#1 Newt Scamander.

Newt Scamander.

Skaikru

• Requesting Arena Moderator
  • 4,075 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:141

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:28 AM

I mean seriously, what else would I ever ask for help from, it's me after all!! 

I am a little stuck with text, I like it but something feels off..
thoughts? 
I also have to add a quote and this is animated by the way :P 

Y8j69XB.png

amazing set by miss atomic bomb

+May We Meet Again.

RdyZpFo.png
+stories

#2 Amortentia1992

Amortentia1992

"and though she be but little, she is fierce"

• Critique Corner Moderator
  • 719 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:52 AM

I think a couple things could be changed right off the bat. First of all the way your comp currently makes the text seem off to me. The focal point is also a little hard to identify as well. All of the models are clumped closely together on the right off-center and the text is to the bottom left. I suggest moving the people around and making some even smaller than they are now. For instance, I like where the girl is currently placed looking at the text as it stands. However, I would move Patrick Dempsy to the other side and under the text. Perhaps even switch his horizontal direction so he is also facing the text and teh female model. Then the second male model I would make smaller and move more right perhaps just over the stack of books. 

Once, the comp is switched a bit, I suggest making the text bigger, especially the "C" and moving it up just a little bit. Then try choosing a color from the background of the graphic. The white kind of throws it off. 

I love the font choice, I think it's very fitting. This is a lovely start.

Taylor

Previously BrokenButterfly

My Gallery+ | My FFN Page+ -M

Posted Image

Beautiful Set by Enigma @ TDA ||  Available | Please PM

#3 Newt Scamander.

Newt Scamander.

Skaikru

• Requesting Arena Moderator
  • 4,075 posts
  • Vault Points:141

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:19 AM

I can make the comp changes after the request has been filled (as it's a request ^_^ ) but  I've already discussed with the requester about this particular comp and set up as there's a bit of animation to go with it as well, and it's a love triangle. so trying to keep the comp the same, but will defs looks at the comp change for gallery purposes after it's been filled.  (plus I already have layers of animation done for this ready to go, I just need the text layers)

I generally add all coloring etc after I have my font's down pat. (I won't leave it stark white :P 
So make the 'c' a little bigger and move it up more you reckon? 

amazing set by miss atomic bomb

+May We Meet Again.

RdyZpFo.png
+stories

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users