#1 snicket!

snicket!

i like superheroes and cheques with lots of zeroes on them

• Staff Moderator
  • 2,354 posts
  • Software:Photoshop
  • Vault Points:787

Posted 24 September 2018 - 07:50 AM

because my turnaround time for literally anything is about nine years, i'm asking this far in advance so i can get my timings set up, but anyway -

as we know, i cannot write any hefty tutorials, because i'm really wordy and i feel bad for anyone who has to read that stuff, so i wondered if there was anything at all that y'all would like to see as a mini tutorial, in the style of say +the focal point tutorial, which (as i wrote in said tutorial) ties in really heavily to things like composition but also provides it's own starting point for terms that get thrown around a lot without much context/visual reference (which is actually how i learn!)

i originally considered a three part set on text placement, font choice/text style and text colour but i figured that there might be other things talked about/things you want to know that aren't as covered in the tutorial centre.

basically, i'll take any list or suggestions and i'll try to make a tutorial on it, or at least work out how to break down something into bitesize chunks (i.e., if you did want colouring, you might need to specify what part of it!).

please note that i can't do a thing on animation because i can't animate on my program! i also can't do colourisations (never done one, don't @ me) or icons (because you need to be making icons to make a tutorial on them haha anyway).

J A D E !
kickstart my rock n' roll fantasy / previously page thirteen.
sigcolour.png
available via pm / crooked kind / q&a

#2 cheriechapstick

cheriechapstick
  • Graduate Artist
  • 196 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:54 PM

Almost everything i know about shadows/highlights and coloring i learned from you so i will 1000000000% always suggest it.

see you again || artist q&a

vMpy85.png

Absolute stunner by the best friend ever, Hannah (wildest dreams. @ tda )

The name is Jess, and I am ​u n a v a i l a b l e.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users