3 replies to this topic

#1 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,135 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:16 PM

In the next few days TDA will go through some changes to make the forums more streamlined and accessible, especially to new members. The changes will reflect a lot of the things discussed over the past year all around the forums and between moderators so we're hoping you guys will be happy with them ^_^

After we're done we'll post a list of all the things changed for anyone who is interested ;)

Please bear with us while the changes are taking place (we didn't want to put the forums offline) :loves: :loves:

signature by heartfelt
oHQSNG.png
kristina || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4 UFG5

#2 panacea.

panacea.

Mrs. Tom Riddle Jr.

• Veteran Artist
  • 905 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:54 PM

Glad you didn't put the forums offline. That would have been a true nightmare for all of us.

EDIT: it would be cool to see a post with the list of the changes that were made that way we know otherwise, we're not aware unless we use that topic or forum.

Edited by starbuck., 04 August 2017 - 05:09 PM.
yes, as i said, we'll post the list here when we're done :D :D

jas

Whn58RI.png
gallery - tumblr

thank you 🙏🏼 callisto for my forum set for secret santa. i 💟 it.

#3 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

We're (mostly) done with the changes (did them quicker than we expected :P) - the only things that are left have to be done by Becca/ForgottenFace when she has the time (mainly the front page design with the new rotators and some coding things like making a place for affiliate buttons etc) ^_^

The main changes were done to the structure of the Requesting Arena and the Off Topic forums, with a new Advertising, Featured Tutorials and Featured Resources Forums added and changing the name of Staff Artists to Master Artists to avoid any confusion about Staff Artists being moderators :queen:

Here is a full list of all the changes done for anyone who is interested:

• Requesting Arena - updated rules (most notably - we changed the requesting form for story graphics, the Giant Eraser form has been changed to fit any graphic type), changed forum structure (it's not related to HPFF anymore), moved Up For Grabs and Who Made This? to be part of Requesting Arena
  • Duelling Arena - added Graphics Battles
  • Resource Arena - added the Featured Resources forum visible to guests
  • Tutorial Center - added the Featured Tutorials forum visible to guests
  • Galleries - Staff Artist renamed into Master Artist, Veteran Galleries moved here from the Inspire Me! Forum
  • Alternative Art - moved under Galleries for better exposure
  • Questions&Answers - removed Editorials/Opinions, moved all the active topics to Feedback (previously called Suggestions) in the Break Room, added a FAQ topic where people can post questions if they don't want to open a new topic
  • Break Room - removed Artist Lounge (relevant topics moved to the Break Room), removed Graduate&Staff Artist Lounge (Challenge Awards moved to the Break Room), added Feedback, added Inspire Me! forum, added Decisions, Decisions forum
  • Off Topic - no subforums for Discussion Zone (all topics are tagged and listed in the Masterlist)
  • Lazy Lounge - renamed TDA Rec Room, all topics in one subforum
  • new Advertising Forum
  • Social Media Floo Network - moved under Dark Arts Information for better exposure
  • Copyright Rules - we tried to explain some things better (editorial use for example), removed unnecessary things, added GIF usage terms

Let us know if there are any problems or if you have any questions. For further site suggestions please post HERE++. If you wish for your resource or tutorial to be included in the Featured Resources and Featured Tutorials forums please let us know HERE++. :)

signature by heartfelt
oHQSNG.png
kristina || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4 UFG5

#4 Asphodelic

Asphodelic

Avi_Stole_My_Heart

• Senior Artist
  • 4,628 posts
  • Software:GIMP
  • Vault Points:185

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:04 AM

This is pretty awesome! I'm loving the new layout and added features. :D

|| Alishya || +Gallery || TDA's Resident of Eppes Brothers Fanatic || Available (Please PM beforehand) ||

oIPQce.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users