35 replies to this topic

#19 antematter.

antematter.
  • Junior Artist
  • 86 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:20

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:06 PM

aloha kristina! (i'm sorry i cannot rhyme) 

so first off, all your graphics are so so amazing! 

i love your coloring, it's so soft and pretty asdfghjkl

your 'eyes' banner has such great coloring omg

i really like your jily chapter image as well! 

-rikki

​edit: eep a new page!!  :loves: 

Edited by scintillated, 05 December 2015 - 08:06 PM.

r i k k i ;;

PgiIKol.png

beauty by wildest dreams / all time low / claudia brady on pw / previously scintillated

#20 Glow

Glow

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• Staff Moderator
  • 10,054 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:44 PM

Wow! Your banners are fantastic, especially the way you use lighting effects and text. And that sig you have is so haunting and mysterious. Beautiful work! 

andrea || so cal || howdy!

Bh6wxRJ.png

critique || gallery || AltheaG @AO3 || @artful_catholic on Instagram

Follow the Copyright Rules

#21 wildest dreams.

wildest dreams.

that james dean meme dream

• Requesting Arena Moderator
  • 3,191 posts
  • Software:GIMP
  • Vault Points:293

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:54 PM

hi kristina! ^_^ watching you always doing CI reqs in the RA and how much you've improved lately definitely had me seeing this coming, and i'm so glad i was right!
you absolutely deserve to be a grad, you have a gorgeous style and your CI comp is always on point

i definitely hope to see more from you <33

and have this little gift from me! 

g49Vhv89.png

the crooked kind rpg |  ~name a game to play, and i'll roll a dice~  | wizarding warfare rpg

qLo96xOj.png

hannah | female oc ufg  | artist q&a | pm for requests | sig from my lovely secret santa panacea

#22 beyond the rain

beyond the rain

bringing bexy back

• Staff Moderator
  • 3,803 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

congrats on the promo!! 
very well deserved :D 
i can't wait to see what other pretties you make!!! 

oh and here's a lil promo gift! 

L3ZlvDj.png

B e x (c e l l e n t) 
 |
my stories (12-m)artist q&a | gorgeousness by Peter Quill

RREljvPh.png

~night is bitter, the stars have lost their glitter~

#23 nyx

nyx

~ * gold up in my tea * ~

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 2,038 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:09 PM

hey Kristina!!! congratulations on your promotion!!! i'm so glad to be seeing more of your pretties around the forums, and i hope that you'll continue to make even MORE as a grad :D enjoy your new shade of blue <3

Bt9LB7S.png

a l i s o n

Vsoto7P.png

available (pm first) . gallery . wonderful set by my secret santa Elysian <3

#24 arrietty.

arrietty.

♡♡♡

• Staff Moderator
  • 1,194 posts
  • Vault Points:2,228

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:42 PM

16q7gfb.png

Hey hey hey Kristina! Your graphics are AMAZING! You're

so crazy talented and I'm so excited you got promoted

this month! I love seeing you post your pretties and I'm

always in awe of how seamless and beautiful your graphics

always look. Congratulations on your promotion! Enjoy

your new color! :)

- Katlynn

K A T L Y N N

SWWxDoN.png

formerly  DARTH VADER // visit my  GALLERY // get some  CRITIQUE // ask me  ANYTHING

#25 cat!

cat!

click boom

• Staff Moderator
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

U2qMKI7.png

congrats kristina! very well deserved, your graphics are lovely :wub: your CIs especially have fantastic comp, and I love the text on your banners and I am in love with that icon set it's perfect. enjoy the new blue!

9jTtCU7.gif
spectacular sig by nyx! gallery   q&a   critique   available!

#26 dust & decay

dust & decay

everybody wants

• Veteran Artist
  • 3,301 posts
  • Vault Points:1010

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:20 PM

U17ZY3Hz.png

congratulations on the promo!! welcome to graduate :D

i'm struck by how creative your composition is. it's bold and very impressive! can't wait to see more from you in the months to come!

CALL ME MINI!

GALLERY ] [ TUTORIAL ] [ UFG 1 ] [ UFG 2 ]

Posted Image

#27 EnSeven

EnSeven
  • Staff Artist
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 11:03 AM

Congrats on the promo!

I love your banners, esp the first two.

I can't wait to see more pretties from you.

Formerly known as PhoenixAlthor

ShenkoFinal1_zps93rmxjv6.png

"By the homeworld I hope to see one day."

