• Junior Artist
  • 121 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:10 PM

LOL I'M BACK, TDA

UPDATED MARCH 10TH, 2017
created february 12th, 2017

name | age Anna | 27
my deal I was formerly part of a few forums, like RCR, SP, and TDA. I stopped having time for what's always been one of my favorite hobbies, but I've really missed it...so I made time. I decided to rejoin forums to get inspiration and motivation. It's honestly already amazing to be back in the community.
tools Photoshop CS5, Spotify, my wizard alter-egos, and alcohol
favourites harry potter, black mirror, dance music, pretending to be a child wizard, it's always sunny in philadelphia, YA fiction despite being closer to thirty than the age of most of these novels' protaganists, tequila, compliments, rainy weather, being told I look young for my age, singing loudly and poorly, cheap wine, and cats

iCONS // aVATARS!

LndtmBd.gif

bE6jDxA.png

4JjEsbn.png

sIGNATURES!

Pxee0R3.png

Y4Od5Cg.png

mbKa57y.png

hR61OKh.png

qRZMIXM.png

pxyQdu2.png

Z9hfRu7.png

r7Bd3F2.png

bANNERS!

yvRF3gb.gif

kbyK8Q9.png

3xei4U7.gif

bLENDS // hEADERS !

xIqnF4o.gif

QDI5CQ8.png

AaXSLwu.gif

qoL6cJN.png

qMYFkLC.png

mANIPULATIONS.!

u2kAzlh.png

LWz5va5.png

5jB2Po4.png

cOLORIZATIONS.!

njikAaE.png

Cxua8bk.png

2Tf8yJ6.png

CVsk2V3.png

mISC.!

9qA2320.gif

2ykwqlE.png

vhad22.png

(join us)

aWARDS.!

pXsT7tf.png

credits & resources- - -

see here for a comprehensive list of

past, present, and future resources

Edited by Caustic, 10 March 2017 - 08:49 AM.

#2 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:21 PM

hey anna, yay for being back on tda!! :queen:

since you've been gone awhile, could you please take a little bit of time to read our updated copyright rules++ and make sure everything in your gallery is okay with them before we approve it and move to the member artist section? because you credit some tumblr accounts, some photographers like eugenio recuenco who do not provide stock, just bellazon and just the fashion spot (it is okay to use editorials from there as long as you credit the editorial photographer) - i didn't check every link as some are broken but in general sources like tumblr, weheartit, pinterest, deviantart accounts that aren't stock providers aren't okay - you can also post here++ if you're ever wondering if an image or a site is okay to use ^_^ also feel free to pm me about anything and i'll try to help :)

dark and angsty (:

hlwQQ.png
kristina || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules

#3 Caustic

Caustic
  • Junior Artist
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:12 AM

Thanks a ton for your advice for cleaning up my credits section. Glad to be back <3

#4 wishes

wishes
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:23 PM

Hi Anna! :hiwave:
You have a beautiful gallery so far! Everything is very soft and romantic.
It looks like signatures are your thing, and my favorite one is your last one!
Also, your colourizations are basically flawless.
My only suggestion is that you make more banners...
the one you have is so lovely and I'd like to see more!
Keep up the great work, and welcome back. Cheers!  ^_^ 

#5 Caustic

Caustic
  • Junior Artist
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:16 PM

@wishes: thank you! I hadn't done a colorization in literally ~5 years and I've become re-obsessed...they are so soothing, haha. I'm definitely working on trying to do more blends and banners since it's been awhile since I've made some and I didn't want to put a bunch of old stuff in here, so I'm with you on that advice!

u p d a t e s ◣▽

◃ fall in deep banner

◃ daniel radcliffe colorization

◃ jeans girl colorization

#6 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:49 AM

okay so my first post was just doing mod thingies :P

so this is going to be the one where i totally admire you :wub:

i'm in love with your comp - esp your banners, they're amazing!! my favourite thing from your gallery is the second banner :queen:

and wow, your manips don't look like manips at all :drop: you should make a tutorial on how to make them look so smooth and flawless :sean: :D

dark and angsty (:

hlwQQ.png
kristina || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules

#7 amoretti

amoretti

as long as you love me;

• Staff Artist
  • 7,182 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:13 AM

hi anna! i remember you! welcome back to graphics ♥

i always remember you had a kevin flamme sig that i was literally OBSESSED with in your gallery back in the day. 

it seems like you've definitely not missed a step with your return. i absolutely love your composition, style,

text use and all the pretty people you use in your graphics. the silver-ish colouring and shininess is gorgeous.

i love everything in here and can't wait to see more from you.

