No replies to this topic

#1 Amortentia1992

Amortentia1992

"and though she be but little, she is fierce"

• Featured Artist
  • 763 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:48 PM

1. You may only have one (1) screening room thread open at a time.

2. Screening room topics inactive for 30 or more days are due to be graveyarded. If your topic has been inactive for this amount of time with critique requests still pending, a critique moderator will PM you with a reminder. You can then choose to close your thread, request another 30 days to keep your topic open, or elect to close your thread once your crit request queue is completed. If you elect to finish your crit requests and two weeks pass without any activity on your part, your thread will be closed without further warning.

3. If there are no requests pending, the thread will be closed without notification.

4. You can keep your thread alive by updating the original post or by contacting a Critique Moderator or a Staff Moderator. Please DO NOT reply to the topic to bump it.

5. You may also request to have your thread closed at any time by contacting a critique mod or posting in the Graveyard My Topic thread here+ and a moderator will graveyard the thread.

6. Likewise, you can close your own thread by amending the original post and/or making a final post in the topic specifying that it is now closed and may be sent to the graveyard. 

Thanks for your help! If you have any questions feel free to contact a Critique Corner Moderator or head or a Staff Moderator.

Edited by heartfelt, 19 September 2017 - 05:49 AM.

Taylor

Previously BrokenButterfly

My Gallery+ | My FFN Page+ -M

Posted Image

Available | Please PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users