#55 Asphodelic

Asphodelic

Avi_Stole_My_Heart

• UFG and Resource Moderator
  • 4,538 posts
  • Software:GIMP
  • Vault Points:130

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:33 PM

From the minute I clicked onto your gallery, my legs buckle as I bow down to you, queen of dark graphics. <3 <3

What I really admire about your graphics is your lighting. I swear, it's so... so dang angel-like which contrasts the style of darkness. :worship:

They're all so shiny and smooth. Your composition is always breaks the scale of perfection. :wub: HOW DO YOU EVEN BLEND THE WAY YOU DO! xD

There's not one graphic in this gallery that doesn't strike me in the heart with a lightning bolt. :edward:

*Bundle your graphics into my bag...* shh... you see nothing. :hide:

edit: sorry that top part  I just edited out was for another gallery.

Edited by Asphodelic, 03 September 2015 - 04:38 PM.

|| Alishya || +Gallery ||

|| TDA's Resident of Eppes Brothers Fanatic || Thanks to my big buddy callisto for making this beautiful set for me!  :loves:

OMbSqlbv.gif

g23jEVL.png

|| Available (PM beforehand) || Story Links: +A+B+C+D, [All Rated +12-M] ||

#56 daredevil

daredevil

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

• Veteran Artist
  • 3,391 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:47 AM

KRISTINAAAA IT IS I, HERE FROM THE SPREAD THE LOVE THREAD

but also tbh I've been meaning to post here for aGES but always forgotten :') well done me :')

In short: your gallery is amazing and I'm in awe

In long: I LITERALLY cANNOT understand how perfect everything is. Your colouring is so sharp and crisp and dark and your use of stock and textures together is just asdfghjkl. Please teach me how to be you bc you are #goals. I love how well lit and /striking/ everything is; you are honestly the queen of everything. Everything is so well coloured, filtered, lit, and it just screams KRISTINA MADE ME. Your first two banners are honestly mind blowing- jks, everything you make has me drooling  :/ - but those are my faves <333

please keep making pretties, because I will never stop wanting to fawn over them >D 

*camps here forever*

LOVE U

vee <3

Edited by legolas., 13 September 2015 - 12:49 AM.

(ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧

vee & gallery & currently on hiatus!

KUcZ0cz.png

★ texture pack texture pack v.2 digital painting tutorial & prev: legolas.

#57 a.leksy

a.leksy

pew pew

• Veteran Artist
  • 859 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:32 AM

:((( 4 pages later and here i am

ive been meaning to come on here and cry a river and let you know that ive cried that said river but usually after my mess i just kinda have this emotional moment to myself AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE OPPORTUNITY AND TIME TO TELL U HOW MUCH I WORSHIP YOUR GRAPHICS LIKE seriously your graphics are just so beautiful?? AND THATS QUITE AN UNDERSTATEMENT?

really kristina your style is to die for ;A; all your graphics have this sophisticated, dark vibe to them and it just captures me into this haze of KRISTINA KRISTINA KRISTINA everytime i see them

and your aphrodite literally w o w how even that combination of stock and texture?!!?!?

long story short youre a genius and i adore you  :loves:

<333 athirah

ATHIRAH

[ GALLERY  / semi-available, pm first / missy made the flawless sig

pqe4p.png

#58 obscurus

obscurus
  • Staff Artist
  • 512 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:12 PM

Hi! Thought i'd return some gallery love after you left me those lovely comments in my own gallery, anywayyy i absolutely adore your style, i love the grainy- ness (is that a word?) but how at the same time your graphics are still really sharp like in + this. 

I also love +this sig, it's just gorg and so simple but beautiful and the text is <3 Your icons are super creative too, i hate making icons myself just bc i find them too small but i love how you coloured each one slightly differently and the comp is varied throughout but the set looks so cohesive together. 

I think my fave section of your gallery is your blends, like how you mix stock and texture together seamlessly (i totally wish i had stock power like you) and the effect is so unique and prettyyy 

Stay awesome,

Mia :) 

254wysx.jpg

previously foggy // gallery //semi-available, PM first//perfect sig by amoretti 

#59 sunblock

sunblock
  • 671 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:50 AM

Oh my. Oh my. OH MYYY... This is just spectacular. I looove love love your banners, but everything is just so beautiful. I love the contrast and drama in your work. It pulls you in. If someone had one of your banners for their stories, I'd know sh!t was going down. xD

Edit: And thank you for the squee! omg xD

Edited by sunblock, 20 November 2015 - 11:51 AM.

superheroes are underrated

Posted Image

yummy set by floralprint

#60 Sunbear

Sunbear
  • Staff Artist
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:15 AM

Kristina,

First off let me say that your God of flesh banner is hands down one, if not THE most beautiful thing I've seen all year. It's just stunning and literally made my jaw drop in awe. But you've been a god yourself this year, churning out not only amazing graphics, but contributing so much site wide - and I've spent far too long fawning over your stock packs this Christmas!

But at the heart of it it's your graphics that are winning, such master manipulation of stock, text and that iconically yours dark, colouring that makes me feel I'm stepping into a fantasy adventure every time I see something new. Please keep making beauties!

Happy Christmas,
Shels

Shels >> 25 >> Irish >> Science nerd >> Semi Available - PM First

HTWA_zpst8v9tqc8.png

gallery << Aurora Landvik on PW

#61 daredevil

daredevil

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

• Veteran Artist
  • 3,391 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:48 AM

KRISTINAAAA 

can't have a squee fest without squeeing you :P 

what is your gallery even? I'm pretty sure this much gorgeousness in one place is hazardous to health. you really should have a label, or a warning, or something. because I'm pretty sure those banners just gave me a heart attack. or a stroke. or something else that has my lying in a pool of tears that I have cried knowing that I will never be as perfect as you :'( that king siggy has me absolutely floored, and +this??? BEAUTY. BEAUTYYYY.

you are too amazing.

keep making pretties because I am camping here indefinitely and will need to munch on new pretties soon. :wub:

peace

/rolls away

(ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧

vee & gallery & currently on hiatus!