<3 jordan

2vbs8w0.png 

jordan | semi-available, please pm first | previously .kapowi 

| new gallery | hpff | artist q & a | 

#8 TreacleTart

TreacleTart

Queen of The Squee Thread

• TDA Superstar
  • 1,606 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:55 AM

Hi Anna, 

I saw that your gallery was new, so I thought I'd drop by and leave you a comment. I didn't realize you'd been part of TDA before, but I do recognize some of your work from Shadowplay! :) Your gallery is off to a lovely start here. You have such a great variety and each piece is so strong. I really like your Try & Turn blend. The texture and stock combo on that is lovely and it's just so shiny and smooth. Really great work there. Your signatures are all lovely as well. Keep up the great work and I know you'll be climbing through the ranks here soon. :)

~Kaitlin

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Gorgeous signature set by the incomparable Enigma

#9 klutzy_kara

klutzy_kara

Zayn's #1 Bae

• Staff Artist
  • 5,261 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:22 PM

Congrats on your promo!! I loved your Ian Gallagher sig so much when I first saw it, and everything else in here is equally as awesome. Especially love the brightness, coloring, and composition for +this and +this :-) Your animation and texture use in +this banner is absolutely gorgeous. Everything in here is so impressive, can't wait to see more! xo

i'm kara and i'm klutzy, obviously

MffNjQO.png

lovely sig by misfit!! 

gallery |  available for requests | artist q&a

#10 wishes

wishes
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

Aaaand I'm back to say WOOHOO congrats on the promo!
You totally deserve it. & I'm glad to see more banners since I was last here. ;)
Also, I'm mad jealous of your animation skills like how what omg wow
Enjoy the new blue!  :dance:

#11 lazy bones

lazy bones

I Am Heaven Sent

• TDA Superstar
  • 889 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:03 AM

Hey Anna! I'm Ashley! I think I remember you from RCR were you Caustic there as well? I have always been lazy bones...hahah

Gurl you know how to crop an icon, those yellow icons are so pretty. Also sig queen I love the composition you put in each one and all the little textures! The muted colors are great too, I am a big bright colorful person so it is hard for me to make a graphic using more muted colors. Also your animation in that heart sig is so pretty, I wish I could do animation like that, I have read a couple of tutorials and I think I have just too short of an attention span for it.  :sean:

Your manips are like so amazing the one where they are both in jeans I had to look at it a solid minute to see if I could tell it was a manipulation. Your very first colourization I am in love with looks just like a photo!

I think you just need to work on some blends which I am sure is just from being rusty (oh my god do I suck at blends there is so much space and I am never sure what to do with it). I am sure you will rise through the ranks soon enough.  :happy:

ask me a graphic ?;; available by pm;; ashley;; gallery

Posted Image

#12 ailhsa

ailhsa

the doctor is in

• Junior Artist
  • 338 posts
  • Vault Points:205

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:51 PM

OMG your gallery is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything in here, especially your sigs! How do you have the patience for them? And what inspires you to make these? I think my favourite thing in here is this: http://i.imgur.com/mbKa57y.png. The colours work so so well together, I feel I could stare it at for ages.

Congratulations on your promotion!  :glomp:  :glomp:

- Lia - 
8px61pE.png

HPFF | AO3 | Gallery | sig: moon.panda | icon: branwen 

#13 beyond the rain

beyond the rain

good witch of the north

• Staff Moderator
  • 3,921 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:26 AM

congrats on the promotion!!! 

your gallery is gorgeous 

those filtering skills, you don't use too much

- but just the right amount and it works so well <3 

your sigs are my favourite pieces in your gallery, it's way too difficult to pick just one! 

anyway, enjoy your new shade of blue and here's a little promo gift from me to you :wub: 

8yVVV3T.png

bex // credit to judygarlandgifs @ tumblr // 

tumblr_ngcc4qzHqN1tc8adeo3_r2_250.gif

~night is bitter, the stars have lost their glitter~

my tumblr (M)

#14 Caustic

Caustic
  • Junior Artist
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:10 AM

@starbuck: thank you so much! I think half the battle with manipulations is just finding the right pictures that will go well together, haha.

@amoretti: oh my god I had so much Kevin Flamme before...now that I think about it, I should probably get some more K Flamme back up in here. Ty for the reminder!

@TreacleTart: yes, it's been awhile since I was around these parts, but thank you so much for your kind words!

@klutzy_kara: thank you! I think that was the first signature I made that wasn't specifically for a RP character so I was trying something new with it, I'm glad it turned out okay. Thanks for the congrats!

@wishes: thank you for the congratulations! And yes, I am definitely trying to bulk up my banners and blends, those parts of my gallery still seem super stark :/ but it'll get there!

@lazy bones: yes, I used Caustic for all my graphics forum accounts (PC, RCR, and here). And oh lord, I definitely need to work on my blends D: haha. There's just so much space to work with, it gets overwhelming sometimes, but being back around the forums is really helpful in finding some good inspiration and tuts. Thanks for the compliments!

@ailhsa: thank you so much! I love doing signatures and I usually make them for myself or friends on my RP forum I'm a part of, so I guess I get easily inspired by my/their characters. Thank you for your congratulations!

@beyond the rain: Signatures are also my favorite thing to do so I guess it shows. Thanks for the congrats and beautiful promo gift <33

That's what I get for putting off posting each time I update, whew!

u p d a t e s ◣▽

◃ Ian Gallagher signature

◃ Anteater banner

◃ DA Digest Header

◃ Joe Collier blend

◃ Amelia Zadro blend

#15 azimuth

azimuth

I'll glomp the hug out of you

• Staff Artist
  • 1,330 posts
  • Vault Points:

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:38 AM

Hi Anna! I saw this+ in the challenge poll and it's so hilarious and amazing :P I thought I'd drop by! Anyway, I love the way you do animation- this+ is so cool! And this+ has such unique composition that flows so well together. I love that ribbon thing :loves: :loves: Basically I love your graphics and wish you'd keep making more :'D :hug:

Vanya ♥ Tutorial Gallery Stock
starstoofondly_by_azimutth-dawtw1b.gif

I am unavailable for requests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users