In secret kept, in silence sealed;updated April 19th, 2017
Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:04 AM
You've got to tutor me to make animated banner amazing like yours!
I can't stop looking at it... it's so wonderful and I can't imagine how you made that!
You're really talented
Hello, I'm Y U K I !
Starlight Parade || was usaneko & calypso.
Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:40 PM
First of all, I'm super nervous to say anything at all since your graphics are so much more advanced than mine, but I'll try to give you "good" advice and constructive criticism. If anything I say sounds way off-mark, it's probably my inexperience's fault.
All right, here we go! Compliments first, starting at the top and going down:
- ICONS: There aren't many icons to look at, but the ones you have are quite nice. I'm absolutely inept when it comes to icons, so I envy you.
- BANNERS: Oh my gosh. These are absolutely beautiful! The "Broken" one made me want to cry it was so great. And your animation for the "Accidentally on Purpose" banner is absolute perfection. Gorgeous.
- SIGNATURES: very nice! I especially love the "Amazing Sally" one.
- CIs: I saw these in the Polling Place! The smoke on the Vianna Dubais one is gorgeous. That's probably my favorite of your CIs. It's just wonderful.
- BLENDS: I wish I could do this...wow! I love the text on the first one.
- MANIP: This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. The detail you gave to the different pages and the coloring is wonderful.
Props for: your textures! As well as, and especially: your font choice! Amazing! It always fits so well! I love it. I've had a lot of issues with font, so I think it's terrific to see that I have something to look forward to learning. Your blending! Wonderful. Your composition! Always interesting and fun to look at. Your graphics are beautiful.
Now, the few bits of constructive criticism that I might be able to offer:
- On the second "Midsummer Night's Dream" banner, the font for the title is a little difficult for me to read. Maybe move it up and make it a little smaller?
- In your signatures, the whites get a little overwhelming in some of them, and the last signature is a little blurry on the sides.
- Lastly, the second blend is a little bit blurry. Sharpen it up a bit, maybe?
Strongest Point: banners!
Weakest Point: do you have one? Maybe blends if I had to choose something.
Overall, I think you're an incredible artist with beautiful graphics. GREAT JOB!
Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:45 AM
Everything in your gallery is just so lovely! that first and fourth banner... just...so beautiful!
If you ever feel like selling any of your talent do let me know
Grace... or Ria... or Mrs. Jamie Campbell Bower
Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:22 PM
Its amazing, especially that "Roots of War" banner!
And I'm just SO excited about the fact that you're making a banner for a story written by little old me
Can't wait to see it!
P.S. That gorgeous animated James - Lily banner has inspired me to start writing another story!
Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:07 AM
Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:35 AM
LOOK AT YOU IN SHINY PINK OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODNESS!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU STELLAKINS <3
I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOUUUUUUUUUUU
I love you Stella
Edited by fayeswonderland, 01 May 2012 - 07:33 AM.
» || Sally is semi-available. PM first. previously fayeswonderland.|| «
» c a t c h & r e l e a s e «
Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:37 AM
(OH YOU KNOW IT'D BE PREPOSTEROUS IF I DIDN'T VISIT YOUR GALLERY FIRST BEFORE ANYONE ELSE'S I MEAN OF COURSE DUH)
I know we wouldn't have to wait too long until you're Staff and you've reached the higha powa (YES FINALLY MAN FINALLY) I mean you're only one of the most versatile artists ever. Stocks textures animation blends manips bright coloring dark coloring the in between coloring? Check check check check check check check check! I don't even want to talk about your stuff anymore I'll be consumed with jealousy (as if I weren't jelly already) so I'll just give you a little something that is hopefully adequate and leave the premises of your gallery of eight different wonders.
Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:52 AM
Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:54 PM
STELLA! My darling, darling Stella. You know, I was sure you'd get staff before me, so I guess one month after works, haha. Your stuff is so amazing and intricate and it really just blows my mind. You do such a good job with everything you do and you are such an inspiration to me, seriously. I love you so much and I always love seeing new things you do. Congrats, baby! You deserve this like no other~
hey i 'm s c o t t; say hello?
[ maybe available ] [ tumblr ] [ previously cast!el ]
Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:51 PM
What a lovely gallery you have; it's not possible to not like your graphics. Enjoy the pink!
▻▻▻ veronica, aka ronnie; hard liquor mixed with a little bit of intellect ◅◅◅
critiques; sig by the wonderful cassie (aurevoir)!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users