• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#37 Caren

Caren
  • Veteran Artist
  • 4,515 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

i feel like i just walked into a newseum with ropes blocking all the art pieces...like i snuck in into one of most renowned places in the city and in any minute now, security is gonna spot me, the lowly fan that just wanted to get a glimps of your pieces, and drag me outta here kickin and screamin.

you have always been my favorite artist. no matter what other forum im on or whatever the kids are doing on tumblr and nstagram these days...i always make my way back to your gallery.

thank you for just being you. your work is a constant motivation for me. :)

COREAN, HELLO. | GALLERY

sig-blueSMALL.png

OLD STORIES

#38 holden

holden

if a body catch a body, comin' through the rye

• Veteran Artist
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

I've missed your gorgeous graphics, and I come back and they are as beautiful as ever. Always an inspiration!

#39 shalena

shalena
  • Veteran Artist
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

SUUUUUUUUSSSSAAAAAN!!!!

HI!

as awesome as ever, when ever I need a pick me up from real life I come back to your gallery, it always makes me smile and squee!  

love you!! and your squishy graphics.  really makes me want to dig out rusty old ps again >.<

---pwease call me shae :D
bwahahahahahaaaa

#40 anansi

anansi

you mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

• Veteran Artist
  • 837 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Susan! <3333 I was just passing by, thinking of the good ol' days, and I wanted to take a peek at what you're doing now. I can't get over it - you're even better than I remember, and that's really saying something! 

I'm just going to sit here and drool a while  :happy:

- rena

#41 Lady Plantagenet

Lady Plantagenet

Keto me fabulous

• Staff Moderator
  • 10,421 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Susan! While you're busy celebrating your birthday today, I'll be busy floating around looking at your amazing graphics!!! :wub: Happy birthday, lovely! :)

#42 TheEmpress

TheEmpress

tail feathers

• 389 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

I am in love with !this blend
:wub:
I always love looking through your gallery Susan, it's so lovely :) And anything North & South will capture my attention. The quote on that is my favorite from the first episode!

And your Riddle in the Dark banner is just gorgeous! Really, everything in here is gorgeous. I love your work :)
xoxo
:hug:

Shiloh
kilisig_zps5189eeac.png

*HPFF12+*

#43 niika

niika

believe me, i'm lying

• Master Artist
  • 7,573 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

Hi Susan! :)

So I decided to dedicate my 7000th post on this site to you! :D (gosh I'm such a little spammer..)

I still remember admiring you seven years ago when I stalked tda in 2007 and I can only say my admiration and the way I look at your graphics in utter awe has only grown. Even though you were amazing all the way back then, you yourself have improved. All your graphics are literally flawless. You are so incredibly talented! I love your colouring and the depth which your graphics have. It's something I always strive to achieve but can never pull it off as well as you :P Please keep making graphics forever because you are such a huge inspiration to me!

niika <3

i1k3m8.png

hi, i'm niika (:  ♥ 

#44 Aquarius

Aquarius
  • Veteran Artist
  • 644 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

Oh my gosh Susan, even though I be dead, every time I come back to TDA I always go to your gallery first! I'm so impressed by the quality of your graphics and you are such a revolutionary! You are so amazing and raise the bar every time! ^___^ Love you!

#45 EnSeven

EnSeven
  • Veteran Artist
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

Hi Susan.  Thought I'd come visit your gallery.

I'm never disappointed.  I've always admired your graphics.

I've been away from here for two years and I was glad to see you're still here.

I don't know how you make such pretty graphics.  This+ and this+ are my faves.

So soft and dreamy.

Anyway keep making these amazing pieces of art. 

Formerly known as PhoenixAlthor

JBzPCYC.png

"By the homeworld I hope to see one day."

GALLERY

#46 Antiquity

Antiquity
  • Graduate Artist
  • 4,478 posts
  • Software:Paint Shop Pro

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

Susan.

:cry:

Just stepping into your gallery gives me tears and nostalgia. 

TDA without you is like Hogwarts without Dumbledore. They need each other. 

I told you a long time ago that you were one of my three graphic inspirations that made me join TDA--the others being Alora and Caren. Em doesn't have a gallery. Corean's not here anymore. But when I looked through the staff artists and saw that you had a gallery still...  :cry: I'm so glad you're still around, even if you're not actively adminning.

To pick out some things that I like from your gallery would not do justice to the rest. I love everything in here. You've always been one of my favorite artists and as long as you keep making graphics, you always will be.  :hug:

#47 Caren

Caren
  • Veteran Artist
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:15 PM

dear lord, i honestly swooned when i saw the new who doctor blend. cheese and crackers you're awesome woman! timeless style. :happy:

whenever i need to drag my granny ass out of the old broom shed, i visit your gallery for inspiration. works every time.

COREAN, HELLO. | GALLERY

sig-blueSMALL.png

OLD STORIES

#48 amour.toujours

amour.toujours
  • Veteran Artist
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:41 AM

you're still one of the best artists I have ever seen. How you make your compositions so simple but so distinctive and flawless, I have yet to understand. The black sand banner is outstanding and your vintage coloring on almost all of your recent work is so beautiful! I'm glad you still make art because you're still a huge inspiration to all of us <3   :hearts: 

#49 amoretti

amoretti

as long as you love me;

• Master Artist
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

hi susan!

you've always been one of my favourite artists and it's so nice to

pop in here and see new graphics. you really are the banner queen.

i absolutely love your creative use of stock and composition. everything

in here is outstanding. your colouring, style, softness, shininess ... everything.

i think i come back to TDA just to see your graphics.

xo

2vbs8w0.png 

jordan | not available - making a baby | previously .kapowi 

| new gallery | hpff | artist q & a | 

#50 klutzy_kara

klutzy_kara

Zayn's #1 Bae

• Master Artist
  • 5,671 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:34 PM

Susan wow  :wub:  :wub:

I have been meaning to post in here since I decided to try and come back to TDA, but I kept putting it off because I felt that everything I could say about your graphics would be entirely inadequate. It still is, but I'm going to try my best anyways. You are brilliant. I will always love old classics like +this set. Despite the changing times and trends, these have timeless beauty. They just get better with time. I will probably still be obsessed with them ten years from now hahaha. Your use of monochrome, your use of neutral/more muted colors, your use of stock, your amazing contrast and depth, your amazing shiny perfect text, etc. just kills me every time. That's the classic Susan we all know and love. And then just when I think you can't get any better, you make beautiful banners like +this and +this. It just further proves that there isn't anything that you can't do. Vibrant coloring, animation, color blocking, perfect text yet again, great composition ugh. The four top banners are absolutely brilliant too. Everything is so shiny and you are so so good at using both stock and textures together, which most people cannot do. I am seriously so in love with your coloring, especially +here. I absolutely love all the blends/tumblr graphics/literally everything in here. You are so versatile, it's amazing. I love it all, but I will try to slow down my rambling here lmao. Despite evolving and growing, everything you make is just so totally Susan, which I can assure you is the highest of compliments. Thank you for always being and continuing to be such an inspiration to us all here. TDA wouldn't be the same without you. You are truly one of a kind and we are all blessed to be surrounded by such talent. Can't wait to see more graphics from you!

Hope life is treating you well!!

<3 

P.S I also totally agree with Bea. TDA without is totally like Hogwarts without Dumbledore :P  :cry:

Edited by klutzy_kara, 13 February 2015 - 03:35 PM.

i'm kara and i'm klutzy, obviously

Posted Image  

gallery |  available for requests | artist q&a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users