qPjRtim.png

BKMS0mh.png iMHfMWm.png

Y9svit7.png  BKZFe8u.png

EPURkzv.png

CISjwkl.png

5T7fgr6.png

Uv0UIsS.png

DPo3QKP.png

congrats from VintageBeautyXOXO - congrats from VermillionDream - congrats from adorkable - congrats from ImposedWriter

congrats from pheonixn - congrats Chocolateluver - congrats from Juicy_Moosey - congrats from purplepotter77 - congrats from rosiequeen

congrats from VeeKAY - congrats from rosem - congrats from Lady Asphodel - congrats from souffle girl - congrats from rebel_heart - congrats from adorkable

congrats from abyss - congrats from adorkable - congrats from thalia. - congrats from Apocalypse - congrats from Caraphernelia - congrats from Lady Asphodel

congrats from abeille.reveuse - congrats from bewitching - congrats from AlwaysAvery - congrats from stardusted* - congrats from Lady Asphodel

congrats from Milady - congrats from adorkable

IKDAJ32.png

so-ghislain@DA, shudder@TDA, avalanche@TDA, a.perfect.lie, noxxx, -redux@tumblr, slayground@tumblr, planets-bend-between-us@tumblr, wicked-fate@tumblr, yeahps@tumblr, northerndawn@tumblr, f---yeahresources@tumblr, mellowmint, maeappleseed@DA, thisslight@DA, butterphil@DA, black star@DA, chantiiGG@DA, 99mockingbirds, taylorswift.net, expose42@DA, Bellazon, sweetandtalented.com, cherriepsds, callmebrandon@tumblr, chaoticroad, thefashionspot.com, fashiongonerogue.com, rooneymara.net hqcelebrity.org, jamie-dornan.org, fannylatourlambert.blogspot.ca, Carnal Spiral's GoT image pack, Marney's Hipster Model Image Packs v1 + v2, yellowlemon@tumblr, .asperity's girls girls girls v.1,2 & 3 image packs, a.perfect.lie's female image pack, &themoon's Asian Image Pack, AranzA, nyxthea, Ettudis, trapne@lj, texturize@lj, sweetexcerpt@lj, meteodoxe@DA, NYVelvet@DA, Kelso's Ultimate Ginger Pack(s).

Edited by à nos étoiles, 07 July 2013 - 12:44 PM.
removed icon with offending hand gesture. -(sol)

nicole  |  18  |  gallery  |  unavailable

#2 ooyoo

ooyoo

?!

• Master Artist
  • 995 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

First! Be back to edit!

Wowza! You've got an AMAZING gallery! I am positive that you'll move up the ranks really quickly :)

I absolutely ADORE this+ this+ and this+ !

You're really creative, and I hope to see more from you! You're texture use is lovely, and I KNOW that you'll be up a rank by the end of this month ;) I would just suggest looking for focal point in your graphics :D

Other than that, you're all good to go :)

Edited by ImposedWriter, 23 August 2012 - 01:48 PM.

| andy 

Ntc3Xz5.png

formerly a.skitty gallery+ | not available

#3 shangri-la

shangri-la

who dis

• Graduate Artist
  • 551 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

SECOND!
Will edit later
and anything Andy says is right!

OMG.

YOUR STUFF IS LIKE RAD
i MEAN WOW. How long have you been making graphics?

I have no doubt you'll be moving up the ranks mega fast if you ontinue like this with your epic composition and neato coloring..
I look forward to stalking your gallery eagerly.

Edited by Fusion, 23 August 2012 - 01:56 PM.

while i'm gone, dream me the w o r l d

something new for every night 

ITrnbIR.png uWMBs1F.png  bPZ9nId.png

G A L L E R Y  &  W I S T Y / W I S T / W I S  T E R I A  & S C O R P I O  &  T U M B L R

SOMUCH AT TDA -- M. STIEFVATER -- UNAVAIABLE

#4 sin city

sin city

hashtag hustle life

• Master Artist
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

:drop: That is legit my face when I look at you epic gallery!! YOU DESERVE A COOKIE!!!
will edit

I just can't choose a favorite, they're just too pretty :wub: . I honestly that you were a graduate artist wen I looked at your gallery.. Your definitely one of my favorite artists :) . Mark my words, you will move up the ranks at a very fast pace!!! Your work is absolutely lovely :thumbup: !!!

