92 replies to this topic

#91 beyond the rain

beyond the rain

good witch of the north

• Staff Moderator
  • 4,002 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

@kaitlin - thank you so much, and I love the gif!!! It's v rare my gallery sees any presents :wub: I like trying out textures every so often before vacating back to stock, you know testing the waters before realising the waters are shark infested and staying within my own little stock pond ^_^ 

@sofia - thank you!!! I have no secrets really, just years of trial and error which might finally be coming together (except when i'm in a rut - which is most of the time, including now)

@ally - ah another gallery gift! Honestly guys my gallery looks so much prettier with your things in it too! Honestly your comment made my day when I first read this, you're too nice! As a lover of vintage things, it means a lot that it's passed onto my graphics! I'm seriously blushing rn  :blush:  :blush:  thank you! 

@kara - asdfgh kara ♥  ♥ ikr just starting out with stock - never used it before in my life  :creepy:  :creepy:  although with all the texture use going on, i wonder how I'd do as a new member now with stock seeing as tda is TEXTURES EVERYWHERE and my gallery's stuck lurking somewhere in 2011. I've been going through a bright colour phase, experimenting with different extremes on channel mixer, I have no idea whether it's going well or not - but that's how the celeste sig came to be - i'm glad you like it! tysm ily :wub: 

sorry it's taken me forever to reply guys, but these comments mean everything thank you! 

bex // credit to judygarlandgifs @ tumblr // 

tumblr_ngcc4qzHqN1tc8adeo3_r2_250.gif

~night is bitter, the stars have lost their glitter~

my tumblr (M)

#92 lazy bones

lazy bones

I Am Heaven Sent

• Staff Artist
  • 889 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

Hey Bex just wanted to come and stalk your gallery! I saved several things to my inspo folder because I just want to drool over them later.

Okay loving all the judy garland graphics, they are so pretty and just love the simplisticity of them very much.

Your banner and sigs give me so much to live for! The Doctor and Donna I am loving the text effects and all the text in it. And the 24k magic reppin' mr. mars so bonus points for that. Also that "yesterday once more" banner the blending is really lovely in it.

I also can't stop staring at the "me and my shadow" ci because the coloring is ace and the blending on your "girl with one eye" blend is the coolest. I am a sucker for "3d" effects on graphics though. Will be back to see more!

ask me a graphic ?;; available by pm;; ashley;; gallery

Posted Image

#93 beyond the rain

beyond the rain

good witch of the north

• Staff Moderator
  • 4,002 posts
  • Software:GIMP

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:54 AM

Ahhh tysm ashley!! Honestly im so jealous of anyone who manages to make their graphics 3D, so im over the moon that you think mine are!!! I dont think i have any judy graphics in here now bc i just cleaned my gallery out...so maybe ill make a few today :sean:

Thank you lovely!

bex // credit to judygarlandgifs @ tumblr // 

tumblr_ngcc4qzHqN1tc8adeo3_r2_250.gif

~night is bitter, the stars have lost their glitter~

my tumblr (M)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users