11 replies to this topic

#1 cherryberry

cherryberry

hey there!

• Junior Artist
  • 1,077 posts
  • Software:Paint Shop Pro

Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:48 PM

Hi! I'm Cherith. 24. Paint Shop Pro. I'm back after 6ish years! Newest items are at the top of each section.

ICONS.

gsicons.png

BANNERS.

magical.png

neverenough.png

restlessdreams.png

seeyouagain.png

SIGS.

strange.png

specific.png

CHAPTER IMAGES.

12layer3.png

BLENDS/OTHER.

dadigest.png

ifOsluD.png

CREDITS.

Benoit Lapray | Bettina Grueber | David Quinn | ma-sor | Sebastien Dooris | TenthWeasley @TDA | endlessly. @TDA | lilith trash | choobaca @ TDA | miss atomic bomb @ TDA |  Ashley Green

All from Behance.com:

KolchagovBarbra 2013 by Georgi Andinov | RED by Denef Huvaj | Nicole by Gaston Gandara | Belen by Elif | Sanem Karakoc | Pariah by Elif Sanem Karakoc | Cold House by Elif Sanem Karakoc | Nowhere by Elif Sanem Karakoc | Nail It Mag Color Blocking by Bonnie Holland | Fresh Face by Bonnie Holland | Intermezzo by Andrey Yakovlev | Promenade by Andrey Yakovlev | Nereides by Andrey Yakovlev |NUDEzine by Thomas Babeau | Scents of Hidden Eden by ully zoelkarnain | Bitten by Jai Mayhew | Hidden Beauty by ully zoelkarnain | Jardins de Babylone by Andrey Yakovlev  | Zoo by Andrey Yakovlev | Jardin by Andrey Yakovlev | Irreversibilite by Andrey Yakovlev | Indonesia by Andrey Yakovlev | Ultraviolet by Andrey Yakovlev | A. II by Татьяна Кошутина| P. by Татьяна Кошутина | A by Татьяна Кошутина | Orange by Татьяна Кошутина | Elite by Alex Callueng | Dance |  Me to the Future by Ilona Shevchishina | Witchery by Jvdas Berra | L'amoureuse by Jose Ferreira  | Ella by Jvdas Berra | A Girl You Know by Jeev anath | "Ogonek Boutique" by Yevgen Romanenko | Look Book for Kardigan Clothings by Carlos Golo | E X O T I C by Igor Oussenko | Matte Painting by Carlos Golo | Dolce by Carlos Golo | Once on the Bridge by Jean Osipyan | Laffy Taffy by JUCO & Julia Galdo | Gosia by Beata Bienkowska | Garden by Daisy FOTO | Another Day in Paradise by Pocharra Photogolffy | Sublime Neoburst by Koleta Gabrysiak  | ANNA by anna kubanova | Forest Fairies by Anka Zhuravleva 

Edited by cherryberry, 10 May 2018 - 06:34 PM.

[ c h e r i t h ]

Gallery

Posted Image

#2 loveALWAYS

loveALWAYS
  • Junior Artist
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 03:37 PM

FIRST!

Love your Dreams banner, Chris Hemsworth  :wub:  Also, LOVEEEE your icons <3<3<3

Can't wait to see more!

-Charity

Charity!
Posted Image

Gallery

#3 azimuth

azimuth

I'll glomp the hug out of you

• Master Artist
  • 1,591 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:

Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:27 AM

Hi Cherith! Great to see you back here :)

I absolutely love your banners, but I have to say that the first one is my favourite <3 It's so dark and gritty (plus, who can say no to Chris Hemsworth, amirite? :tongue:)

Can't wait to see more from you :wub:

Vanya ♥ Gallery Designer Gallery Deviantart

MXcCQcPU_o.png

I am unavailable for requests

#4 cherryberry

cherryberry

hey there!

• Junior Artist
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 08:45 AM

FIRST!

Love your Dreams banner, Chris Hemsworth  :wub:  Also, LOVEEEE your icons <3<3<3

Can't wait to see more!

-Charity

Thanks!