How long have you been making graphics for? Because you are one of the most talented artists I've seen!

Your colouring is marvelous, your blends are out of this world, as are your banners, sigs, and everything else. I have no doubt in my mind that people will be lining up to see your work (I'll be in that line :whistling: ), not to mention how many requests you'll be getting.

Anywho, I'm just gunna stalk your epic work (cuz thats not creepo at all). I dont have any cookies so take this penguin instead :penguin: .

I can't wait to see more of you around TDA. Just remember, you're AWESOMESAUCE, and dont you ever forget that.

~ Becki ~

Edited by AlbusPotter123456789123456, 23 August 2012 - 02:27 PM.

previously fawkes.

Posted Image

GALLERY | LILY | AVAILABLE

#5 à nos étoiles

à nos étoiles
  • Veteran Artist
  • 239 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:30 PM

ImposedWriter: wow, thank you so much! Those are some of my favorites too.
I have an unhealthy obsession with textures. I don't think I barely ever use stock, aha. It's probably a weakness of mine.
thank you so much for all your kind words!

Fusion: ahh, you're too nice, thank you! I've been making graphics for a while, but I really only actually started about six months ago.
before I was using GIMP and making pretty much just stuff for stories that basically had the same thing, so I don't count that time, aha. Shameful.
thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope to move up at some point!

AlbusPotterAbunchofnumbersLOL: thank you! I hope to see your edit soon!

Edited by à nos étoiles, 01 February 2013 - 09:04 PM.

#6 enchantedx

enchantedx
  • Junior Artist
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

Wow! Your gallery is amazing. So much colour, and I already see a style popping up.
Your composition is intresting too, me love it.

The only thing I can see you have to work on is perhaps contrast. In some of the work, it needs a little more contrast.

I hope you get promoted soon because you deserve it :D

My gallery

available

#7 ladymiresa

ladymiresa
  • Senior Artist
  • 409 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

This might be the most random question you've ever gotten but... were you on JBFA?

If not, sorry. Ignore me.

And now I'll go into how much I freaking LOVE your gallery! Everything is gorgeous, of course. (: I really admire your use of textures! So clever. I'm so jealous. :P

xx
Mikayla

#8 Skhepticism

Skhepticism

too busy eating food sorry

• 404 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Posted Image

OMFG NICOLE, your graphics are so pretty and gorgeous. :wub:

Wow. Otay, lemme just calm meself down. :happy:

----------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm Anna and I'm officially a fan of yours. :happy:

Your gallery is honestly so gorgeous. You've got such beautiful, uniquely textures icons (me wanna eat them. :creepy:) Your sigs are really beautiful too but be careful of too much textures because it really sends me all over the place, my face is trying to focus where the focus is but you've got too textures going on. But, on most of your sigs, it's balanced, I think it's just the first one. :laugh: Your coloring and composition is really great. :D I love the simplicity if it. Omigosh, your first two banners are really pretty. :blush: It's really unique. On your last one though, it seems a bit empty and scattered? Try adding a filter or stock or texture. :D Eeep, yeah, otay, I'm in love with your gallery. Really, I am. ♥♥♥ Please keep making more wonderful graphics. ♥

Anna Banana. ♥

// A NNA // 14 //  GALLERY //

SET BY THE LOVELY ANDE (EPONINE) asdfghjkl

#9 magicalcow

magicalcow
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

I loooooove your sigs. The blending on the second one blew my mind. Seriously, I would like to go live in there. I just can't get over how well you combine the sharp/soft elements in your work. It is AMAZING.

#10 à nos étoiles

à nos étoiles
  • Veteran Artist
  • 239 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

DaJoker: wow, I must've missed your edit, aha! Thank you so much for all your kinds words about my graphics!

enchantedx: I definitely took your advice and used it, especially in the new stuff I posted, aha. You were completely right, so I thank you!

ladymiresa: LOL, so weird, but yeah I was! It's dead there now, aha. But I was, yes. Thank you so much!

