16 April 2014 - 09:32 AM.

jess.

ϟ

Posted Image

gallery ϟ available ϟ icon by accursed. ϟ previously Crowley ϟ tumblr

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users