29 replies to this topic

#19 Vault 713

Vault 713
  • Master Artist
  • 574 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:36 PM

Cat - thanks for the cute gift and congrats! You're so kind <3

Katlynn - WHATTTT? omg. Thank you so much!! Those were the first CIs I had made in a while so I wasn't sure how it was going to go, lol. 

Grace - ahhh, Olaf! So cute! Thank you so much for the sweet comments! 

Alison - aww, I'm blushing, lol! Thanks so much!! 

Now that I've had a few months of being able to make graphics again I've cleaned out anything that was older than 3 or so months. Hoping to revamp a bit and make more things soon!

Thank you all again for visiting and leaving feedback *hugs*

Stunning sig by my little buddy, Caomoyl!
4mi55bz6_o.png
ashley : Gallery : semi-available (pm first!)

#20 TreacleTart

TreacleTart

Queen of The Squee Thread

• Senior Artist
  • 1,668 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:49 PM

lroN20a.gif

Hey Ashley,

Stopping by to leave a bit of Holiday love on your gallery!

Wow! I can’t believe how much stuff you have in here and how much you’ve improved since the last time I commented on your gallery. You’re doing such a great job!

I seriously can’t get over your icons! They’re amazing! I love the bright colors and how you have really creative comp on each one. The cat icon set is my life. Seriously, each one is so so cute. <3

Your blends are all so quirky and cool too! Your Silence A Fable is one of my favorites. The bright reds, oranges, and yellows are really nice and the main image is just so eye catching.

Keep up the great work and I’ll be back in the new year to check out some of your new pretties!

Wishing you happy holidays and a New Year full of amazing things! :hug:

~Kaitlin

Kaitlin - My Gallery / Available

Posted Image

Gorgeous signature set by the incomparable Enigma

#21 Guest_RéaltaCleite_*

Guest_RéaltaCleite_*

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:18 AM

Hi, Ashley!
I just stopped by to say thank you for stopping by my gallery this year and leaving those kinds words on my first ybw thread.

I love the blend, 'the Game On, the color is really unique with the planets.

And I like the sigs, "Battle Cry" and the numbers. The one is like "good old days" which reminds me of the beautiful posters of coca-cola I've seen before and your positioning the numbers is outstanding!

#22 ailhsa

ailhsa

the doctor is in

• UFG and Resource Moderator
  • 525 posts
  • Vault Points:284

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:24 PM

Hi Ashley!

So, first of all, this is probably one of the most diverse galleries I've seen. You have your soft banners, then there are the bright and striking banners/sigs/icons, then came the Pokemon CIs - that made me giggle, no lie. :P

I can't decide on a favourite, but I'll give you my top three: the banner which brought me here+, this one+, and this one

Other than your banners, I'd say you're a wiz at icons. The colour, the focal points, the text...did I mention the colour? 

I'll definitely pop back over to say hello.

Happy New Year!  :dumbles:

Lia

L i a

Posted Image

HPFF | AO3 | Gallery | set: and peggy  :loves: 

#23 miss atomic bomb

miss atomic bomb

click boom

• Administrator
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

QX4c2J9.png

congrats ashley! very well deserved promo,

I'm in love with all the color here, and you have

cat icons! how have i not noticed those before?

and your blends are fantastic, you fill the space

so well :wub: enjoy the new blue!

<3 Cat

gallery | q&a | unavailable | read the rules

#24 and peggy

and peggy

mc pee pants

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 2,684 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

hey ashley! congrats! you're improving immensely and i'm so happy for you that you got this promo. keep making more graphics and i can't wait to watch you make the final jump to staff :)

vNSWqkM.gif

a l i s o n

Posted Image

available - pm first . gallery 

#25 Vault 713

Vault 713
  • Master Artist
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:33 PM

@Kaitlin - Thanks again for the lovely comments and holiday wishes<3  They're super encouraging :wub:

@Kenny - Thanks so much for the positive feedback! ahh, that's cool I can see that for sure now that you mention it!

@Lia - haha, the pokemon CIs were fun! Your comments are so sweet, thank you :wub: I've tried to experiment and try new things but am not always sure about them so your feedback is really appreciated!

@Cat - #cats4lyf lol, thank you so, so much for the promo gift and comments<3

@Alison - Thank you so much!! (Also, that animation on the promo gift is amazing<3) I'm definitely going to work on making new things! 

