• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 only stars.

only stars.
  • 1 posts
  • Software:Photoshop

Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:34 PM

Hello — just introducing myself! I'm Kate, and I've been a longtime reader of Harry Potter fan fiction, so I've known about TDA for a while but never signed up. I'm about to join PW for the first time at the next registration, though, so I finally decided that it was time to join here too!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :happy:

#2 starbuck.

starbuck.

hotshot

• Administrator
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:47 PM

hi kate!

welcome to TDA :dumbles:

i'm kristina, one of the administrators so if you have any questions about literally anything, feel free to shoot me a PM ^_^

besides making graphics, i recently got back into fanfic writing (i currently have two stories up, one of them a jamesII/oc and the other one is a one shot about hit wizards :D). what kind of fanfics do you like to read?

wonderful signature by hamylton.
plNvuA.png
kristina || The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) (M) || art&fic || hic sunt leones || artist q&a || copyright rules || UFG1 UFG2 UFG3 UFG4

#3 Amortentia1992

Amortentia1992

"and though she be but little, she is fierce"

• Critique Corner Moderator
  • 718 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:25 PM

Hi Kate! :)

Welcome to TDA! I'm Taylor, one of the critique mods here. I'm also a huge reader of Harry Potter Fan-fiction and a writer of it as well. If you ever have any questions or just a friend to chat with I'm always available for a PM. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around.

Taylor

Previously BrokenButterfly

My Gallery+ | My FFN Page+ -M

Posted Image

Beautiful Set by Enigma @ TDA ||  Available | Please PM

#4 choobacca

choobacca

:wookie noises:

• Duelling Arena Moderator
  • 3,179 posts
  • Vault Points:1,664

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:07 PM

hey kate! i'm a little late on the greetings train lol but I wanted to say hi! i'm a moderator in the dueling arena so i'm around for help you might need over there. i'm also around to chat if you ever want to pm me (though i might be a little slow to respond since i'm in grad school and thus busier than i've ever been in my life lol).

do you have any experience making graphics? i'm excited to see your creations! welcome to the site!!! <33

Posted Image

a l i s o n is unavailable . gallery  . formerly and peggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users