January 2016[x]
by azimuth by red herring
by foggy
by Fireheart
by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Photo

General FAQfor any questions about TDA in general!

10 replies to this topic

#1 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,939 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

Post here with any questions related to the TDA forums and how they work!

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#2 amediocrewriter

amediocrewriter
  • Starting Members
  • 3 posts
  • Software:I Don't Design Graphics

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:48 PM

Hello! I'm actually in a bit of a predicament photobucket changed their image hosting capabilities, where I had originally hosted my story banner from, and when going into my account I couldn't find the lovely banner an artist from here named ande had made for me almost two years ago. It's rather sad I loved that banner dearly! I've searched even on here to see if possibly the thread may still be there but haven't had luck. Am I left to then re-request a banner? Would that be allowed?

#3 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:44 AM

if you can't find your banner here++ in Ande's gallery, then you can send her a PM asking if she could re-upload. if she doesn't respond after two weeks, you are free to re-request the banner ;)

plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#4 The Bloody Baron

The Bloody Baron
  • Ghost
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:51 AM

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

Posted Image

#5 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:10 PM

yes, they are ;)

plNvuA.png

#6 Shay_Gryff

Shay_Gryff
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:34 PM

Hello! I can't find the name of the model I would like to use, I even did a reverse google search and it came up as "brown hair green eye boy," but I have a specific image that I'ld like to use. Can I post a link to it in my request?

#7 saturn.

saturn.

♡♡♡

• Coder
  • 1,576 posts
  • Vault Points:2,228

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

^ Sorry for the late response! If you haven't gotten an answer yet, yes. You can post a link to that image in your request, but be aware that if the image violates TDA's +copyright rules, the artist filling your request won't be able to use that image in your graphics, unfortunately. :( If you need to know if your image is copyright friendly, you can post it in our +Is This Image Okay thread.

If you need to find a name for your face, you can always use our +Who's That thread and ask for some help from the TDA community. :)

K   A   T   L   Y   N   N

Posted Image

formerly  ARRIETTY. // visit my  GALLERY

#8 ReillyJade

ReillyJade
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:42 PM

Hi! My apologies if this has been answered before or if I missed something elsewhere on the site.

With HPFF being closed down, I'm slowly moving all my stuff over to HPFT. Naturally, I'm moving all of the beautiful graphics along with the stories. The problem is, some of those graphics were made years ago, and I know some artists must have changed their TDA usernames since then (seeing as I can't find them anymore haha.) I have all their old names to provide credit with, but what I'm wondering is if we should update their usernames when giving credit on HPFT? And if so, is there an easy way we can find out what their new TDA usernames are without having to bother admin? (I used the "search" feature for them all, and some of them generate a few different users, which isn't helpful lol). Can I just keep using their old names when giving credit?

Sorry if this is a weird or repeated question. I just want to ensure I'm giving proper credit to all the artists who made things for me.  :wub:

#9 miss atomic bomb

miss atomic bomb

click boom

• Administrator
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:15 PM

You're not expected to keep up with all of the name changes here, but we appreciate when you do! We have a masterlist of name changes +here :)

xxm91d.png

catgalleryq&a | semi-available | read the rules

#10 Iman Merkaba

Iman Merkaba
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:51 AM

Hello! Can graphics for other fandoms be requested? Or is this a Harry Potter exclusive graphics community?

#11 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 03:29 AM

You can request for any fandom (or not evem a fandom - we fill requests for original fiction, too) :)

plNvuA.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users