Hi Cherith! Great to see you back here :)

I absolutely love your banners, but I have to say that the first one is my favourite <3 It's so dark and gritty (plus, who can say no to Chris Hemsworth, amirite? :tongue:)

Can't wait to see more from you :wub:

Thank you! Gotta love chris hemsworth. :D

[ c h e r i t h ]

Gallery

Posted Image

#5 jellybean jones

jellybean jones
  • Junior Artist
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 05:56 PM

hello there! i absolutely love the purple tones of your icons and how you're able to make them all unified, plus the cuts on them are very lovely! your first and second banner are to die for, and i love how you tied in the text! can't wait to see more from you!

-sammi

Posted Image

sammi | gallery
thanks starbuck for the gorgeous sig!

#6 Kirjava

Kirjava

The future Mrs. Shona Eddie Redmayne (one day)

• Senior Artist
  • 750 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:00 PM

Hey Cherith!

Welcome back to TDA!

You have such a lovely start to your gallery! And like everyone above, I'm loving your Chris Hemsworth banner :D The composition and colouring on it is beautiful ^_^ Please keep the wonderful graphics coming - you're doing great!

Shona

Shona

Into this Wild Abyss

Posted Image

Bex (Beyond the rain) loooooves me looooves loooves me!

#7 cherryberry

cherryberry

hey there!

• Junior Artist
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

hello there! i absolutely love the purple tones of your icons and how you're able to make them all unified, plus the cuts on them are very lovely! your first and second banner are to die for, and i love how you tied in the text! can't wait to see more from you!

-sammi

Hey Cherith!

Welcome back to TDA!

You have such a lovely start to your gallery! And like everyone above, I'm loving your Chris Hemsworth banner :D The composition and colouring on it is beautiful ^_^ Please keep the wonderful graphics coming - you're doing great!

Shona

Thank you both for checking out my gallery!

[ c h e r i t h ]

Gallery

Posted Image

#8 lonely stars

lonely stars
  • Senior Artist
  • 489 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:46 AM

Hi Cherith!! I have to say that your comp is great! I love the variety in your banners :D i love this, the ways in which you placed your models makes the comp so unique ♥♥ I look forward to seeing more pretties from youuu  :loves:

Posted Image

:loves:  :loves: Aura | G A L L E R Y available  :loves:  :loves:

#9 cherryberry

cherryberry

hey there!

• Junior Artist
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:32 AM

Hi Cherith!! I have to say that your comp is great! I love the variety in your banners :D i love this, the ways in which you placed your models makes the comp so unique ♥♥ I look forward to seeing more pretties from youuu  :loves:

Thank you so much! I’m definitely going to be working on making some new things shortly!

[ c h e r i t h ]

Gallery

Posted Image

#10 prongsbeak

prongsbeak

TDA's Resident Ghostbuster

• Graduate Artist
  • 3,158 posts
  • Vault Points:221

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:58 PM

hey Cherith, I'm Sofia!!! :hiwave: it's great to see you're back here! :hug: you probably don't remember me as I had a different username (my last usernames were prongs,   prometheus  ,  blackhorse  and HarryandGinnyPotter so...) :P hehe lol anyway, let me say that one of my favourite graphics is your chapter image! :D that and like everyone else has mentioned, that Chris Hemsworth banner!!! :wub: anyway congrats on the promo! :yahoo: and I can't wait to see you making more awesome graphics!!! :D ^_^ 

previously prongsgallery | hpft | Sofia is available

WHNTJh5.png

#11 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Staff Moderator
  • 3,198 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:47 PM

congratulations on your promotion cherith! you've got such a great start here. i especially like your digest header <3 i can't wait to see what more you make!

fes7tNn.png

Posted Image

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

#12 StarTrekFan1980

StarTrekFan1980
  • Member Artist
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:44 AM

Hi!  I love this blend and your icon set!  I love how it doesn't even look like you cut out your models in the icon set.  And your  top banner looks awesome!  Good job and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Edited by StarTrekFan1980, 18 June 2018 - 08:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users