Again, thanks for the sweet and encouraging comments.  :hug:

I know I still have a bit of old things in here so I'm def going to continue to revamp and focus on improving! 

4mi55bz6_o.png

#26 lazy bones

lazy bones

I Am Heaven Sent

• Master Artist
  • 889 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

Okay one thing I noticed, I'm also Ashley, I'm also 25, and I'm also a Ravenclaw...say what?!? Also Hamilton is amazing, that gallery title did not go unnoticed.

You got some cool things here I am in love with your fable blend, that is different and cool.

You are like the chapter image queen, I love the composition and coloring and how you place text inside of them so very much. <3

The vault 713 sig and the numbers sig are really cool and different I like that a lot.

You got some cool icons I would just suggest making some that are a little simplistic without so many textures so you have a little variety and I would suggest trying to make banners, even though they are super awkward and adding some more blends in some different sizing just so you have a little variety!

Can't wait to see what you will have cooking up next.

ask me a graphic ?;; available by pm;; ashley;; gallery

#27 a little life.

a little life.

flower power

• Master Artist
  • 921 posts
  • Vault Points:561

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

HELLO ASHLEY. 

It's been so long since I've posted in here (almost 7 months, wut) even though I always drop in to get inspiration. So I thought it was time for me to stop being a silent lurker and tell you how wonderful your graphics are. :loves: I think your style is one of the most recognizable on the site and I just adore it! The way you use textures is so cool and unique and the comp is always different in each graphic. +This might be one of my favorite graphics ever. Such a cool comp on a blend and I love the autumnal colors! Also can we talk about this? I don't know how you come up with text, comp, coloring, and texture use like on that banner, but feel free to share your secrets, I won't stop you. ;) I'm serious, your graphics are so unique! You already know how much I love your icons, but I also think it's really cool how you're experimenting in here! You're just so amazing and inspirational, Ashley! <3

tumblr_nryoikgZtF1uni7lmo2_r2_400.gif

C H A R L O T T E

7auQqbD.png

pm first | gallery | deviantart

#28 Vault 713

Vault 713
  • Master Artist
  • 574 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:56 PM

djfnsdjf it's beens o long since i've updated and replied but I'm def going to try to be active and make more things soon! 

@Ashley - Thanks so much for the kind feedback and critique! :wub: Trying to incorporate simplicity is def something I want to try more of, especially with icons.  :dumbles:

@Charlotte - Thank you!! You are always so sweet and encouraging!  :loves:  :loves:  :loves:  Anytime I'm unsure of my graphic abilities, I always keep your comments in mind.   :glomp:

4mi55bz6_o.png

#29 Newt Scamander.

Newt Scamander.

Skaikru

• Requesting Arena Moderator
  • 3,588 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:35 AM

Congrats on your promo!!! <3 
I can 100% see why! your graphics are incredible xx

perfect sig by my Big Buddy, bittersweetflames. aka Carla.

Amazing Icon by Sunbear.
+May We Meet Again.

Posted Image

#30 caomoyl

caomoyl

TDA's Accountant

• Vault Moderator
  • 525 posts
  • Vault Points:747

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:36 AM

Hi Big Buddy! <3

I've told you before, but I really love your style! It's so bright and colourful and fun!

Trying to pick my favourite piece is impossible. I just love so many of them. I have always liked your John ci since I first saw it! The comp is so unique and works so well. Not to mention that the colouring is beautiful. All three of your horizontal banners are so amazing. The colouring is incredible (I've never thought of putting orange and purple/pink together, but it just works so well)! I'm also in awe of how great your vertical banners are! Verticals are so hard to comp and you made it look easy! I also love your Human blend! The colours are amazing (can you tell I love your colouring?) and the comp is so different and wonderful! The way you've got bits of red (her face, and a little red in the white) in the blue section, and blue (the mono girl and the splodge? bit) in the red section is really cool and pulls it all together nicely! The comp on that last signature is so amazing too (plus the rest are all so different and all work so well)

I'm really jealous of your ability to icon! Each one is unique and the comp is amazing, plus you've got a really cohesive colour scheme on each set. You seriously need to teach me how you do it because icons are impossible.

I'm seriously excited to get to buddy up with you and can't wait to see more of your stuff!

CrMuMYvo.gif
amy. +watching it burn

oOe9vX.png
| FFAB | amazing sig from my big buddy, Vault713 | HPFT |

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users