sig_harry_and_sirius_1.png

halloween2.png

image.png

other1.png

darkheart.png

COLOURIZATION1.png

990ba60ac7b480e112cfa9a2bc194da8.png

credits.png

Edited by flyingdove, 17 November 2017 - 12:23 PM.

KELSEY   :happy:We Are Groot 

Posted Image

(+ gallery) | (+Tumblr) | (+Fanfiction)

#2 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 4,923 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:26 AM

hey kelsey :) welcome to TDA!

before we can approve your gallery, it seems you'll have to upload your graphics somewhere other than photobucket. some good suggestions are imgur, postimage, nickpichost ;) let me know if there are any problems and i'll try my best to help ^_^

#3 beyond the rain

beyond the rain

bad witch of 'north

• Master Artist
  • 4,127 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:57 AM

first!!! 

hey kelsey!
So you seem to have a really good eye for composition
- especially in your banners, they're wonderful! 

Also I see some doctor who in your graphics (doctor/rose forever) - I love that CI! 
It really shows off your skills, and I think it's the best piece in year...closely followed by the first banner. 

I can't wait to see what else you make! 

Bex

// bex  // lovely sig by saturn. // MY TUMBLR (M)
image.png

~now, sashay away ♥ ~  

#4 flyingdove

flyingdove
  • Junior Artist
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:49 PM

Firstly thank you starbuck. for helping me start up my gallery! photobucket decided to betray me  :ermm:

Bex, ah, my first comment on my gallery! Thank you so much, I find i'm better at making banners for some reason (I don't know how) for some reason the shape of a signature always throws me off and I don't know why. I see you use gimp too, your graphics are marvellous. They truly are beautiful :worship: bowing down to thee. I'm glad you like the doctor/rose graphic, it's the first gif i've ever done and I did that one so long ago I don't even know if I remember how to do it again :huh: . Doctor and Rose always... though i must confess I don't actually watch the show anymore (i'm sorry don't hate me) Capaldi was just never my doctor, but i'll always love nine/ten/eleven and I can't help but love the idea of Rose with all of them. Thanks for stopping by!  :hug:

Posted Image

#5 .v0ldiemort

.v0ldiemort
  • Member Artist
  • 279 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

Hey there! Rodrigo here! I am really loving your composition on the banners. The soft look is soooo nice! They all begin to create this really nice cohesive look that is starting to become a nice prominent style in your work. I can see that it is getting into your signatures. Also, your use of text is superb! Especially on the Dramaione blend! WOW! It's just really wonderful!  

#6 flyingdove

flyingdove
  • Junior Artist
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:01 AM

Hiya there!  :hiwave:

Thanks so much, i'm really trying hard to focus on the colouring of my graphics cause I sometimes tend to rush things and jump into trying to get it finished so thank you so much for pointing it out  :thumbup:

Really? that dramione text took me ages, you know when you don't know where to put something and you're placing it everywhere that's possible on your screen  :huh:it took me so long to figure out but i'm glad you like it.

Thanks so much! can't wait to see more of each other  on here  :D  :hug:

Posted Image

#7 red herring

red herring

quelle night

• Master Artist
  • 652 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:48 AM

Hi Kelsey, I'm Ronnie.  :hiwave:  I just wanted to stop by and marvel at some of your graphics and congratulate you on your promo!

Your sigs are some of the most wonderful things I've seen in a long time—I think this one is my favourite thing in your entire gallery, just because of the complexity of the base, the colouring (did you invert the colouring on the skull? Whatever you did, I'm into it), and it's overall uniqueness! I think you're great with textures (loving this as well) but also really appreciate how you don't seem to shy away from stock either (which will be the death of many of us here). I love the overall premise of this—stock is great, and the colouring is just so soft and pretty. :loves: Same goes for this—it's just so soft and serene.  :whistling:  And chapter images, yay! The composition on yours don't look forced at all (I especially love the negative space on this one) and everything fits together so well, and the fact that you even threw animation one makes you golden. Please show me how? The composition struggles for CIs for me are all too real.  :blush:

Ok I should probably go and stop ogling over everything in here and leave it at that. Looking forward to seeing more soon!  :thumbup:

▻▻▻  veronica, aka ronnie; 353 days  ◅◅◅

JHzsyYT.png

critiques; sig by the wonderful cassie (aurevoir)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users