#20 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 3,014 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:26 PM

hey kelsey! congratulations on your promotion!!! your chapter images are stunning :OOO your graphics are so diverse - i love that you've experimented with your coloring & have tried your hand at animation too :') enjoy your new blue!

NVi5WJQ.png

orI84iU.png

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

#21 flyingdove

flyingdove
  • Graduate Artist
  • 71 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:30 AM

So apparently it's been ages since i've been online and I only just found out I got promoted. This is amazing. Thank you everyone!

Kelsey: My fellow TDA kelsey, thanks for popping by it means a lot. That was the first time i've experimented with text like that and i'm so glad it came together so nicely, thank you so much :D

jellybeansjones: Thanks for coming by, so glad you like my icons, i think i need to dip into doing some more icons to be honest, it's not my area of expertise but i find them so hard to make. I'm glad you like them. I'll definitely add some more in the next few weeks. Thanks again!

nomad: Thank you so much! i couldn't help but do a chapter image for my girl Shuri, i'm just sad I wasn't able to find the time to complete the UC competition (although I might still do it in my own time, just because I had so many characters/people I wanted to do) Thanks so much for the compliments and lovely to speak to you :D

Kirjava: haha. i couldn't help but do a guardians of the galaxy title. Who doesn't love a bit of Groot. The problem with the animated Chapter Image is I did it so long ago, I've forgotten how to animate using gimp. lol. I might have to look at some tutorials again. Thanks for coming by and the lovely words :D

hamylton: I actually love your name. It's amazing. haha, just ignore the fact that my header says i'm a member artist (I've forgotten what text I used and haven't gotten around to changing it in months. lol) Thank you so much, i'm glad you like the blend specifically because it took me so damn long to work out how to do it and make the water colour effect. Thank you so much!

prongsbeak: THANK YOU SO MUCH! I literally only just found out so thank you ever so so much! haha, I wish I could re-do some more icons like I did above! I'm terrible at icons. lol. Thank you for the kind words, I'll definitely still be busy making graphics in ten years time probably. Thank yoU!

Steve Harrington: Thank you so so much! congratulations yourself" it is so well deserved!

choobacca: AH thank you so much that graphic is so beautiful, it means so much to me. It's so strange to think i'm a graduate artist now. I never thought it would happen. lol

Edited by flyingdove, 10 April 2018 - 07:33 AM.

KELSEY   :happy:We Are Groot || The most stunning sig by beyond the rain | only active mon-wed

Posted Image

(+ gallery) | (+Tumblr) | (+Fanfiction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users