by azimuth by red herring
by foggy
by Fireheart
by Artemesia
by Lauralei

Community Status Updates

and peggy's Photo

and peggy → milominderbinder

maia i just want to say that i CANNOT with your graphics right now. like...ohmigod. you are on a roll and everything you make is so stunning.
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
  • milominderbinder's Photo
    milominderbinder
    omggggggg bb thankyou! *o* i feel like i'm in SUCH a rut right now so that's mad ahaha
    Yesterday, 03:39 PM
a little life.'s Photo

a little life. → BrokenButterfly

Hi Taylor! Just letting you know that I am working on your crit and I'll have it up by Saturday at the latest! Sorry for the delay, hope it's alright <3
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
  • BrokenButterfly's Photo
    BrokenButterfly
    100% Fine. Thanks for the update but feel free to take as long as you need. :)
    Yesterday, 09:36 AM
Peter Quill's Photo

Peter Quill

How does one convince the fiance that eloping is easier than a wedding filled with people you do not wanna deal with? Asking for a friend >__>
Jul 25 2017 06:22 PM
  • Photoshopfreak's Photo
    Photoshopfreak
    My husband and I eloped, but we did have a wedding because I am an only child and I know my mother wanted me to have one. :/
    Jul 26 2017 08:18 AM
  • callisto's Photo
    callisto
    My boyfriend and I are eloping when the time comes, but that's mostly because I don't want to force one family to pay for plane, board, etc in a different country (my family is in California and we'd be living in BC, Canada where he is now) and I didn't want to plan a wedding from a completely different country
    Jul 26 2017 09:28 PM
BrokenButterfly's Photo

BrokenButterfly

We Have some lovely threads up in the Screening room, so if any artist is thinking about critique I encourage you all to stop by. :)
Jul 25 2017 08:44 AM
wildest dreams.'s Photo

wildest dreams.

hey member artists! don't forget to keep an eye out for MA requests, there's a couple floating about right now you should take a look <3
Jul 25 2017 06:02 AM
Jayde.'s Photo

Jayde.

That bittersweet moment when you've just finished a book and you don't want it to be over. :(
Jul 24 2017 09:14 PM
  • panacea.'s Photo
    panacea.
    that's how i feel about harry potter. every time.
    Jul 26 2017 10:36 AM
  • Jayde.'s Photo
    Jayde.
    Me. Too. <3
    Jul 26 2017 10:45 AM
  • RedHairGinny's Photo
    RedHairGinny
    Like every book ever!!!

Jul 26 2017 01:02 PM
awkward.'s Photo

awkward.

Don't know how I'm going to spend my evenings at 9pm now love island is over...
Jul 24 2017 05:13 PM
  • obscurus's Photo
    obscurus
    it's been my guilty pleasure this year too >.< are you glad kember won??
    Jul 25 2017 02:17 PM
  • awkward.'s Photo
    awkward.
    I mean I wanted Chris and Kem to win together �� but camjam was my number one pick, kember second, You?
    Jul 26 2017 08:57 AM
  • obscurus's Photo
    obscurus
    yes omg me too, i feel like with kember, it was mostly kem's personality that won over the viewers as opposed to amber's... loved the chris/kem bromance most tho!!
    Jul 26 2017 06:30 PM
klutzy_kara's Photo

klutzy_kara → floralprint

omg Ash you are way too nice to me, ty for the squee! you always have such nice things to say about my graphics and it means a lot <3 you know I adore everything you make too. I feel like we have such a mutual fangirl relationship lmao. Like "You're awesome." "No, YOU'RE awesome." "No no no, it's you!" and it just never ends lmao
Jul 23 2017 04:57 PM
  • floralprint's Photo
    floralprint
    you're welcome! <3 and honestly that is so accurate hahaha i think we have a lot of similar tastes so we're just going to keep making things the other likes! :P
    Jul 23 2017 10:23 PM
miss atomic bomb's Photo

miss atomic bomb

has anyone else read the queen's thief series? if you haven't you should and if you have let's please cry together about how great they are :D
Jul 22 2017 08:14 PM
starbuck.'s Photo

starbuck.

please let us know what you think/what you want from LGMS! http://the-dark-arts.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=133286
Jul 22 2017 12:24 PM
klutzy_kara's Photo

klutzy_kara → hysteria

hi I see you
Jul 21 2017 09:16 AM
  • hysteria's Photo
    hysteria
    creeeeeeeep
    Jul 21 2017 06:28 PM
pixielife's Photo

pixielife

annoyed that I've been inactive recently but getting on a plane to England in <24hrs for 3 weeks holiday so will return when I get back to Sydney!
Jul 21 2017 07:08 AM
  • Stille Nacht's Photo
    Stille Nacht
    Have an awesome time! :)
    Jul 21 2017 09:31 AM
Asphodelic's Photo

Asphodelic

Omg, I'm such an idiot. If anyone who has tried to leave me a comment on my profile, and couldn't I apologize. I didn't realize that, somehow, I had checked off the permission. I don't even remember touching it. :/ I checked it on now. Smh.
Jul 20 2017 12:06 PM
  • mockingjay's Photo
    mockingjay
    I tried to thank you for the squee a couple of week ago and couldn't, now I know why lol so thanks for the squee :D
    Jul 21 2017 04:55 PM
  • Asphodelic's Photo
    Asphodelic
    Ah okay, I'm sorry for that. Haha. :P

And you're welcome! xD
    Jul 21 2017 07:19 PM
  • Asphodelic's Photo
    Asphodelic
    I didn't realize it was a thing - to check off permission for people to leave comments on profiles. :P
    Jul 21 2017 07:19 PM
laura*'s Photo

laura*

oscar the grouch is really cute for someone who lives in a bin
Jul 20 2017 10:23 AM
  • floralprint's Photo
    floralprint
    have you seen this comic about him?? cutest thing ever!
    http://i.imgur.com/SChpq0O.jpg
    Jul 20 2017 02:04 PM
  • laura*'s Photo
    laura*
    aaw so damn cute :3
    Jul 21 2017 04:53 AM
heckie's Photo

heckie

has anyone else seen the trailer for the shape of water yet bc im losing my mind over it finally a filmmaker recognizes that people want to date fish men
Jul 20 2017 01:19 AM