VintageBeautyXOXO: AHHH, Elf. Best movie. I love that .gif. I've always been so iffy on whether there's too many textures! Most of the time I usually check each texture I have and make it non-visible to see if it's really needed and adds to the graphic in a positive way, but on that signature I actually just made it really quick and didn't do that. But I use too many textures in general, all the time, aha. I'm definitely going to heed that warning. Thank you oh so much for the comment!

magicalcow: wow, thank you! That sig is one of my favorites....the rare use of stock, aha. I had an obsession with the coloring on that. But then I lost the PSD file, aha. So that's the only proof left it ever existed! Thank you so much for commenting on my gallery!

On another note: there's a new chapter image I'm actually proud of and a new banner that I added.

Edited by à nos étoiles, 01 February 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#11 Skhepticism

Skhepticism

• 404 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

WOMAAAAAAANNNN.CONGRATS ON THE PROMO. I KNEW YOU'D GET IT. You're graphics are too lovely. <3 Seriously, though congrats. :D I'm so happy for you Nicole! :D You deserve it. :) :D

Posted Image

Here's a pressie from little ol' me. xD

Posted Image

CONGRATS NICOLE. :D

Edited by VintageBeautyXOXO, 02 September 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#12 esoteric.

esoteric.
  • Graduate Artist
  • 1,209 posts
  • Software:Elements

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:31 PM

Hi, Nicole! Have I seriously never been in your gallery? Well, your stuff is amazing and gorgeous and wah, why can't I be this good? Congrats on the promo, hon!

isabel | sugar, butter, flour | previously adorkable | got a q? i have an a

lNhqZ4I.png

#13 VermillionDream

VermillionDream
  • 1,051 posts
  • Software:Elements

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

WOO HOO NICOLE <3

Err sorry, I've been your stalker for the past week ;) Your stuff is so amazing and this promo was well deserved

~Rina <3

Rina || unavailable || This is your heart~

#14 à nos étoiles

à nos étoiles
  • Veteran Artist
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

VintageBeautyXOXO: Congratulations to me? Congratulations to YOU! I saw your name up on the promotion list too! Seriously, you are too nice.
thank you sosososososo much for your kind words! And thanks for the lovely present - definitely going in my gallery! THANK YOUx1000000000!

adorkable: Hi Isabel! You can't be this good because you're already better :happy: ! thank you so much, your beautiful Neil Pattrick Harris gift is going in my gallery because he rocks, and you rock. THANK YOU!

Vermillion Dream: AWWWWW :blush: , my own stalker what an honor, aha! Thank you so much, Rina. Your amazing present is so completely adorable with super cute Jennifer garner and Ashton Kutcher. THANK YOU!

I want to thank the admins for promoting me as well!

Edited by à nos étoiles, 01 February 2013 - 09:06 PM.

#15 ooyoo

ooyoo

?!

• Master Artist
  • 995 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

Hey girl! I knew you could do it ^^

Don't forget who nominated you my darling ;) and the person who was first to comment

Posted Image

I know it's small, but it came from the bottom of my heart :P Awesome job! Keep it up :D

| andy 

Ntc3Xz5.png

formerly a.skitty gallery+ | not available

#16 à nos étoiles

à nos étoiles
  • Veteran Artist
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

ImposedWriter: my fingers say to write all this in CAPS to show you how much I appreciate you, but I feel like if I use the smallest font possible in all CAPS it will seem even more awesome than if I did in a big font. So here I go.

YOU ARE A GODDESS AND I OWE MY LIFE TO YOU. I AM FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT BECAUSE YES YOU DID NOMINATE ME AND YES YOU WERE FIRST TO COMMENT AND THAT'S WHAT THAT ENTAILS. I WILL GIVE YOU MY FIRST-BORN AND/OR MY SOUL. WHICHEVER YOU PREFER.
*KISSES FEET*

Edited by à nos étoiles, 07 March 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#17 Skhepticism

Skhepticism

• 404 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

no problem hunny! :D You really do deserve it. :D I'm happy for you. xD

-ANNNAAA-

#18 endlessly.