by foggy
by Fireheart
by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Photo

January's Featured Artist Voting!ends January 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Poll: January's Featured Artist Voting! (24 member(s) have cast votes)

choose one

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 miss atomic bomb

miss atomic bomb

click boom

• Administrator
  • 1,861 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:36 PM

Please vote for January's Featured Artist! Nominations are listed below:

Artist name: .amaris
Link to gallery: here
Why are you nominating this artist? Tomi has been consistently active, friendly, and always trying new things with her graphics - I don't think there's been a single day she hasn't made something or posted on the board!
How have they been active this month? Tomi has been making graphics (she completed the UC!), entering challenges, posting in PYLC, posted challenges, and even offered up a brand new textures pack this month! She's basically done it all. :P
What makes them stand out as an artist (e.g., how have they improved, how are they still trying to improve, etc etc) Tomi's graphics are super bright and detailed, she puts so much effort into making each one and they're all so unique. I think it's obvious from her gallery that she's been working on improving her style this past month, and it definitely shows.

Artist name: steve harrington (previously .v0ldiemort)
Link to gallery: here+
Why are you nominating this artist? Rodrigo came back to tda with a bang and immediately jumped right in to making graphics & getting his groove back. he constantly enters challenges, is active all around the forums with his friendly attitude, and never lacks in spreading the stranger things love :happy:
How have they been active this month? active in entering challenges, asking for crit and feedback on individual graphics, and checking out tutorials to improve his skills. Rodrigo also comments on others' galleries, spreading positivity all around, and even made a Christmas gift for the community!
What makes them stand out as an artist (e.g., how have they improved, how are they still trying to improve, etc etc) as mentioned above, Rodrigo is always making new graphics and asking for feedback. he strives to constantly improve his craft and the best way to do that is by continuing to practice. as evidenced by his recent promotion, his hard work has paid off. by making connections with other artists around tda, he's created positive relationships that have helped him continue to improve and get a ton of support.

Artist name: lucida.
Link to gallery: here+
Why are you nominating this artist? Alli has been doing awesome ever since she started making graphics at the end of last year, despite the fact that she has to work with a challenging graphics program. she enters almost every challenge, asks for crit and advice, and is a friendly presence around the site. she's made incredible strives with her improvement and has made some beautiful graphics recently. 
How have they been active this month? entering almost every challenge (or possibly actually every challenge?!). Alli is a graphic-making machine, and because of her constant practice is improving every day. 
What makes them stand out as an artist (e.g., how have they improved, how are they still trying to improve, etc etc) her commitment to improvement and graphic making! Alli never shies away from crit and advice, taking advantage of what everyone has to offer on the site. she's always cleaning up her gallery to show her new and improved graphics. i've been incredibly impressed with her hard work and i know i'm not the only one! i think her dedication deserves to be recognized <3

catgalleryq&a | unavailable | read the rules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users