#19 bittersweetflames

bittersweetflames

filtering is my jam. I have it on my bread

• TDA Superstar
  • 6,681 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:47 AM

Hi, Rodrigo! :) 
I'm Carla and I just decided to drop by your gallery because I've seen you posting so actively around the site and I just figured I'd come over and say hi. 
HI!!!
Anyway, onto your graphics... It is such a pleasure to see you post (esp in the PYLC) because it's so easy to see how much you improve graphic to graphic...
I love how you experiment with composition and you're very unique with your texture use. Good job!

Keep working, practicing and getting better and for sure you'll get EVEN BETTER as the days pass... 

~~C

omg, look who won a new page.  :sean:

Edited by bittersweetflames, 06 December 2017 - 08:48 AM.

SQLRKly.gif
the war on words is real+ || HPFF author page 15+ || deviantart+

icon by me. absolutely smexy sig by my buddy, karni. be jealous. :wub:
currently unavailable due to recovery. :(

#20 .v0ldiemort

.v0ldiemort

santa's little helper

• Junior Artist
  • 345 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:37 AM

@Newt Scamander.

Hi Karni,

Thank you so much for coming by and critiquing my gallery. I appreciate you taking the time to do this. I agree with you on the blend. I did like the image and that’s why I picked in. In the future, this is something I will watch out for. Thanks!

Thank you for the tips and tricks that you have given me while I’ve known you. It’s been really great to work with you. I’m hoping to vary text and composition more, definitely!

@Red Herring

Ronnie! Hi thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate you doing this twice lol :dumbles:

Thanks so much for the squee on the banner. It was a nice feeling! Thanks for the help on the stock based question! I will definitely look for more opportunities to vary my way of composing the backgrounds of my graphics.

As for text I always love your tips! They are amazing! I agree with your script font idea. I got really scared of script fonts because when I was starting out I felt like they were too hard to read, but I think I will definitely work on adding more of these. I also wanna say thanks for the mask tool option, I wasn’t sure how to achieve that effect.

Wispy hair is my enemy. Thank you for the great frame of reference on how to get the effect on blending hair. This is definitely something I am working on!

@bittersweetflames

Thank you for stopping by Carla!

Thank you for noticing me! It’s been a lot of fun to be around here and I’ve been trying really hard to get some nice graphic work in. I am really trying to experiment with textures in different layer modes im not used to just for fun to be honest.

Also thanks for the new page! Yayyyyyyy new pages!

:dumbles: 

The Tempest

Posted Image

Rodrigo  21  Joe Keery Enthusiast 

#21 azimuth

azimuth

I'll glomp the hug out of you

• Master Artist
  • 1,421 posts
  • Vault Points:

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:27 PM

Hi Rodrigo! I thought I'd drop by for a quick comment <3

Your gallery is gorgeous! This+, this+ and this+ are probably my favourites, but honestly, it's a hard choice because every piece looks so well thought out. You composition skills D: I wish I had them! They are so original and complex <3 Your colouring is so deep and natural. You even pull off dark colouring so well! I'm jealous :P

Keep making more awesome stuff! :hug:

Vanya ♥ Tutorial Gallery Stock

MXcCQcPU_o.png

I am unavailable for requests.

#22 .v0ldiemort

.v0ldiemort

santa's little helper

• Junior Artist
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:06 AM

Hi Vanya!! I really appreciate you taking the time to come out and say hi!

thank you so much for the amazing compliment. Obviously, i can't say enough about your work so I'm super thankful you came by!!

I really appreciate the compliments and I am definitely always working to better myself!

The Tempest

Posted Image

#23 klutzy_kara

klutzy_kara

Zayn's #1 Bae

• Master Artist
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:25 PM

Hi Rodrigo, just wanted to drop by and say congrats on the promotion! It's obviously well-deserved! Your graphics are all super awesome, but I really love +this and +this in particular. Your coloring is gorgeous and you certainly have an eye for composition. As a bonus, your colorization is perfect and I'm in love with the coloring on your Stranger Things blend! Everything is super cool and I can't wait to see more from you :-))) 

i'm kara and i'm klutzy, obviously

2mxdCuL.png
gallery |  available for requests | artist q&a

#24 .v0ldiemort

.v0ldiemort

santa's little helper

• Junior Artist
  • 345 posts

Posted Today, 12:50 AM

Hi Kara! 

Thank you for stopping by my gallery! I really appreciate the compliment means a lot! I'm very excited to be celebrating this promotion!

I adore it too haha it's one of my favorite pieces actually! Thank you so so much again! 

I love your sig btw <3

The Tempest

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users