KUcZ0cz.png

★ texture pack texture pack v.2 digital painting tutorial & prev: legolas.

#62 Lady Plantagenet

Lady Plantagenet

The Silver Shadow

• Staff Moderator
  • 10,195 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:51 AM

Kristina, I jus want to thank you for all the work and love you give to TDA. The Advent Calendar was so thoughtful and you and your staff were so generous and kind and took so much time to give us all these great things! :hug: Oh and by the way, your graphics are beyond belief, as always. What I always love about your work is that you achieve so much drama and emotion, and your use of color and composition are perfect. It's always a pleasure to look at your work, so never stop making beauties!  :hearts:

formerly Glow || andrea

30aw6pu.jpg

gallery || AltheaG @AO3 || @artful_catholic on Instagram

Follow the Copyright Rules || sig quote by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

#63 100ways

100ways
  • Veteran Artist
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:22 PM

hi your style is really cool! wow I love it. big fan.  :fangirl:

hi i'm avery

Posted Image

#64 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:21 PM

thank you everyone for all the lovely comments! :wub: whenever i feel a bit down i can just come here and re-read them and they make me feel happy!! ^_^ :hug:

dark and angsty (:

RNamP.png
kristina || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules

#65 tamago

tamago

Is your learning curve a horizontal line?

• Staff Artist
  • 729 posts
  • Vault Points:469

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:49 AM

hey kristina! your graphics never ever fail to astound me. your style is so amazing that i can always distinguish your graphic :wub: I am sooo jealous of your text skills and even more of your ability to make beautiful and dark graphics, which I can't pull off at all.  The sparklyness in your graphics, especially your continuous base ones, just look so cool! I love everything in your gallery, but I think my favorite is the 'The Reaper has come' fanmix. The coloring and comp and textures and animation and basically everything because you are an incredible superhuman make me go like this -->  :drop: :dumbles: keep being awesome!  :worship:

we were like gods at the dawning of the world

fn4TrbN.png

unavailable // charlotte // sig by katharos

#66 TreacleTart

TreacleTart

Queen of The Squee Thread

• Senior Artist
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:33 AM

lroN20a.gif

Hey Kris!

Here to leave you a bit of gallery love for the holidays!

Thank you first of all for being such an awesome staff mod and a supportive friend. You make this place so welcoming and you’re always there to answer questions or remind people of where to post things. :D

I love your gallery so much. It’s one of my favorites on the entire site (and possibly on all graphics sites). You have such a distinct style and you handle it so well. I love how dark most of your graphics are, but how rich you manage to keep the colors. I also like how you add in splashes of bright colors. Your texture use is particularly admirable as well.

There are so many individual graphics I could pick out that I love, but I’ll just name a couple right now.

One of my favorites is your Journey to Mithland signature. You captured the sort of mystical feel so well and the lighting on it is just perfect. I like that you kept the coloring on that really light as well.

Your Mars banner is another one I really love. The textures and colors are so perfect and that image of the woman’s eyes is so haunting. The text fits it really well too.

And finally, how could I not comment on the Narcos poster? That’s one of my favorites as well. To me, it’s the perfect example of what minimalism should be. I love the coloring and the heavy grunge texturing. It works so perfectly.

Wishing you the happiest of holidays and a new year filled with joy! :hug:

~Kaitlin

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Gorgeous signature set by the incomparable Enigma

#67 klutzy_kara

klutzy_kara

Zayn's #1 Bae

• Staff Artist
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

SO sorry I haven't commented before. I am appalled. But I think it's partially because your graphics are just too amazing that I don't know how to react to them properly. Like, to begin with +this banner set is absolutely insane. I just keep staring at it. The composition is brilliant - everything just looks so good together, individually and a set like how?! and your text! It's literally always flawless. In general, you have the most insane compositions. How do you come up with them even like how can one person be so talented?! +This is also a personal fave. The textures, the coloring, the comp, the text ahhhhh *swoons*. You are the dark and angsty queen. Just a graphic queen in general actually, like +this is brilliant, I love +this set too (your text is such goals!!), and just everything else hahah. Your style is so unique, so perfect, and so stunning. Also for some reason I associate lightning strikes with you haha idk if that was a more of a thing before but damn does it look good in +this piece. Keep updating and slaying the game, Kristina!! 

Edited by klutzy_kara, 13 January 2017 - 12:15 AM.

i'm kara and i'm klutzy, obviously

CafBUYb.png UO0lf5p.png zEYRS21.png

gallery |  available for requests | artist q&a

#68 nyx

nyx

mc pee pants

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 2,306 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:39 PM

hello kris, i'm here with some love :') i'm p sure you know how much i love your graphics but if you don't then i've failed. 

your stuff is all amazing. i love how distinct your style is! but then you have things like this+ which idt i've ever seen before and is totally different and gorgeous! the way you do your posters & things that have this+ style will never cease to impress me and will always be my goals :||

ty for gracing us with your talent :')

a l i s o n

AWTnp6UN.png

unavailable . gallery

#69 lazy bones

lazy bones

I Am Heaven Sent

• Staff Artist
  • 889 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

oh my gosh that rey sig is like so beautiful i am very much in love with it.  :hearts:

i also adore what you do with textures very different and that narcos and death eater ci. those give me life!

ask me a graphic ?;; available by pm;; ashley;; gallery

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users