• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BlackDaughter

BlackDaughter
  • 10 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 18 August 2018 - 11:33 PM

Hi everyone! I was on the-dark-arts.net long time back as Isabel Black.. but then was so busy working, studying, etc. etc. but now I'm back!  :sean:

Little bit about myself. I'm a 23 year old, still insanely in love  :hearts: with the Harry Potter world! I speak English, Russian and a little bit of French too! I study and work in tourism, and now hoping to find more time for my other passion; Graphic Designing!!  :loves: I was just 14 when I started and it all began with Harry Potter fan fiction reading, then writing, then slowly learned my way to photoshop! Looking forward to present my designs to you!

Constructive criticism is always welcome and thank you all in advance!  :wub:

Credits: www.pexels.com

Google Images

DaFont

Icons

Adorable.jpg

Blonde.jpg    Blacks.jpg   

POA.jpg\   RG.jpg

EM.jpg

Banners

Iknow.jpg

TimePassed.jpgStrange.jpg

Signatures

I%20wont%20be%20here.jpg

Sectumsempra.jpg

TayylorSwift.jpgBooks.jpg

Singer.jpg

Chapter Images

1_1.jpg

Please let me know what you think.. 

Love,

BlackDaughter (aka Isabel Black)

Edited by BlackDaughter, 19 August 2018 - 07:23 AM.

I%20wont%20be%20here.jpg

#2 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,995 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 20 August 2018 - 12:42 PM

welcome back to TDA! :)

before we can approve your gallery and change your rank to Member Artist, you'll have to compile your credits list in accordance with our Copyright Rules++ - meaning you'll have to credit all the places where you've got the images you made your graphics with (google images is generally not a good source because you can't tell if the image you're using is copyrighted. we do allow promotional imagery of movies/tv shows/video games to be found that way because they're used as promotional material and we use them non commercially to make fanart) ^_^ please PM me if you have any questions or need help with the credits list/copyright rules ;)

Kristina

TDA administrator

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users