• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pootje

pootje
  • Member Artist
  • 14 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 16 September 2018 - 05:03 AM

Hi!  I'm Rowan.  I've been lurking TDA for a while now & finally got my stuff together and actually joined.  

I started making graphics for RP forums in the late 2000s but had a long stint off (while I was away from forums all together) and I've just been getting back into it the last couple of years.  I'm still playing catchup somewhat, since photoshop & the ways people make graphics have come a long way in the last decade.  I've been experimenting more and more recently and trying to up my game, and this place has been a big inspiration.  I'm really keen and eager to learn from all the collected wisdom on TDA.  I don't think anything I've made is fitting with the rules at the moment (I only recently stopped using PSDs for colouring) so it'll be a while before I have anything I can post, but I'm excited to get into the community and create with you talented people :)

#2 rock&roll!

rock&roll!

tda's biochemist-to-be

• TDA Superstar
  • 647 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:50 AM

Hi Rowan! I'm Zoe :)

I started making graphics for RP forums too! I'm sure everyone around here will be willing to help you improve and make your first gallery. Also you can participate in challenges just as a member, as a way to get ideas for graphics (I really struggle just making random graphics, having a theme really helps me!). I look forward to seeing you and your work around!

zoë!

imvzWDY.jpg

gallery: +under stars & available & this beauty is by mcgraths & they/them/their pronouns & tia ross @ pw

#3 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Staff Moderator
  • 3,198 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:15 PM

hey Rowan! i'm Alison :) welcome to tda! i'm glad you decided to join. we have tons of great resources especially if you've been out of the graphicing game for a while and are getting back into it. i'm one of the moderators for the Dueling Arena so let me know if you have any questions about that area. anyone can enter challenges, even non-artists! check out the Tutorial Center if you need some tips/reminders on making graphics (there are coloring tutorials for if you need help weaning yourself off psds :happy: ) feel free to PM me if you have any questions (I might be slow to respond but I will!) or if you just want to chat!

Posted Image

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

#4 pootje

pootje
  • Member Artist
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:08 PM

Hi guys!  Thanks for the welcome :) I've been enjoying looking around the site and seeing everything going on, I'll be sure to check out the challenges :D 

#5 jellybean jones

jellybean jones
  • Junior Artist
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:41 PM

Hey Rowan! I'm Sammi and I'm still super new to the graphics scene and I can't wait to see some of the stuff you start to come up with! If you have any questions or anything I'm always around one way or another!!

myblood.png

sammi | gallery

#6 pootje

pootje
  • Member Artist
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:45 PM

Hi Sammi!  Thanks for the welcome :) Your sig is gorgeous!  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users