semmiyin @ deviantart

longlongwaydown @ deviantart

marevasart @ deviantart

bellacrix @ deviantart

springsabila @ deviantart

mydeadlove @ deviantart

huruekrn_ackles @ deviantart

dontayyy @ deviantart

Edited by missy, 29 April 2017 - 05:09 AM.

Posted Image

missy, set by somuch. my gallery

#2 accio!

accio!
  • Graduate Artist
  • 312 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:46 PM

MISSY!  :drop: Your stuff is stunning, I've been waiting for you to get a gallery! I cannot emphatically enough express my love for your "burn" banner. It is MILES better than anything I could ever do just starting out. The "live on" sig is also stunning, but tbh really everything is!! I am SO HYPED to see what you can do and to watch you grow <3 If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to pm, and I for one will continue to ogle your stuff until the end of time  :kiss:

- Ally  :hearts:

A L L Y

GeBLNxd.png

formerly azur.ite   //  amazing set by nyx   // the final problem //  photoshop  //  available!  //  l. allard + s. renault on pw

#3 wishes

wishes
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

Hi Missy! I'm Ri.  :hiwave: 
I've been seeing you around the past few days, so I'm excited you finally got a gallery!
You've definitely got a great start. I loveeee your 'burn' banner, and that 'catch me'
signature is gorgeous. Can't wait to see more from ya! 

#4 lazy bones

lazy bones

I Am Heaven Sent

• Master Artist
  • 889 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:36 PM

Hello Missy! I'm Ashley it is nice to see you.

I really love the muted kind of style you got going on it has a lot of versatility and a little different from what I see a lot of in different galleries. The catch me sig and the toy story sig are ace for me.

I really can't wait to see what you do with other graphics like blends and icons and chapter images and more! Hope to see you around TDA more.

ask me a graphic ?;; available by pm;; ashley;; gallery

#5 obscurus

obscurus
  • Veteran Artist
  • 531 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:52 PM

hi! SO glad to see you got around to posting a gallery, like pls how are you so good already?! the things i used to post as a member artist were absolutely terrible. I am in love with your signatures, especially the 'catch me' 'live on' and 'sweet' ones, i know you've said you struggle with text but honestly i don't think you're bad at all. I would defo encourage you to try lots of challenges and browse the tutorial/resource section for help and inspiration! Can't wait to see more from you,

Mia  :loves:

Posted Image

previously foggy // gallery //semi-available, PM first//perfect sig by amoretti 

#6 TreacleTart

TreacleTart

Queen of The Squee Thread

• Senior Artist
  • 1,667 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:09 AM

Hi Missy, 

Since you've just started your gallery, I thought I'd drop by and leave you a quick comment. You're off to a really great start. I can't believe that you've only been making graphics for such a short while. It's really impressive. I've been at this for 8 months and your work is way better than mine. :) You've really got a knack for using textures in creative and interesting ways. Your Whisper In The Wind CI is my absolute favorite. It's just gorgeous. You handled black and white so well, which is super tricky to do. Keep working hard and I'm sure you'll be shooting through the ranks in no time. :)

~Kaitlin

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Gorgeous signature set by the incomparable Enigma

#7 a.leksy

a.leksy

pew pew

• Veteran Artist
  • 860 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:30 PM

your graphics are my absolute #.aesthetic not to mention the lovely sig you made me for the gift the above challenge like wow  :loves: 

i love the colours on your hello banner and im not being biased or anything sERIOUSLy but your live on sig... wow.. kill me.. throw me into the sun.....

and that ci....... how do you even work b&w that well????? i cant even do it to save my life like tbh im dying

and your gallery banner WOW I LOVE THAT. i cant even comprehend. i was awed the moment i set my eyes on it like tbh im a sucker for muted colours its something i can NEVER achieve ;___;

i know this is just me rambling and offering nothing encouraging and beneficial of any sort but wow youre so talented pls teach me

ATHIRAH

[ GALLERY  / semi-available, pm first / missy made the flawless sig

pqe4p.png

#8 missy

missy
  • Senior Artist
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:18 PM

ally - hiii!! you're too kind! but your graphics are so gorgeous- I'm sure you were amazing when you first started! but thank you so much for stopping by! (why am i using so many exclamation marks?¿)

ri - hello ri (: thank you so much for your kindness :loves:

mia - hey!! thank you so much! and i really don't have a clue about how to graphic, like it just happens. those days were in the past, you're incredible now lol :loves:
ps. text is the devil

kaitlin - hi there (: thank you for stopping by! and shhh, your graphics are gorgeous. the only reason I like black and white is that no one can see my bad blending lol. but thank you.

athriah - (i'd really like to know how to pronounce your name lol took me a while to spell)
you're too kind seriously, thank you so much
b&w is fun!! all mistakes are HIDDeN!
muted is my fave too (i'm a bit too obsessed tbh)
no!! you are amazing like seriously your graphics are *_* (i occasionally stalk your gallery shhh)[/size=4]

Edited by missy, 27 February 2017 - 03:20 PM.

