#19 Nightmare

Nightmare

je ne sais quoi

• Senior Artist
  • 1,013 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:15

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:28 PM

Bex, you're a goddess! :loves:  Your critique is AMAZING. I cannot stress enough how much that helped me. :dance:

I have a deep love for typography and all things text, but I didn't realize I was using white text so much! I can definitely see where that would be sort of drab and not as interesting as color would be, and most of the time I use it when colored text doesn't work for me. BUT I will try harder to experiment and do more colorful text. Brightness and contrast has always been my biggest weakness, as either I use too much or not enough -- gotta find the middle ground. ^ ^'

Thank you for your help with everything, I now have a mission (and a challenge! woohoo!) to improve upon all of these! :D

THANK YOU!!!

is probably procrastinating somewhere ... available!

katy; friendly muffin; whaht? an avid tea-rex

powerofloveicons10_zpshngqfjlf.pngpowerofloveicons6_zpswicffp5d.pngpowerofloveicons5_zpstikwgei6.png

silas sen on pw;  HPFF \ DA

#20 TreacleTart

TreacleTart

Queen of The Squee Thread

• Senior Artist
  • 1,667 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:04 PM

lroN20a.gif

Hi there!

Just wanted to drop by and leave your gallery a bit of holiday love!

Wow! You’ve got some really pretty stuff in here. I love the way you play with splashes of bright color and still manage to keep your graphics really soft. It’s such a beautiful qualtiy.

One of my absolute favorites is your Without Feathers CI. The greens in it are so bright and vibrant and I love how it compliments all the blues and greys. The comp on it is just stunning and the white text is really fitting. Great work on that!

The Cassius Emerson signature is also really pretty. The reds and blue really compliment the b&w.

I could keep rambling on about your coloring and texture use, but instead let me just wish you happy holidays and a New Year filled with joy! :hug:

~Kaitlin

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Gorgeous signature set by the incomparable Enigma

#21 Nightmare

Nightmare

je ne sais quoi

• Senior Artist
  • 1,013 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:15

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:34 AM

update: new sig and cover// :D

is probably procrastinating somewhere ... available!

katy; friendly muffin; whaht? an avid tea-rex

powerofloveicons10_zpshngqfjlf.pngpowerofloveicons6_zpswicffp5d.pngpowerofloveicons5_zpstikwgei6.png

silas sen on pw;  HPFF \ DA

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users