Please always keep the copyright rules in mind when looking for or sharing images!
Looking for an image
1) When searching for a character, please use all masterlists first:
As a last resort, you may use Who's That?+, but again please credit the artist when posting the graphic containing the person in question.
If all that fails, you may post a topic here
2) If you are looking for stock, textures, brushes and scans, please use the Potions Cupboard - Complete Resource Masterlist+, the Stock Photography Masterlist+ or the Textures Masterlist+.
3) If you are looking for stock and/or celebrity image packs, please use the Image Packs Masterlist+ or use What's That Stock?
4) If you are looking for screencaps, please use the Screencapture Masterlist+, or specifically for Harry Potter screencaptures, Magical Menagerie+ and Home of the Nutty+.
5) If you are looking for the font(s) used on a graphic, check the Big Bad Masterlist of Fonts+, use Name That Font+ or see the Complete Resource Masterlist+ for font packs.
- Specify what you are looking for in the topic title
- Please thank anyone who provides you links and images
- Please notify a mod when you've found what you need so they can graveyard the topic
Posting Stock, Textures or Font packs
1) When posting your resource in the appropriate forum, please make sure to always include the appropriate credit
2) After posting your resource, please fill out the relevant form so it can be added to the masterlists
[url=RESOURCE URL HERE]RESOURCE TITLE HERE[/url] by YOUR USERNAME HERE TYPE OF RESOURCE: (stock, brush, texture, other) IF BRUSH, include program(s) it is compatible with IF image packs are not included
For Stock Photography please then post the filled out form here and here
For Textures please then post the filled out form here and here
For Fonts, PNGs, Brushes, etc, please post the filled out form here
Posting Image packs and Screencaptures
1) Before posting your image pack
- Make sure your image packs includes credit for everything in them. This means that a credit list in text form, or however is easier for you, is to be included with the image pack.
- Please make sure that every image used in the image pack is used in accordance with the rules of the specific photographer as well. An image might not be copyrighted, but if the photographer doesn't allow use of their images outside of their own site then that image may not be posted in your image pack.
- Include images from WHI, Tumblr, FanPop or any site that makes it difficult to discern the actual source of the image.
2) After posting your image pack, fill out the form below and post it here so it can be added to the masterlist!
[url*=RESOURCE URL HERE]resource title here[/url*] by YOUR USERNAME HERE
For screencaptures, use the same form, but post it here
Obviously any resources not in accordance to the copyright rules will be deleted, so please make sure to really check before posting.
Edited by starbuck., 21 April 2017 - 05:56 AM.