So...who is tired of the skins we currently have on TDA? Don't worry, if you love the skin you are currently using, it's not going away
But for those that are, or even if you aren't, here's a challenge for you:
You must have at least 10 posts to enter
Be creative, do what you think should be the face of TDA. The only thing you should look out for is the following:
- make sure you don't stray too much from the current layout of things. You can change the placement of some things, but big changes require a lot more work to code and get used to, so use your better judgment and if you have anything you aren't sure of, just PM me.
- when submitting, include the hex colour codes for everything
- use fonts that are available for everyone, or at least ones that are in google fonts. That way we can be sure that everyone is seeing your skin the way it should be
- The little read/unread forum on the left of the forum name should be 30x30px in size.
- The scroll up/down buttons (top right of your screen) should be 30x30px as well.
- I will be coding the skin, unless you can do it yourself.
- You must submit printscreens/images of how your skin looks like
New site pips
The pips are the little images under you profile pic on your posts. They indicate your member group.
Only submit these if you are submitting a skin too, this is because we want the pips to fit all the current skins and your skin if you win. If you are submitting a skin, you will have to also submit new pips.
The size should be 150x30px and have the member group name.
New Forum Headers
You can submit one for your skin, or you can submit for other skins. You don't need to submit a skin to submit a new header.
Once again, you can be creative with these. Just make sure they fit the skin's mood and colours.
- Maximum width for each header is 900px - for the Dark Green skin you can go up to 1000px.
- Height, no more than 300px.
- The text should be The Dark Arts and anything else you think describes TDA best. Don't use the current tag (HPFF's Graphic Design Community)
The contest closes on April 23rd, so you have one month to submit your entries. The best one(s) will be voted by the entire TDA community and the most voted will be the default skin, so put your best foot forward.
You will be credited at the bottom of the forums with a link to your profile.
You can earn 40 Vault points for submitting a skin!
Edited by starbuck., 02 April 2017 - 06:54 PM.