GALLERY

#28 skittery

skittery

⋌༼ ̀ ⌂ ́ ༽⋋

• Staff Artist
  • 2,396 posts
  • Vault Points:515

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:57 AM

Hey! :D

I just wanted to pop by your gallery and say hello. The first thing I noticed was this banner which is so cool and modern. I love the colour scheme and how you've composed it. The text is such an integral part of the banner and it all works so well. I love that style. The same with this banner. The red is so dramatic and adds such a great element to the rest of the graphic. Those two are my favourite graphics by far and I love that style. 

You're so talented. I can't wait until you update again! 

Anna

anna.
Posted Image Posted Image
[icons by beyond the rain]

#29 callisto

callisto

queen of the klutzes

• Graduate Artist
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:55 PM

alison - i'm really glad you like my challenge entries cause half the time I have no clue what i'm putting together lol my secret is...leave your graphic there for a few days to stew cute you forgot about it and then finish  :tongue:   thanks again for the sweet words!

vee - thanks so much and gosh you're making me blush! i'll try my hardest tho <3

sally - thanks so much sally! i'll keep working on this points you gave (although text will always be my enemy  :blegh: )! but thanks so much for taking the time to help me out <3

rikki - it's okay rikki, you were doing that in a quickie  :tongue:  :tongue:  never mind i'll stick to my day job lol i'm so glad you like some of my stuff and what can i say jily is life <33 and yay new page!!

andrea - thanks so much! 

hannah - thanks so much! that means so much to me especially since you slayed those CI requests for me a bit ago for my story <3 and that got is gorgeous!! and belated congrats again on FA you totally deserve it  :loves:

bex - thanks so much gimp queen, it means a lot <3

alison - thanks for the lovely gift and more pretties coming your way!

katlynn - look who's talking with the seamless and beautiful graphics, totally in love with your style and thanks again & congrats yourself! <3

cat - thanks so much! that pug is adorable and thanks so much for the insanely sweet words!  :yes:

mini - thanks a lot! i'll try not to disappoint when my muse tanks lol

phoenixalthor - eppp thanks so much totally swooning over your comment, i've always loved your graphics <3

anna - thanks so much for stopping by! i'm really glad you like that banner cause i really loved that photoshoot and had to use it :D p.s. your orange icon is kinda awesome just had to let that be known <3

thanks so much everyone! sorry i suck with responding  :tongue: 

Edited by callisto, 03 June 2016 - 10:56 PM.

kristina 

2nkorpd.jpg

[ gallery ] gorgeous set by vault713 

#30 TreacleTart

TreacleTart
  • Featured Artist
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:44 PM

Hey Kristina,

So I've looked at your gallery at least a hundred times since BBLB started (especially during the bowdown mini challenge) and I keep wanting to comment and then chickening out because I just don't even know where to start. I feel certain that I've already told you at least 50 times what a wonderfully talented artist you are, but I'm here to tell you again. You are so talented. I just can't even get over how lovely the things in your gallery are. 

Some of the highlights:

this I love the purple coloring on this banner and I think in general this is some really strong texture use. Everything flows really well and this stood out immediately as I looked at your banners,

this You already know I love bright colors. This jumped off the page at me. Aside from that, there's something really pretty about the soft and the structured being mixed together with the texturing on the left and the gridlines on the right.

this So this was actually the piece that inspired my bowdown mini challenge graphic. It's a lot darker than your other stuff, but it's so lovely. The stock use is really good and you layered all of the different images in a really interesting way.

Normally, I would try to leave a small bit of concrit in a gallery review, but I honestly don't have anything to critique here. My only thought is that that beautiful banner you made the other day with Lupita on it should be in here. That was some really stunning texture use and it's quite a bit different than your other banners.

All in all, gorgeous work. I'm so lucky to have had such a talented artist as a partner for BBLB and I hope you know just how much your graphic work inspires me to keep improving.

:hug:

~Kaitlin

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Beautiful Sig by Cat! & Icon by Asphodelic

#31 concise

concise

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・

• Dark Arts Digest Manager
  • 429 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:08 PM

i saw your post in the last creation thread and had to stop by!

everything you're doing here in just magic, wow. the lyra malfoy banner has to be my favorite- what a fun and creative use of more "normal" fonts to great effect! i can't wait to see more of your stuff around!

Posted Image

Posted Image

sig by my amazing big buddy, alison

kelsey | available for requests 

critique shop is open

#32 Vault 713

Vault 713
  • Senior Artist
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:37 PM

Hello!