Posted Image

#9 klutzy_kara

klutzy_kara

Zayn's #1 Bae

• Master Artist
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

you are so cool!!! I love how creative all of your pieces are. You already have such a distinctive style without being repetitive, which is so brilliant to see. The bottom three sigs are my favorite - I love love the comp!!! Just really can't wait to see what else you come up with. Everything looks really good, great work! You are such a creative mind! xo 

i'm kara and i'm klutzy, obviously

mi2pcQ.png
signature by the amazing kris / starbuck! get ready fam!!
gallery |  available for requests | artist q&a

#10 missy

missy
  • Senior Artist
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:13 AM

kara- and you are so kind!! my creativity is honestly me trying to figure out the laziest possible way to make a presentable graphic lol :no: but thank you so much <3 missy

Posted Image

#11 beyond the rain

beyond the rain

bad witch of 'north

• Master Artist
  • 4,101 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

ahh i knew you'd get promoted, well done! 

your composition skills are out of this world, I love your style! 

Your texture use is wonderful, im so jealous of how good you are with them! 

congrats, and enjoy your new shade of blue!!

8yVVV3T.png

bex

#12 missy

missy
  • Senior Artist
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:22 PM

bex - you're too sweet! thank you so much for the pretty graphic :wub:

Posted Image

#13 azimuth

azimuth

I'll glomp the hug out of you

• Master Artist
  • 1,336 posts
  • Vault Points:

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:31 AM

Congrats on the promo, missy! <3 I really, really adore your style - it's all muted colours and amazing, unique compositions- I'm in love! :wub: (And you pull off vibrant colours amazingly as well --- this+ is so awesome :loves:) This+ is probably my favouirte - how do you think of such creative stuff? :O 

AqsxXXz2.gif

Vanya ♥ Tutorial Gallery Stock
10xYkH21.gif

I am unavailable for requests.

#14 missy

missy
  • Senior Artist
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:07 AM

vanya - thank you! i'm so glad you like them :wub: and to answer your last question, recently, i've been literally stalking the veteran artist galleries. i only came across them about a week ago, but I've lived in them ever since :P
missy

Posted Image

#15 Scottie Elisabeth

Scottie Elisabeth

Always needing banners.

• UFG and Resource Moderator
  • 1,179 posts
  • Software:Elements
  • Vault Points:89

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

Hello, Missy!

To start, I really love the composition style of your banners. I love the colors (particularly 'hello') and your text usage and font choices are so clever! Fonts are my nemesis and I really admire how effortless they seem to be for you! I especially love the comp on your Little Red banner. It seems so intimidating to have essentially just an eye as a focus of a whole BANNER! but here you are doing it and it looks awesome.

Your signatures are to die for.  :wub:  :wub:  Again your text is on point! Love the comp on the 'Carrie' sig, adore the style of the 'Live On,' and what even is that 'Can We Stop and Slow'??????? Omg.

Im-Well-Jell.gif

Your CIs are really interesting and your DA Digest headers are so crisp and beautiful. I especially love the coloring for the March 2017 one!

Sheesh. Just over here being super jell. Thank you for sharing your beauties with us all.  :wub:

Formerly Dark_Angel92 // Writer. // No good at graphics.

Posted Image

Beautiful, awesome, super amazing set by accio!

#16 missy

missy
  • Senior Artist
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:47 AM

scottie - you're really too sweet :wub: thanks for your kind comments. my font choices are good? i'm glad you think that because i struggle with text so hard!! fonts are my nemesis too -- but my advice if you struggle is to download lots so you can see what fits best and to not be afraid of using a simple font (faves are arial and tretchbuchet(idk how to spell it lol). ahhh, thank you for coming round with your niceness and have a nice day!!!
missy

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users