#73 sin city

sin city

hashtag hustle life

• TDA Superstar
  • 1,532 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:48 PM

Hey! I don't really know you, but i -uhm-

stumbled in here and was very impressed by your SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT nice graphics

I would like to inquire as to what exactly +this is.

The composition, texture use, text + subtext + EVERYTHING? is literal perfection

I've been in here for 10 minutes and I've spent 5 of those minutes just crying looking at it!

+this is also GORGEOUS (how do you utilise stock + textures so perfectly)

and +this is UNREAL (how do you make orange look that good)

+this has been my fave since I saw it in the pylc and was like

who is THIS GODDESS?

and +this colouring and comp is too amazing for words

and +this is SGFUYG MAKE MORE DARK THINGS

You're literally the best big buddy ever

and I actually remember squeeing when I saw your name next to mine

BECAUSE YOU ARE 2 COOL 4 SKOOL

can't wait to see moreee <33

edit: first post on 5th page say whuuuuuut?

Edited by fawkes., 22 October 2016 - 04:49 PM.

previously fawkes.

hDc8otY.png

GALLERY | LILY | AVAILABLE

#74 kate.

kate.

boop

• Senior Artist
  • 786 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

ahh, left such a lovely comment in my gallery I had to come check yours out too!

Your work is OUT OF CONTROL stunning. So vibrant and dark <3 This sig is my

absolute favorite because those colors AND doctor strange! And the subtle 

animation thing you have going on in this banner is adorable. I could go on and

on but I'm just going to leave it at that. You have a wonderful gallery.

:wub:

formerly 365daysdone & 365kate. 

gallery

#75 TreacleTart

TreacleTart

Queen of The Squee Thread

• Senior Artist
  • 1,662 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:52 AM

lroN20a.gif

Hey Katlynn!

I just wanted to stop by and leave you some gallery love for the holidays!

You make such amazing graphics and in the five months or so that I’ve been active, I’ve been insanely impressed by how much you produce and how high of quality everything is. Like do you even sleep? :lol:

Looking at your gallery, I don’t even really know where to start my commentary. You have so many pretty things in each section that it’s basically impossible to pick favorites. One thing that stands out to me is how well you use textures and text. I’m envious because I fail at both. :lol:

Possibly my favorite thing is your Black Magic Woman blend. The muted coloring on that is stunning and the whole graphic has a really eerie, magical vibe to it. I love the images of the woman that you choose too. They’re just perfect for it.

Wishing you the happiest of holidays and a new year filled with joy! :hug:

~Kaitlin

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Gorgeous signature set by the incomparable Enigma

#76 prokaryote.

prokaryote.
  • Senior Artist
  • 296 posts
  • Software:GIMP
  • Vault Points:255

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:51 PM

Hi! :D

I just love everything I've ever seen you post so I had to come creep through your gallery! Your comp is flawless and the coloring on everything is just fantastic! this+, this, this+, and this+ must be my favorites! (I had to stop listing because otherwise it would just be your entire gallery). AND YOUR TEXT! I'm also beyond impressed that you're both a super saiyan god and a sith lord. Where do you find the time? When I grow up I want to be you!

p a u l a

BFZD00N3.png

stunning set by accio! //gallery // stories

#77 accio!

accio!
  • Graduate Artist
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:26 PM

UgZ0d9b.png

HI KATLYNN!! I just am stopping by to give you some love, you left me a beautiful gift after I was promoted, and you got several nods in the 2016 Digest, so I figured now was a good time!!

My very favorite thing about your style is your patterned text! Or basically all of your text on everything. Some examples include this and this and it is LITERAL sorcery I stg. I have actually been trying to figure out how to do it and every attempt looks 1/16 as good as yours. But that does segway into my next comment, which is that you and a couple of others *eyeballs jordan* are the biggest examples for me. I look to your work as like the pinnacle of the kind of work I'd like to do someday- a defined style, consistency in quality, flawless text, and masterful animation are the biggest things I'm trying to gather inspiration from. 

I really appreciate how friendly and understanding you've been not only of me, but all of the members you moderate and I notice that in every post of yours that I see.

(I wrote this and then tried the patterned text again for the gift, I hope it turned out ok!!)

Best for 2017,

Ally

A L L Y

Posted Image

formerly azur.ite   //  amazing set by nyx   // the final problem //  photoshop  //  available!  //  l. allard on pw

#78 tamago

tamago

Is your learning curve a horizontal line?

• Staff Artist
  • 736 posts
  • Vault Points:584

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:18 AM

Your graphics are so gorgeous, so it's going to be really hard to critique but I'll try my best (i.e., nitpick) :silly:

I love your texture use and creative comps, but I think sometimes your graphics look a bit too busy. Like +here for example. I don't really know what to look at here because the little icons on the left, the biggest girl, the smaller b&w girl, and the text are all grabbing for attention. I'm not too sure what's going on in the middle behind the girl and the text too. The heart texture and the black lines (and the flames I think??) covering the biggest girl's face look a bit too messy, in my opinion. The same goes with +this one. All the moons, stars, triangles, and constellations look like they were put together really messily. +This banner is gorgeous, but I have to zoom in to see that the shapes around the two Dracos are actually gears and leaves, and I'm still not too sure about the gears. 

The composition of some of your signatures look quite similar, namely +this, +this, +this, and +this. You have one big person on the left, a smaller person on the right, and the texture (usually) in the middle. Your last four signatures are absolutely amazing and I would love to see more signatures many people like in those ones. :)

Your filtering is AMAZING, but just watch out for the image quality and grainy skin in +here, +here, +here, +here, +here, and +here. I think the people could use a bit more sharpening in the last four that I mentioned.

And this concludes my quick crit! A gallery cleanout would be a good idea, but honestly your graphics are all superb. :loves: Hope this was helpful!

Edited by steadily, 06 January 2017 - 06:20 AM.

--chandeliers inside the pyramid

fmmZg4F.png

charlotte is unavailable

#79 rsg

rsg
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:10 PM

Just had to stop and drop a line. Your work is really amazing I wish I could say more but like I don't have the words. Just gorgeous. -Roz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users