Such beautiful work here :D I can't get over how thoughtful your compositions are.
They flow so well and are simply wonderful, especially this and this.
Can't wait to see more!

iwrko7.png
Ashley! : Gallery 

#33 TreacleTart

TreacleTart
  • Featured Artist
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:44 PM

lroN20a.gif

Hey Kristina!

I’m here to drop off a bit of holiday love on your gallery!

First, I wanted to just take a moment to say thank you for taking the time this year to help me learn how to graphic. I wouldn’t have made it through this process without you and I really appreciate all of your kindness and patience.

I’ve really seen a big jump in your work over the last month or two. I notice a sort of distinct style developing with your silvery coloring and the soft, blended textures. It’s really lovely.

One of my favorite things in your gallery is your bluff header in your other section. The comp is really pretty and I like how you mixed in some warm colors with the silvery colors.

I’ll be back in the new year to check out all of the pretties you add to your gallery!

Wishing you happy holidays and a new year filled with all of the awesome things you deserve! :hug:

~Kaitlin

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Beautiful Sig by Cat! & Icon by Asphodelic

#34 Sunbear

Sunbear
  • Staff Artist
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

Hi there! 

I was dropping by to check your gallery for you PYLC question and HOLY CRAP HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING? :o

I'm literally in awe, your style is so prominent and gorgeous and I literally cannot pick a favourite because I adore them all.

Keep being awesome, :wub:

Shels >> 24 >> Irish >> Semi Available - PM First

HTWA_zpst8v9tqc8.png

gallery << UFG - Updated << Aurora Landvik on PW

#35 klutzy_kara

klutzy_kara

Zayn's #1 Bae

• Staff Artist
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

Someone I recognize!! Hello! Kristina, you are so amazing  :loves:   I absolutely adore your style. Everything is so soft and intricately composed, and I am amazed. +This is just gorgeous. I can't get over the coloring, it's stunning. And the comp on +this is so so good. Your chapter images are mad cool too. I've always been horribly confused by that shape, but you definitely aren't. I just really love the way you compose all your graphics. The way you draw attention to people's eyes is particularly unique and I am a big fan (especially the way you did it +here, plus the text is dope). So yes. You are v talented and I will be waiting patiently for more pretties from you! 

P.S. I'll fight u for that member title :P

xo

Kara

i'm kara and i'm klutzy, obviously

sl1i09.png

zebra fresh sig by the one and only jacinta (hysteria) !!

gallery |  PM before requesting | artist q&a

#36 callisto

callisto

queen of the klutzes

• Graduate Artist
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

treacle tart - oh kaitlin, you are seriously the sweetest! i'm so lucky that i got such an amazing little buddy <3 also, sorry for taking like half a year to respond...ooopsiessss. thank you so much for all the sweet words and i have to agree with you the 'xander' sig is one of my favorites from everything you mentioned. soft spot for any wolf boy after my main wolf man mr. r j lupin lol thanks again, hun!

concise - hi kelsey! thanks so much for the sweet words! i do have to say that i do have a bit of a sweet spot for the more normal fonts that are out there hahaha thanks so much again & i can't wait to make some more for you as well <3

vault 713 - thanks so much for the sweet words, ashley! and thank you again for the santa gift i loveeeeee itttttttt!!

treacle tart - sorry again kaitlin for the late responseeee! ugh i'm terrible at this lol kinda hard to believe people who don't respond quickly to texts are my peeves with how sloppy late i am to responding lol and no thanks needed! a lot of that was your amazing talent shining through and i'm super proud of all you've accomplished <3 a happy belated holidays and an amazing new year filled with tons of loveliness <3333

sunbear - oh gosh shells you're making me blush <3 thanks so much for being so sweet especially coming from someone who's slaying their graphics! they all look just so so pretty! thanks again for stoping by <3

klutzy_kara - hiiiiii karaaaa. i've missed seeing you and your lovelies around, super glad you're back! thanks so much for all the kind words. they mean so so much to be since i've always loved your style and all the pretties you make <3 ugh i guess we could fight but that requires getting up and i'm cozy and uhhhhh OR we could share and create complete and utter klutzy domination over the free world?  :sean:  you know...just a thought  :happy: 

Edited by callisto, 18 January 2017 - 11:52 AM.

kristina 

2nkorpd.jpg

[ gallery ] gorgeous set by vault713 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users