Using the Duelling Arena
Do's and Don't's
- Enter challenges with newly made graphics only. Note that anyone can enter challenges, whether they are artist or non-artist
- Make an 'in' post to signify that you will participate (this is only allowed in general challenges)
- Always read the challenge requirements, as not meeting them can result in disqualification.
- Include your image codes when entering a graphic.
- Post challenges using the form specified below.
- When posting a challenge, put the challenge deadline in the topic description: 2 weeks for regular challenges, 3 weeks for partner challenges
- Please make sure the images you want other people to use in your challenges adher to copyright rules.
- Post a challenge if you are a member or member artists. This also includes moderators of member artist rank.
- Post a challenge when two others have already been posted that day
- Post a challenge when there are already twelve challenges open
- Enter with a graphic that was made using a tutorial. That's considered cheating.
**members are no longer restricted to posting one challenge a month, however do bear in mind the other rules when doing so (i.e no more than 2 challenges can be posted a day, no more than 12 challenges can be posted at all)
How do I post a challenge?
To create a challenge, please use the following form. Just copy what is in the box and paste into your own topic.
[b]Challenge Issued By:[/b] [b]Challenge Title:[/b] [b]Image Size:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Specific Images:[/b] [b]Mood:[/b] [b]Animation?[/b] [b]Other Information:[/b] [b]If you're okay with us posting this on social media (with attribution, of course!), please say so when you post your entry. Thank you![/b] [b]Challenge ends:[/b] DATE Remember to post the image code with your entry! [code][img=image url here][/code] OR [code][img=image url here][/code]
In the title of your topic, in brackets, please state what type of graphic your challenge requires. Note that banner challenges should not include more than THREE banners at a time, due to time constraints.
What site do I best use for hosting?
Postimage, NickPicHost, Imgur, ImgBB.
We do not reccomend hosting on Tinypic or Photobucket.
What is an image code?
An image code is a code in which you put your image url between the img brackets so we can easily copy and paste it for the polls. An image code will look like this:
[img=image url here]
[img=image url here]
How do I include this image code?
This is a break down of what your IMG code should look like when in the reply box, before posting:
You can either type this manually, or use the below shown icon in your post tool bar
This will add the tags, so that you have what is shown in the first image in your reply box.
Edited by miss atomic bomb, 31 January 2018 - 05:46 PM.